Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

• 3 weeks later...

Vaheguru Ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji ki Fateh

Im coming over from sikh sangat forum.I got put under heavy quality control for defending amrit,rehit etc.

Anyways just to tell you guys about me - Im from ontario canada and im an amritdhari sikh who tries to follow sache patshah guru granth sahib jis words.Im really hot headed especially when somebody disrepects the guru.Also i have a ton of granths so if you guys need any arth or anything dont be shy to ask.My hobbies are reading gurbani(im on my third sehaj paath),listening to gurbani,studying gurbani,exercise,playing guitar,naam simran,blacksmithing,archery,mixed martial arts etc.

Hopefully we can post happily here.I hope the mods arent forum nazis lol like they are on sikh sangat forum.

Edited by Singh123456777

Welcome bro, hope you enjoy your stay here. We take different approach when it comes to banning people or putting people on quality control here. We don't believe in much censorship or repressing people opinion as its not healthy for people to have repressed opnion..its better to have dialogue with others than having those repressed opnion inside..i mean in real life is hard to dialogue with our people because people are way too serious in real life- thing could get nasty in no time but at least on cyber space we can have civil light sometimes (candid) dialogue

Vjkk vjkf

My name is Palvinder Singh, I am amritdhree Singh aged 32. I work for National Express Plc and I am from Walsall United Kingdom.

My interests are studying Sri Guru Granth Sahib, learning Raga Keertan and martial arts. I am interested in making highly nutritious milkshakes. My favorite book is Talks With Ramana Maharishi.

My favorite Saint is Bhagvan Ramana Maharishi, and my inspiration is Bruce Lee. My future aim would be to learn the bansuri.

You can checkout my videos on www.youtube.com/user/pricelesskeertan

Vaheguru Ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji ki Fateh

Im coming over from sikh sangat forum.I got put under heavy quality control for defending amrit,rehit etc.

Anyways just to tell you guys about me - Im from ontario canada and im an amritdhari sikh who tries to follow sache patshah guru granth sahib jis words.Im really hot headed especially when somebody disrepects the guru.Also i have a ton of granths so if you guys need any arth or anything dont be shy to ask.My hobbies are reading gurbani(im on my third sehaj paath),listening to gurbani,studying gurbani,exercise,playing guitar,naam simran,blacksmithing,archery,mixed martial arts etc.

Hopefully we can post happily here.I hope the mods arent forum nazis lol like they are on sikh sangat forum.

Yes I also have boycotted sikhsangat....is that you in your profile picture

welceom singh ji,

you certainly are a busy boy, maintaining all those interests. do you have any granths that are not so well known amongst sangat?

and forum nazis? love it.

Well I do have a few puratan granths such as gurbilas patshahi 6 and a puratan janam sakhi of guru nanak dev ji.Its dated around 1892.I have more than a hundred granths.If any one of you guys need anything please let me know.

To tell you the truth the admins on Sikh Sangat are real forum nazis.Somebody was disrespecting Amrit etc an I had an argument with him and they banned me instead.They are really pro akj as well.Say one thing against akj and you get warnings or getting put under quality control.When people are bashing Nihangs,taksalis,nanaksaris etc they don't do to much action but when it comes to akj they are quick to follow up on some action.

Welcome bro, hope you enjoy your stay here. We take different approach when it comes to banning people or putting people on quality control here. We don't believe in much censorship or repressing people opinion as its not healthy for people to have repressed opnion..its better to have dialogue with others than having those repressed opnion inside..i mean in real life is hard to dialogue with our people because people are way too serious in real life- thing could get nasty in no time but at least on cyber space we can have civil light sometimes (candid) dialogue

I know my experience here will be much better than sikh Sangat.Im gonna still fight my ban.If any of you guys can help me then that would be really grateful of you guys.Some Singhs there are waiting for me to post more sakhis from sau sakhi.

Yes if you say anything about Akj keertan then its under quality control. Also a lot of my posts were not allowed and other teething problems from the moderators aswell as there clear lack of judgment and management astonishes me.

Since your from Ontario do you know two amritdharee brothers, Onkar Singh and satnam Singh young lads. Satnam is an excellent keertania. He is from Toronto. I met them in India this summer at Sultanpur Lodhi dera of Sant Jagjeet Singh Harkovalvale.

Could you ask them to get in touch with me, they go to the main Gurdwara in Toronto. I can't remember the name. Please remind me of main Gurdwara in Canada and Toronto and I will tell which one.

Vjkk vjkf

My name is Palvinder Singh, I am amritdhree Singh aged 32. I work for National Express Plc and I am from Walsall United Kingdom.

My interests are studying Sri Guru Granth Sahib, learning Raga Keertan and martial arts. I am interested in making highly nutritious milkshakes. My favorite book is Talks With Ramana Maharishi.

My favorite Saint is Bhagvan Ramana Maharishi, and my inspiration is Bruce Lee. My future aim would be to learn the bansuri.

