What is Shabad ??

- What is Shabad? can there be more than one shabad?

From my understanding from the book - Bath Agam Ki (Discourses on the Beyond ) discourses given by Sant Maharaj baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib to the sangat.

Shabad is not only word(akhar) but it is also dhuni (dhun) [tune] energy which reside within non-existent God.

Please discuss :)

:?:

In another words:

Here is what shabad is (musiqual sequence)

VaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeGuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :)

Yes, what was it again?

I meant meaning of "Shabad Guru surat dhun chela"

(Vahiguroo baksh lai galtiya nuo )

oh ok.....well i will try to recall the session in my mind but as you know i am old............ :LOL:

from my perspective.....i think it means that just like the fact that there is a resonance eminating from the shabad (meaning it is attached to the shabad but is also travelling forward) so should our minds or munn be attached to the shabad or just like the resonance is a chela (disciple) to the shabad (in the sense that it carries the shabad forward and itself) so should our minds or munn be attached to the Guru (shabad)........

this is wat i can recall from the veechar session..........

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna.........

• 1 month later...

Naam/Shabad is of two types:

1. Descriptive: Containing letters and words.

2. Sound: Involving only sound. First kind involves words and letters and can be seen with eyes as a writing. Second type deals with sound and heard with ears(surat) such as Divine Music. Sermon that purify audition system of body.