Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

hmmm I've joined this site a while back...but I dont think I properly introduced myself sooo..here goes

Im from california "yea the golden state" :D

name's harpreet

going to school right now doing electrical engineering or at least tryin to :?

im an amritdhari sikh....but i dont know much about Sikhi :shock: :(

besides the basic things....but I think this site will change that and has done somewhat already

and lemme end with

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

ah...so i wasnt lost....

well....hi all....

im sonya.....am a student.......rite now am in montreal...canada.....gettin my bsc in biochemistry.......

i am sikh but ive never really took the time 2 learn much about the religion...and lately ive started wonderin abt sum stuff....so i hope 2 learn frm here.....i ask tons of questions so i hope no1 minds.....:D

Guest kaur1699

Fateh Ji,

lol....im not sure if u mean that or not.....with the .... and all at the end there :LOL:

lol, don't worry about my '...', I use them anywhere and everywhere...

(And I do mean what I wrote :wink: )

i signed up a while ago.. but i havent been on the site since. iam back now, hoping to improve my knowledge on sikhi and other things :-]

well a brief intro is in order. iam 20 years of age and i live in perth, western australia. I know few people here, so please make me feel welcome :oops:

i enjoy, amongst other things, playing sport and reading. when iam not doing that, i'll be on my laptop listening to kirtan while, hopefully, doing something useful like programming.

anyways.. i hope to contribute some of my own trivial thoughts to the discussions on this site.

sat sri akal :)

Hi Deep,

I've got some mates in Perth.............one is a friend a Gora married to a Muslim Gal.........he was called Steve but now calls himself Yasin...........the surname is Adams............I know Perth is a big place so the chances of you knowing them is minimal..............anyway..........they're a nice bunch..............and his Misssus used to like going to the Gurudwara ...............despite being a Muslim...............

thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

Hi Deep,

I've got some mates in Perth.............one is a friend a Gora married to a Muslim Gal.........he was called Steve but now calls himself Yasin...........the surname is Adams............I know Perth is a big place so the chances of you knowing them is minimal..............anyway..........they're a nice bunch..............and his Misssus used to like going to the Gurudwara ...............despite being a Muslim...............

hello randip, no i dont know of these people.. but if i do run into them, i'll make sure to say randip from the UK said hi

..Summeet Kaur..

Studying Psychology, career in Graphic Designing, naam kumayee, seva..spreading Love..fostering sweet speech..trying every day to become a better person, a better Khalsa..

Sikhi is my life..my love..my breath..my every thread of hair..

EH JANAM TUMHARAI LEKHAI

From this forum I Wish to become closer to my Sadh Sangat Jeeio...

welcome

ah...so i wasnt lost....

well....hi all....

im sonya.....am a student.......rite now am in montreal...canada.....gettin my bsc in biochemistry.......

i am sikh but ive never really took the time 2 learn much about the religion...and lately ive started wonderin abt sum stuff....so i hope 2 learn frm here.....i ask tons of questions so i hope no1 minds.....:D

tons? im sure i can handle the weight ;)

welcome

SSA all

I am 30 something :) Name is Harminder, married with kids, career oriented (most of the time).

Have many hobbies and interests, one includes reading on Sikhism.

Love u all

SSA

PS: I got lot to learn, am a relatively new student of Sikhism

welcome;)

tell me some of your hobbies then

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I joined this site a while back also, but haven't been back much, so i guess i'll introduce myself then.

Um..let's see i'm 17 livin' in NJ, US, am gursikh, i love cars, weightlifting, and sikhism (even though this should be implied by the very fact that i'm posting here, hehe)...anyhoo I'm a first year Finance major.

• 2 weeks later...

Sat sri akal ji,

I've joined this site in june but haven't introduced myself.. so here goes

my name is Gurjeet, I'm 19..

Going to school right now i'm in 3rd year high-school..

I'm here to learn more about Sikhi,, and thought i would say u've done a great job guys by making this site:) fateh to all of you!