You can checkout my videos on www.youtube.com/user/pricelesskeertan

Pal veer we are only 1 year apart..i am 31.. heheh..i thought you were much older...anyway, my shub nam is- Barinderpal Singh...i am also from toronto- brampton..i don't socialize much in real life- been busy with family and like to keep it to myself in real life..i like it that way..our real best freind is our real self- vahiguroo sitting inside :D

on a side note: awesome videos on the youtube

Yes if you say anything about Akj keertan then its under quality control. Also a lot of my posts were not allowed and other teething problems from the moderators aswell as there clear lack of judgment and management astonishes me.

Since your from Ontario do you know two amritdharee brothers, Onkar Singh and satnam Singh young lads. Satnam is an excellent keertania. He is from Toronto. I met them in India this summer at Sultanpur Lodhi dera of Sant Jagjeet Singh Harkovalvale.

Could you ask them to get in touch with me, they go to the main Gurdwara in Toronto. I can't remember the name. Please remind me of main Gurdwara in Canada and Toronto and I will tell which one.

I know of an onkar Singh from long time back.He was my fathers friend.He used to do panj pyare seva with my father.Im not sure if he had a brother.

They are young lads about 23ish they go to Malton Gurdwara, I stayed with them for a week should have took there contact details. Satnam knows a lot of Rag keertan. He was doing Dr Gurnam Singh's shabads and Bhai Balbir Singh's. He could just listen to a shabad and mimick it on the vaja and Singh the shabad. He also plays tabla

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SSA allpost-10220-0-58358200-1385982711_thumb.j

My name is Kulbir, My interests include football, Bhangra music and preserving our language. I am also Co director of a new project which I have embarked on. This project is to teach our youth (2-8 yr olds) our wonderful Punjabi Language, create meaningful characters who they can relate to and try and bridge the gap with the grandparent generation.

Our website is www.punjabee.com. We are also on FB

I look forward to being a part of this wider community.

Edited by Punjabee

^^^

I tell you what would be really cool for your company to supply Punjabee!

Gurmukhi fridge magnets!

But they have to be reasonably priced.

• 2 months later...

Sat Sri Akal Singho!

I am Jung Singh and I am 26 years old. I live in Toronto, Canada. I have a Masters in Political Science and thinking of pursuing further education. I am against Khalistan as a state which would denote the secession of the State of Punjab from India. For, I am for preaching Sikhi outside of Punjab and preserving our relationship with Takht Shri Hazur Sahib and Patna Sahib (and of course all Non-Punjab Gurukars). I am against the creation of Pakistan as well. I also do not agree with the Durand Line. I love the Ghadar Party and I ascribe to their political ideology. I am a strong proponent of decolonization via a radical education system based on the writings of people like Antonio Gramsci and other Leftists. I am a strong supporter of the Naxalites and the Indian National Army.

Sat Sri Akal Singho!

I am Jung Singh and I am 26 years old. I live in Toronto, Canada. I have a Masters in Political Science and thinking of pursuing further education. I am against Khalistan as a state which would denote the secession of the State of Punjab from India. For, I am for preaching Sikhi outside of Punjab and preserving our relationship with Takht Shri Hazur Sahib and Patna Sahib (and of course all Non-Punjab Gurukars). I am against the creation of Pakistan as well. I also do not agree with the Durand Line. I love the Ghadar Party and I ascribe to their political ideology. I am a strong proponent of decolonization via a radical education system based on the writings of people like Antonio Gramsci and other Leftists. I am a strong supporter of the Naxalites and the Indian National Army.

How do you reconcile your peaceful views with Ghadhar movement which would have waged a violent movement in India had they not been found out on time and been successful?

and Naxalites who are being trained and armed by China to cause bloodshed and terrorism in India. Yet you have issues with Khalistan movement.

Communism is a failed ideology. Russia collapsed because of this. China today is just communist in name only, but has now almost become a capitalist state. In India Bengal and Kerala have destroyed their industries.

I am not against armed struggle.... when did I say this? Where do you get your information from when you make posts? And you have to read Zizek "On Violence". As Sant Bhindrawale Ji says: "violence is initiating attack, we only defend ourselves". I do not believe in violence, I believe in self defence. Also, communism is not a failed ideology and the USSR did not collapse because the theory was flawed... the collapse of the USSR itself is an issue that would take, and has taken, thousands of scholars investing years into research. You should refrain from talking about the USSR and trying to conflate a government that claims to be based on "communism" and the theory of Marxism itself. Read about Neo-Gramscian theory and look into more Radical International Relations theories btw just for your own good. Also, Naxalites dont commit terrorist acts in India... thats like the Govt of India saying Sikhs were terrorists in the 1980s and maligning them by using Cats. Have you not learnt anything from history? Chinese communism is not a good example of communism either, as you have said so yourself. And there isnt one single way to implement marxist theory. For instance, many nations did not implement a cultural revolution like China did in Tibet. This is a complicated matter and you are not even close to being an ideal individual to discuss this matter with. Please refrain from trying to engage on this topic. China's militarization of Tribals and Indigenous people in India is obviously a part of their greater political objective to cause instability... but that does not negate the fact that the resistance in tribal areas is actually organic and is a reaction to the corrupt governments policies that are influenced by Monsanto and other corporations. Also, like I said before.. attack my points one by one and dont make things up. I told you I am against Khalistan because its Punjab-centric and like the Bhai Sahib on Basics of Sikhi says: why dont we make all of India Sikh and give them knowledge about Kalyugs Avtar Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj? Sikhi is not anyones Jagir... Pehli Patshahi went all the way to Mecca giving out gyan and Noor. Lets not change this now.

