NEW TREND...ITS LUDICROUS!!! *panth beware*

drawrof

why does everything have to be either "snatan", "tat", or "puratan"????

I hereby solemnly declare that I am starting a new "label" (neo, cybersingh, and all the other people who come to tim hortons now follow....)

TIMMY maryada.

here is our answer to everything......

"shut up, sit down, think....WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEEE....and then go home and do more paat"

let me break this down for you all...

shut up: when you don't know anything and try to push that onto others...its best to shut up, before everyone else figures out you're stupid

sit down: when you are excited...sit down. Otherwise our final answer will make you sit down.

think:...this is a stretch for the majority, but hey! its positive prachar....realistically, use this advice to try and figure how that person in front of you is possibly sharing an experience that is wrapped in dogma and that you will only get the "Snatan" by looking at the "tat" of what they are saying.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFEEE!!!!! (if you are getting upset over the internet and its pissing you off etc etc etc.....you aren't a sikh!, you're really a reject from society who is trying to find a place to fit in. The cyberworld is great because no one is accountable (not with our standards)......and for those of you who have a sense of reality, ask yourselves...how many people are actually into sikhi?????? look at it, the average punjabi family born and bred "sikh" does not know much more than "cover your head" stand up, get prashad. and "We believe in one god"...but have "10 gods or gurus" (depending on how little or how much they care about what they say).

then...go home, go back to your house, be in grist..set the example for everyone by "trying" to give yourself to waheguru.....

and our best prachar...and this is a "unique" one; please do paat!

..."I'd like a large triple, triple"

current members are srin30singhmediumdoubledouble&Valnutcrunchwallay

sricybersinghmediumdoublekevalcofeewallay

sridrawrofsinghlargetrippletripplewallay & a blueberry fritter!

our dera is

dera tim hortons, county court blvd..brampton!

Mod's Note: We just going to move this topic to our "General Discussion/Section"

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is seena-baseena,

and although we do respect the other ethnographical traditions we do not respect other traditions because the other traditions they are either Mywayornoway (beautifully veiled as "Guru's way") or anywayisokay (equally veiled as "guru's way")......

....I'd like a large triple triple

i am a social reject... :cry:

save me oh timmywaley sants! (not)

but it's seriously disappointing to see how we're our own worst enemies.

no one has been able to divide sikhs as much as sikhs have been able to put up walls between each other.

enh...

Actually

on a lighter note,

it is good we are autonomous; now, if we can put the nitty gritty to the side and allow everyone to be, and sit there and remember akal/waheguru/nirankar while someone is doing things their own way....we're set.

thats where we jump ahead of ourselves, we're trying to run instead of walk.

Isn't it beautiful though? god has made every sikh passionate (to some degree) about sikhi....we just tend to forget that our own inhibitions and flaws become our biggest obstacles...and more times than not it isn't a recurring issue with others, but an unresolved epidemic within us.

btw: dhan dhan social rejects....and dera tim hortons is VERY social.....

....I'd like a large triple triple

true we're all passionate about sikhi.

but hitler was passionate about killing the jews.

passion or enthusiasm without any moral or ethical guiding light is dangerous.

my worry is that with the enthusiasm people show in segregating themselves and creating distinctions and identities, we're just weakening ourselves.

moving back to dera tim hortons. if i'm a social reject and dera timmy's is VERY social, that means that i'll be rejected again.

:cry:

oh the agony of being a social reject and outcast. i can't even fit in with the timmywaley sants.

:LOL:

we are not SANTS, (being humble)

we are DAS'S.... (laying it on thick)

We are not here to create a seperate religion......(yeah, because religions suck, but you still have to leave your current religion and join us).

but to unite all of humanity (anyone who is willing to fall into the trap)

We are 3 sants....traikall (distinctive competitiveness, one is shiva, one is vishnu, one is brahma......so I'd most likely be shiva, N30 vishnu (his satchitanandsarooopnirvakalapterminology stuff, and brahma is definitely cybersingh....always being creative)......now,

I can only destroy.....so the best I can do is offer you a donut to devour your anger......

