NEW TREND...ITS LUDICROUS!!! *panth beware*

drawrof

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

joka. we beat juvey on their own turf and produced a tactical masterclass to snuff out all their attacks.....and the "all-pervasive pyjama" who spells forwards backwards calls their formation "hopeless". In days of old a man would challenge another man by slapping him across the face with his gloves. I will do the modern day equivalent.

*farts on forwards-backwards-sideways face*

ps yes footy is off tonight.

i apologise profusely baba forward-backwards ji... my eyes must have deceived me... i prostrate myself before u with a large triple triple as my humble offering. please forgive my mistakes.

ps others (non-believers) suggested that u may have edited ur post after my reply... but i did the timmy thing & strapped 2 microwaves to the unbeliever's heads & turned them onto full blast! :twisted:

200 years down the road............

the story of a gurmukh timmypanthi!

there was a pyara gurmukh who had utmost faith in babaji.....he knew that everything uttered by the tender lips of babaji was just a reflection of his marshmellow heart (clean and soft)....babaji NEVER liesed (the token incorrect spelling of one word while giving praises to an individual while demi-god-izing him).

This gurmukh lived quite a distance away and was seperated by water, but his love for the ineffable truth of babaji was greatly unmatched. He felt the cosmic vibe of deratimhorton...county court and would transport

himself telekinetically to "bachan bilaas" sessions, as conducted by the revered tri-baba syndicate.

Babadrawrofsinghji...largetripletriplewallay was a gurmukh of paramount sacrifice and wholly impotent (we mean omnipotent). He witnessed life from many paradigms, from people, to the internet, to television. He saw the world with an open mind and was a patron of sports. His dedication to the welfare of humanity was exemplified by his dauntless commitment to the practice of " nir-disturbedsoccersmaadhi". He would wholeheartedly watch the premiership soccer matches every saturday and sunday (and give his divine blessings upon the players and the sangat)....as babaji's benevolence reached out to the old trafford and other great smagam centers.

One day, as he was supporting intercommunal meetings (the UEFA champions quarterfinals). He observed the match and was passing on adhyatmic gyan through the medium of soccer...and insolence and utter stupidity as epitomized by kalyug came in the form of a BEAST.

The raging passion which has been controlled by the ambrosial taste of a french vanilla, or the more potent "tim horton's coffee" had never been tasted by this beast. His lager loving(although the beast never drank, his previous incarnation was that of a tubthumper and his karams continued into this life....and were manifested as a big fat belly), fish and chip infested mongrel....who would make flowers wilt with his "saryaaan" could not handle the cosmic love as was expressed through the great words of the timmywallay baba. He started spreading rumors that babaji was not the truth and that he had made a MISTAKE. The sangat could not bear the insults and the flatulence let on by this beast who was too busy sucking his thumb while liverpool were in their prime, and most likely developed a liking for them based on his animosity against man u in the late 90's.....and then rose the legend.....

Maha-yodha GUV, who could not bear the insults on babaji.....challenged the beast...he took with him, a plate of bangers and mash......(as every gurmukh does seva, even of their enemies), and prepared some aloo vallay parontay for him, and then made CHAA....but as he was making chaaa....he remembered the harsh words used against babaji....strapped 2 microwaves to the unbeliever's heads & turned them onto full blast!

he then came over to canada, did dandaut and did the ritual offering of a large triple triple...along with the beasts head....and the beast was sent to narak "coffee time"..........

author's note: there is confusion as to whether the guvadhari's are a splinter group that developed out of ego due to their inability to accept the "tat" maryada of puratan timmypanthi's and the more recent debate of them being a remnant of a once plural snatatistic timmy-panthi's which included wendy's (as they were usually found in the same building and owned by the same company)... Ideological differences seperate these 2 schools of thought while the true timmypanthi's enjoy bachan bilaas around their coffee and donuts

.....I'd like a large triple triple

ps. back to studying

aaah beautiful post by my fellow baba collegue here.. i must ask, everyone to clean his charan with 4 goat milk imported from new zealand special and then drink it..and you may take that used milk back to england and give to your fellow soccer leagues. :LOL: :lol:

dhan dhan dhan timmy waley babaya di !!!!!! :LOL: :lol:

Im REALLY hurt drawof..i should have been the mahapursh of tim hortons..pardhan at least..i didnt even make it in the list of members.

I hereby declare a new path..an alternative to these tim horton wahabis..

yes, its called the

Rockys Jatha..

(for all you non londoners, tough teddie poo!)

brrrrrrrruuaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

jai sri narayan mahan baba barinder singh ji (satchitanandsaroop108/111mediumfrenchvanilla&valnutcrunchvale)

jai satya anand maha sarvnaash shakti saroop (srimaanbabaharrysinghji shiv saroop 108/111 large triple triple vale)

tuhadi jai ho...........3demigods6lr.th.jpg3demigods1ya.jpg

first off..........purka SF...........fateh ji.............u are a part of the timmy panth.............i have nominated you as inder devta (king of demi gods) ur in charge of the other peeps and sangat but it still has to pass thru the other baba's so its in their hands.........and for whomever wants to break off from this panth and start their own Starbucks sangat........... :evil: do not mess with things you can't comprehend nahi taan satya nash ho jaana tuhada...........

I would ask the moderators to stop this anti-panthic banter, and be a bit more unbiased in your moderating. you are allowing the puratatsnat forces to spread their "Deformed" sikhi.

It is an assumed understanding that second cup hurts the sentiments of the timmy-panthi's and that by allowing this you are breaking panthic ekta. these other groups are coming in and ruining both our oral tradition and our seena baseena and our ideological standpoint in life. one last request, please don't let the "second cup" or "coffe time" or "country style" people infiltrate....we don't associate with any of these groups....they are ku-sangat

.....a large triple triple please

though we may be peace loving timmy-panthis, i have devised a weapon of destruction for those who feel that they can take over and conquer the tim horton's panth. Remember the "Brahm-Asthar" (weapon of brahma)................ :wink:

we are accepting of all people in the dera if they wanna do seva but if any other intentions arise, then

sarv satyanaah ho jaana............ :twisted: :evil: :x :evil:

a medium double double please......................

ye the picture was nice but the horrible attitude this timmywaley babey have is disgusting.

:P

not to worry though.

timmywaley babey, just to let you know, there's gonna be a great gathering of some eastsidemarios babey and bibiya on sunday april 24th around 7 p.m. are you guys going to be meeting there?

there ain't no heaven.......

I destroyed that, and its this greed and lust for heavens thats screwing most of you up.

get happy here, and you'll be happy wherever you go.

transmigration is a fact, I doubt 84,000 is an EXACT number.

oh yes......

........ a large triple triple please

ye the picture was nice but the horrible attitude this timmywaley babey have is disgusting.

:P

not to worry though.

timmywaley babey, just to let you know, there's gonna be a great gathering of some eastsidemarios babey and bibiya on sunday april 24th around 7 p.m. are you guys going to be meeting there?

hain? eh ki? timmy vale babey are accepting of sangat but as usual sangat always comes up with excuses of not having sangat at timmy's. The babey met last week and do meet almost every week, but there is no sangat........................ :o :|

as for east side marios, where is it and is that after the parade cuz i will be there for sure............