Brothers and sisters it's been a pleasure to be on this forum recently.

My claim to fame is that I am N30Singh Paji's biggest "protestant reformist type wala" fan in cyberspace (i hope) :-)

To see legends like Dal Singh Paji, Jonny Paji, Amarjeet Singh bir'ay, tonyhp32 Paji, Harsharan000 Kaur, Mehtab Singh, SikhKhoj Ji, DSG Singh, Lucky Paji and others on here that I'm familiar with is just brilliant.

I'm from the UK, London to be specific and I like to hope that I am worthy of being called a poor example of a Sikh.

The reason I have made the effort to post can be credited to our good friend - Sher. His posts motivated me to join.

So Chardi Kala to him and all his family! Sikhs are meant to be nirvair as we all know (often though I often fail on that).

My main reason for being on here is to see if others can be persauded to add their voice in support the following agenda:

With the painful history of 1984 and the subsequent Genocide of Sikhs that occurred ... there's nothing we can do to turn back time now.

However, 30 years on what we youth in the West can certainly do is set ourselves aims and objectives as members of the Sikh Panth to hit the following targets for Panthic upliftment by combatting drugs, alcohol, biraderi, infanticide, illiteracy, cancer and poverty. All bakhre bakhre Gurdware must be merged as soon as possible, if we seriously care about the future of our Panth.

UK Sangat to raise £30 million plus by June 2014

Canadian Sangat to C$30 million plus by June 2014

American Sangat to raise $30 million plus by June 2014

Other Diaspora Countries Sangat should target $10million plus by June 2014

India-based Sangat could arguably raise R300crores plus by June 2014

And with an eventual target of national Panj Pyaaray representatives from each country handing over their respective nation Sangat's cheques to the SGPC for firewalled projects for Panthic Upliftment in combatting drugs, alcohol, infanticide, biraderi, illiteracy, cancer and poverty

... and every penny of the funds presented to SGPC in June 2014 being watched over by auditors to confirm that Badal Dal cannot access, use or waste a single penny of the funds raised by Sangat, thereby transforming SGPC into a clean saanjha charitable vehicle for the Upliftment of the Poor and management of United Gurdwara's as it was always intended.

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj must be translated into Tamil, Bengali, Oriya, Telugu, Swahili, Yoruba and all African languages etc to get the Truth of what Sikhi represents out there further.

Rather than just remembering the past, we need to actively attack the current silent Genocide occuring via infanticide, drugs, cancer, illiteracy, biraderi and poverty.

Let's hear every forum members idea's on how we actually make this happen.

Let's all contact our local Sikh organisations and us as normal Sangat try spread this agenda like a virus!

------------------------------

Separately for UK Sikhs:

We all know that the review by the Tories etc isn't even good enough (it's a damage limitation exercise).

So we clearly need a minimum of £100million plus reparations (in the form of international development funding by the UK Government) ploughed into community projects in Punjab for the upliftment of poor Sikhs suffering illiteracy, cancer, infanticide, social discrimination, drugs, alcohol (and the surviving victims of the Genocide against Sikhs launched by Indira Gandhi and her son Rajiv) etc ... given the then UK Government's assistance in the Genocide against Sikhs.

The Sikh Council UK, Kesri Lehar, Sikhs for Justice, Sikh Federation UK etc need to join hands to actively and aggressively lobby for this £100million compensation by June 2014 to mark 30years and we can push them on that. If we write in our hundreds to them, then they in turn will consider our input.

The Department for International Development regularly doles out billions overseas (around £9billion globally last year) so the Sikh Qaum should be able to secure this if we try and we effectively lobby for it with one united voice as this is common sense.

I do not advocate any fool burns the Union Jack as a way of getting our point across (as i suspect GOI will try defame us like that).

Should we not succeed in getting Cameron to commit £100million to help those suffering various problems in Punjab etc we can always play our own part in making 2014 a year of meaningful progression for our Panth to mark 30 years of hurt by actively combatting the issues that affect our Qaum currently right here right now and are arguably a modern "silent" Genocide primarily self-inflicted.

VJKK VJKF