Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

You like cric too ideal Singh? Did ya watch the match? I feel if Dravid decided to bowl first in the 2nd test then we couldve made it 3-0. Dont you think? Also I am glad that we have great yound fast bowlers like Irfan and Balaji, who can swing the ball.

Absolutely Penji on 3:0 whilewash !! I think Dravid was done in by some overconfidence... but still I think he made the right decision... batting is India's strength... so why not play to your strengths ? though its all part of the gr8 game... I have been following Indian team since 1983 World Cup triumph... but I have never seen such a close Team Spirit...

Kudos to John Wright and Saurav Ganguly... under their leadership India seems to be doing gr8 downunder... :D

Irfan and Balaji are a gr8 booast to Indian Cricket... Best of Luck to "Team India"... :D

Chardee Kalaa

• 2 weeks later...

Sat Sri Akal

My name is Gursimar Singh, the 11 year old from Texas, LONGHORNS. I am here now(Main Hoon Na) :LOL: I crack myself up. :LOL: Anywho, I have to go now. See ya LATERZZZZZ. I hope to learn something for once.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Sri Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

BRRRRRRRUUUAAAHH!!! Aha Hareepa!!

Finally found someone who is my neighbour...

hiya sukhi i live in brampton... 2 minutes drive to mississuaga...lol

Bring all your freinds and family to this site man.. We need some bloody canadians here :sikhwink: :stan: :sikhiwink2:

i dunno... family and friends...?... hmmm... :P... jokes jokes... so u live in browntown? i used to live there too. now i live in the garbage dump city. *laughs*

and speakin of toronto... i used to live there too... it was fun, but it was totally gangsta-ish. how the heck r u surviving TheSingh28?

• 2 weeks later...

damn freaky people from toronto... you're all a bunch of weirdos! i think toronto should be put under quarantine, i hear there's a large outbreak of canadapindooitis there.

ps. i might be coming toronto in september!! anyone wanna let me stay over? :D

ps. i might be coming toronto in september!! anyone wanna let me stay over?

i might be going in aug, change ur month, come in aug.

damn freaky people from toronto

thats a good way of getting some1 to let u stay at their house.

you're all a bunch of weirdos

yep they def gonna let u stay now.

i think toronto should be put under quarantine, i hear there's a large outbreak of canadapindooitis there.

i think u convinced them now.

TO people, give guv a home. sponser a guv today.

i might be going in aug, change ur month, come in aug.

can't... got a wedding to go to in september... u change your month & gate crash the wedding.

people from canada, stop reading now...

thats a good way of getting some1 to let u stay at their house.

yep they def gonna let u stay now.

i think u convinced them now.

TO people, give guv a home. sponser a guv today.

don't worry singh, people from canada are stupid. i'm sure they'll all let me stay over. & if you're from canada & you're reading this, it just goes to show, people from canada can't be trusted either!! :twisted:

Hi Fellow Friends,

Nice to see some new names over the forum. Anyway for new ones this is Jaswant from Chandigarh. Got all Dumped with all Unboring concept SO I M here to say hi to all u especially

ASHA

TEJVIR

THESINGH28

GUV

KAREN

'N'

SIKHI_V

Hope u hear a lot from all u , say chik chak 4 now

:D

I Hope some of you remember me.. anyway.. Hows everybody doing? Thanks to dreams (from yd) , for suggesting me to come back here.

Welcome back Sardu paaji... :D. Where have you been? Longtime since you went on self-exile... gr8 to see you back... Hope you remember me too..;)

VJKK VJKF

I been reading this forum for a long time now but never joined because I just wanted to be inspired by the sangat here.

I am 23 and live in Melbourne in Victoria State in Australia. Work for a computer applications company which means I travel around the country as well as South East Asia.

Been into Sikhism now for 10 years and want to learn more

Naunidhi Kaur

I been reading this forum for a long time now but never joined because I just wanted to be inspired by the sangat here.

guess that didnt happen then, so u decided to join. lol

am 23 and live in Melbourne in Victoria State in Australia. Work for a computer applications company which means I travel around the country as well as South East Asia.

Naunidhi Kaur

Welcome.

VJKK VJKF

I am 23 and live in Melbourne in Victoria State in Australia. Work for a computer applications company which means I travel around the country as well as South East Asia.

Naunidhi Kaur

We got aussie kaur in the forum!!!!!!!

Howdy mate?? you alright mate???? Good to see ya mate!!!! Hope to learn lot from you mate!!!! Also hope to learn slang aussie terms fr0m you mate!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your stay mate!!!!!! :LOL::LOL:

G'day mate :D