White people?!

They have to make good for what they did before I start to believe their sikh protestations.

i'm not anti-white either. i just believe that they have their place, and we have ours. they shouldn't have invaded ours, because they've left us with immense difficulties. is it too much to ask for them to help out with those difficulties now they have "become sikh"?

i am not doubhting some white people have carried out evil, what i object to is you labelling all whites like that, and attempting to create a subserviant sect within sikhi based upon skin colour.

other than that may the brown power movement prosper!

oookay... i wish to retract my statement, cuz i don't support generalizing discriminatory statements.

my only point was i loved the old banner and this one's nice. you can leave it like this if you want to.

:shock:

hell-bound monkey, remind me not to get involved in your joke-turned-serious threads.

ugh...

you all love my threads..hehe...besides, on a serious note, I see what Bruce is saying, but I agree generalizing is wrong. You have good points bro, but White people now are different...oh and by the way they will soon be gone...

Statistically Indians and Chinese make up half the world pop. and Euro's aren't making enough babies to replace themselves...lol...we taken over in different ways...