....a large triple triple please

lol... :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Dhan dhan timmy sant waley..

accepts application for "sevakniya's" to set up asans for tri murt tarkali, tat vaitaie sadaie anandaie mahi tri murtiya baba timmy waley :LOL: :lol:

i like bagel with everything please :LOL::LOL:

Gurfateh Ji..............

Dhan Ho Sri Maan 108/111 Baba Barinder Singh Ji (Satchitanandsaroopnirvikalpsamadhi aka Vishnu) medium french vanilla and valnut crunch vallay............

Dhan Ho Sri Maan 108/111 Baba Harminder Singh Ji (sarvanaash aka Shiva) large triple-triple and Blueberry Fritter vallay.......

TUHADI JAI HO, TUHADI JAI HO............

Maaf Karna for not posting in a while but I have working on the Timmy Maryada/Shromani Tim Horton's Parbandak Commitee Rehitnama...........

Any chelna's/Sevakani's who want to join the Timmy's sangat must submit an application to me and I will forward it to HR............. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

In application there shall be questions like,

- how many big inches kirpan you wear?

- how many times you fart in your kachera and how many times you change it in one day ?

- do u use sarbloh to cook, eat, and to communicate with each other via sarbloh gloves, burkha etc?

- how much expereince you have to set up asans for trimurti tarkali purshs?

- can you serve trimurti tarkali pursh with black cofee (opps manmaat), milk straight from goat (imported from new zealand), donuts every day in the evening??

and there will more questions about rehni - behni of sevakinaya's....we already had one Resume from black goddess...just calling her for interview now ???

I like french vanilla please...

:LOL: :lol:

k,

eating maryada......

1stly, we are not about sarbloh as we are more about the "Degh" in degh tegh fateh...but we see sarabloh as the eternal degh...BUT

we do not allow any other "brand" cup

come into timmy's

sometimes people use timmy cups to put in cofee time

and that will poison the panth

hence we use the timmy stirrirs (ceremonially)

as a "Check"

but hitler was passionate about killing the jews.

passion or enthusiasm without any moral or ethical guiding light is dangerous.

my worry is that with the enthusiasm people show in segregating themselves and creating distinctions and identities, we're just weakening ourselves.

moving back to dera tim hortons. if i'm a social reject and dera timmy's is VERY social, that means that i'll be rejected again.

:cry:

oh the agony of being a social reject and outcast. i can't even fit in with the timmywaley sants.

:LOL:

that passion cud be passion of self...hence arguments on sikhi topics can often be only about the ego of the ppl involved....

a question to the timmy sants...

what are ur views on hair...

...blonde streaks or blonde tips?

hmmmmmmmm....good question, well i will have to get darshan of sangat in order to give you my view on it, but Baba neo Singh Ji (satchitanandsaroopN3O) medium french vanilla and valnut crunch vale will give the final answer.................... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

i'd like a medium double double please................... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

hanji,

you guys have good karam.....

only an uchi avastha timmy-panthi, can know about the inner secrets of

UEFA.

Firstly, liverpool has a reputation that precedes them, but those days are long gone. Now, they have a mostly european team, excellent talent, but the chemistry isn't AS strong as chelsea's. Chelsea are your rehitvaan timmypanthi's as they keep doing abhyaas and win with consistency. They are the boring, give your head, hanji-paaji type (mind you, these types are quite often gurmukhs in the non-timmy world).

Secondly, breaking through terry and his defence will prove to be tougher than to break through karragher and his boys

3rdly, gerrard has to be back, I am not sure about morientes's status, but the forward line should have 2 bandhay....they were hopeless with their formation against juvey yesterday.

4th, AC milan vs. chelsea (final)...ac milan will win

last but not least....(now that sabyacharak vigyaanta has been given to the possible members of the panth).....

"....A LARGE triple triple please"