Clarifications about Mahalla controversy

Amrit1972

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

Believe what you will.

Those who need to know, KNOW. Why fabricate, when a blood stains testify to the truth!

May Guru ji forgive these 'faujan' for their sins! and their friends for their hypocrisy!

Guru ji sees all my friends, he sees and knows all! lol

You sanatan children make me sick. had it been the so called fanatics accussed of such acts you would have gone mental with your outrage, but know that its your own, you simply deny or show pretence of not knowing the truth.

LOL shame shame shame

I've had enough of people chatting shite and I'm sure others are as well.

Now is the time for real evidence not sympathy routines...

both sides need to sort out some major issues.

And could members of both sides present the evidence without too much slandering of the other side!

If you can manage it...

And blue knight just out of interest could u name and shame or at least put down the criterion for being a sanatanist and could the other side lay down its definition of the word fanatic.

Many people classed as sanatanists or fanatics actually do not fall into these catergories - clear it up guyz!

lol good to see that you KNOW all of a sudden! i thought it was all made up a minute ago! lol in that case you should also know WHO got beaten up despite being part of the group doing the attacking!

Challeneg i use the words as people on this forum use them. In particular i am suprised by u, wheras at one time you were spewing fire at violence, now earlier you make a joke about people walking about with axes. sarcastic or not, it is hardly appropriate.

Time for us all to bring out our mirrors.

You are not a judge to call for evidence. Plenty has been said on both this site and others with no evidence, why do you assume that when you call for it it will be provided? You want proof, find the people involved and take a look at the injuries.

Nobody is asking fo sympathy, especially off you, who are you to give anyone your sympathy!? Go back to dream land boyo, this is the real world! Adios people, i'll leave you to your little mysteries and conspiracy theories! As i said, the people who know, KNOW and the rest well lol no offence but you hardly matter in this instance, and would prob be best to keep out of it! things are nice an easy behind pc's as has been said on many a time, but as recent events have shown, the real world isnt quite so forgiving or easy going.

:) laters!

ps the true nihangs are the naam abyassi pyareh of guru maharajh, not just people who wear dumalleh! in the above instance it was goonde who attcked a nihang singh! vah guru ke nihang, even when attacked without warning they still come out on top and in chardi kala!

I just wanted to know since there are variations of facts by akj chandi gargh and amritpal singh veer ji.

- Who the hell is akj chandi gargh?

- was he there at the mohalla?

- Did he take pictures to prove his claims?

- Does amritpal singh know bhai kulbir singh from delhi and his side kick akj chandigargh? If he does why can't he(amritpal singh) sort him out as in tell him to shut up??

I seriously think, this whole healthy debate with narsingha event was completely manipulated by akj chandi garg and few of his gupt freinds...they have used and blamed amritpal singh ji name on the stuff which he didn't do..now off course they are just sitting relax on the sofa in india and watching this "sick tamasaha".

There were some Sikhs from UK, who were not Snatanis. Some others (Indian) said that they belonged to AKJ. They wanted me to have discussion with veer Narsingha Ji. I, then, asked, "Where is he?". It is very sad that it has been shown in a different way on a forum, where it is said: -

In a video movie picturised by bhai Kulbir singh of Delhi Akj sangat, amritpal singh is shown asking bhai Gurmeet Singh of Amritsar, 'Where is Nihang Teja Singh?'

See this: -

In my video, he is seen on many places asking nihangs to do this and that.

So what?

Dear N3O Singh Ji, 'AKJ chandigarh' is a 17 year old girl living in Mohali. I do not know if she said on another forum that she is a boy.

Bhai Kulbir Singh met me there. He said he is from Delhi and belongs to Delhi. I asked him to show his I card. He showed it. He was from Delhi. I do not know more about him

Bhai Kulbir Singh took some shots. When there was mishappening near sarovar, his camera was in another Singh's hand.

Guest SAdmin

I feel that this whole discussion is not a good idea. Amrit brother, why don't you present 2005 Holla Mahalla report and mention all parts in one report and present your views and have it on your site? I think this is not a court that we need discussion on this topic. We can just ask what really happened and that's about it.

I just hope you all remember the disgust you all showed at the apparent scuffle last year in the midlands at holla mahalla, where a few guys got pushed. I wonder if you will show the same disgust at this where the faujan (10-15 fully armed) attack a guy who was in his car getting ready to go home.

Many of u know the people in that crowd personally, and that is why u will not speak out, i ask u to look back at ur prev comments on 'fanatics' and see if the same apply to these so called nihang singhs of yours!

Forget it, make your own phone calls and find out for yourselves!