Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Nama Singh

Im normally just a reader of this forum and hardly post coz ive always been going to another forum, not mentioning any names *cough*sikhsangat*cough*!!! :D

But i have to say one thing... this form is COOL. I think u got WAYY to many sections but still i like the chilled out posts, the relaxed approach and how everyone has a good laugh too!!!

Oh and some of the jokes in the jokes section just aint funny...... ure humour is sometimes worrying...!

Peace

• 2 months later...

SSA everyone,

I am not a newbie at this site but have been here for a while, so why the introduction??? Well I am starting over and am going through some what of a hard time and seek the help of my brothers and sisters of the sangat. Look forward to starting this new beginning.

~Kaur Ji

welcome kaur ji, i hope you enjoy your stay...loads of gems in meditation, spiritual /saint section..check them out :D

hi... im neet from lesta, recently become quiet interested in sikhism and in life after death!

i was wondering if any1 cud help me.... ders this gurudwara here in d uk its been built by d grandson on Santh Baba Isher Singh Ji (rare wale). its near Coventry or Leamington spar im not sure, if any1 does know cud u plz send me the name of the gurudwara and d address! thank u!

• 2 weeks later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Hey guys, its Gursimar Singh and I'm back!!! I haven't been on for a long time so Idecided to make a new acount(I lost my old one)LOL!! My new sit is out...PLEASE VISIT IT!!! And post your thoughts on the site on my forum board...if any info is wrong...ANYTHING...Well looking forward to talk to you on there...bbye!!! [glow=red:a76cd3f47f]thesingh28.tripod.com[/glow:a76cd3f47f]

NO WWW...it won't work!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hello,

i m Dr Rajan Bir Singh Thind . I live in Ludhiana Punjab India . i m a dentist & we are running five dental clinics in Punjab . We have Got A website [glow=red:43f4579fa1]www.thind.com [/glow:43f4579fa1]i feel priviliged & obliged to be a part of this website & forums . i request all of you to kindly visit us at ludhiana whenever u visit ludhiana . we organise free dental check up camps also provide free treatment to needy people . We take pleasure to have the first dental website ever made by a sikh dentist that too around 12 years back .wish u all the best .

Smile Well Soon

Thanks & Regards

Dr Thind

www.thind.com

• 3 months later...

u know wat i didnt acctually notice this thread before... :? anyway bit about me:

im 16, i live in the UK (but wish i was living in India :? ), im studying in college doing a course in computers (boring, but thats the only 1 that would take me in :( ). I live with my mum and 2 brother's (who i love VERY much).

wat else, oh yea interests; music mainly Hiphop, RnB, and OF COURSE Kirtan etc. I love reading, learning about my background / Roots.

ok i think i betta stop before i start writing my biography.. :wink:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi i just joined today :D

I've been married for 3 years and im on this site to learn more about Sikhi! I'm originally from UK but moved to the States. I enjoy spending time with family and friends, watching funny and meaningful movies, listening to music and learn new things.