Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

Guest SuperGal

does anybody else love this guy?

Wow, this man is sooo funny, ROL, could not stop laughing, raaaa. Welcome to him, we no care you from other country as long as you speak like that you welcome anywhere from this topic to any other topic

Guest SuperGal

My name is the Gogi Singh my english not very best because I do come the india not long time and when we do live pind I not do good school because i do the ride my horse his name swaraj and the look afters my dog. My dogs is the bully and the gaddi dogs the bully is the best the my district and lots peoples ask me to help them get he puppy dogs. They do live my aunty in the pathankot now.

I do the sikhsangat forum member but the inder do me ban because he run the forum this days. He is doing the off topic all the time then when tell him not spoil he tell the his friend admin to ban me. He do this lots the people on the sikh sangat and the forum is now his the inder board not the sikh sangat forum board. I do the private email the admins the sikh sangat but them not do the me reply. So I do the wait for them reply and get no reply so I join the this board. I do the hope the inder not do run this board or the best friend with the admin so he get the peoples the ban if them post the thing he cannot reply because him brain not think anything so ban the peoples. All the times he not do reply message because him brain not clever so he do the call people darsha afghan dilgeer agent but the admins let him doing this all the time. So I get bored with the sikhsangat policy to let the inder do write anything but not anyone else do the him highlight writing the bad things and do the beadbi.

I think Gogi Singh should go into the Jokes section of the forum

Edited by SuperGal

Guest SuperGal

welcome supergal, what uni do u go? doesnt it have a sikh soc? u can always go to other unis sikh soc events to meet sikhs

Thanks for replying, and whats a Sikh soc?

Guest SuperGal

a sikh society, sikhs in a uni get together for weekly events like discussions and doing simran.

They have prayer time, but they only have discussions for Bible (Christian)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

vaheguroojikakhalsavaheguroojikifateh

I started this thread to let forum members tell a bit about themselves and to know each other better. Not everyone fills the profile and not everyone looks at another member's profile.

So here goes.

I am a networking student in a college from toronto, Canada. My interests are cricket, tennis, computer security and sikhi off course.

I like to read prophecies of sikhism ie-sau sakhi, like to do sangats of saints and I like to get in the mind of hackers and study them :P

Can u please tell me somethin about these Sikhism prophecies that u are interested in.

• 1 year later...

Bonjour,

I am french, living in France, Toulouse, and 47 years old ... I feel a bit old now that I read your introductions ! :D

I'm here to learn about sikhi, to discover your culture and way of living, and share mine. I think differences enrich humanity.

I have a lot of interests, as I still have a lot to learn, and some of them are :

faith, drawing/painting, writing, playing guitar and singing, traveling, and eating dahl ! :D

Pleased to meet you

;)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Kalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sadh sangat ji my name is Simran Kaur, I'm from Wolverhampton. I'm a student at the University of Birmingham, studying education with the prospects of becoming a teacher. I'm a vegetarian, in the process of becoming a vegan and my favourite singer is Mohammed Rafi Sahib. Oh and I love all things vintage. X

WJKK WJKF

Hey, rather stay anonymous but you can call me Outright. I'm Hispanic *gasps* lol, a Sikh, and 23 years old. I live in Boston, U.S. and I study law...My interests are: reading, running (exercise), recently joined a future class of Gatka, and trying to learn Gurmukhi. Between that stuff and law school I have no time left over...so those sum up my interests. Haha. Saw a lot of medical students here (only got to page 10), I wonder if there are any military individuals in here; I recently read about the advances Sikhs have made in the US Armed Forces through SikhCoalition and its some pretty cool stuff! p.s. Ouka cool stuff in here! Hope you learn a lot, I know I've been for the past couple of months!!!!

Fateh

Oh man wolverhampton accent is so hard to get...i remember when i was in uk during sikh student camp back in 2004....freind from big wolves took me around...i was sitting in back of car- rolling myself laughling as we were talking about accents ..lol