NEW TREND...ITS LUDICROUS!!! *panth beware*

drawrof

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OYE!

how dare you make fun of the great mahadevi!

you mahadevi slanderers shall surely fall into narak khand (my particular territory of choice) for these paapi thoughts!

and there i shall subject you to Neo's eternal snoring cuz i'm gonna put him to sleep and give him horrible nightmares and while he nightmares away, you shall suffer through a never-ending night in which you can't fall asleep cuz of his (alleged) snoring!

HAH!

okay, east side mario's for you dimwitted timmeywaley babey is ACROSS THE FLIPPIN STREET OF TIMMIES. (just shows how intelligent you nimwits really are.) :roll:

but the plan's not 100% pakka yet. all i wanted to do is let you guys know that the mahadevi bhagats and mahadevi herself (possibly) shall be padhaar-ing there around 7/8.

oh and for those of you who are planning to go to the parade, if you look at the plans in the original thread, you'll see that there are no plans from the end of the parade to the beginning of the timmy get-together specifically cuz we wanted to let people do their own thing, take the afternoon off if wanted cuz saturday's gonna be a looong day.

those who are ignorant of what i am speaking of, it's quite alright. you're not important.

MUAHAHAHA!

:twisted:

j/k

please ask Neo, or cybersingh (or me if you feel like it) for details. (or join www.sikhportal.com and check out the appropriate thread.)

and there i shall subject you to Neo's eternal snoring cuz i'm gonna put him to sleep and give him horrible nightmares and while he nightmares away, you shall suffer through a never-ending night in which you can't fall asleep cuz of his (alleged) snoring!

when i go to sleep.. whole world goes to sleep.. i m a perserver rememeber... all in his satchitanandsaroop takes his sleep while taking an piss in smaaaaadh roop.. :LOL: :lol:

*sukhi try to put an sleeping pill on my orange juice drink, i tranquilize her instead , with my nishaliii akhein* :LOL: :lol:

like a large double double with cream and sugar please...

pssshhh... whatever Neo.

the world REJOICES when you fall asleep cuz then even though they need to endure your horrendous snoring, they're at least free of you!

which makes me wonder if i should subject the other paapi timmywaley babey to your snoring, or your personality in narak khand. both sound horrible...

maybe i'll subject them to both, but alternate it.

MUAHAHAHAAA!

you know i'm kidding Neo. for the most part. hahahaaa!

NAAHHHEEEEEEE!!! :shock:

wot is it with ur small fonts at the bottom?? and how wud u kno that neo snores???

:wink:

OYE!

how dare you make fun of the great mahadevi!

you mahadevi slanderers shall surely fall into narak khand (my particular territory of choice) for these paapi thoughts!

HAH!

okay, east side mario's for you dimwitted timmeywaley babey is ACROSS THE FLIPPIN STREET OF TIMMIES. (just shows how intelligent you nimwits really are.) :roll:

but the plan's not 100% pakka yet. all i wanted to do is let you guys know that the mahadevi bhagats and mahadevi herself (possibly) shall be padhaar-ing there around 7/8.

oh and for those of you who are planning to go to the parade, if you look at the plans in the original thread, you'll see that there are no plans from the end of the parade to the beginning of the timmy get-together specifically cuz we wanted to let people do their own thing, take the afternoon off if wanted cuz saturday's gonna be a looong day.

those who are ignorant of what i am speaking of, it's quite alright. you're not important.

MUAHAHAHA!

j/k

please ask Neo, or cybersingh (or me if you feel like it) for details. (or join www.sikhportal.com and check out the appropriate thread.)

Sukhi (Mahadevi) it is not befitting a Goddess such as yourself to be doing nindiya of saints especially the Timmy Vale babey........

remember this tuk in Sukhmani Sahib...santan ki ninda parmesar maraai... :)

jokes aside, I know where east side mario's is (plus who also informed you about mandarin on Finch.... :wink: ) I was just confused about the plan.........

as for giving us narak, chal koi naa, main teinu dekh lainaa........ :LOL:

i will create a such a mahadev for you that you wish you didn't mess with the creator (aka me)............. :LOL:

:LOL:

i know that neo snores cuz of the student camp thread. someone mentioned how y'all made fun of neo cuz he snored so loud and ish.

eh Gursev, you're gonna get to the lowest level in narak khand, i swear! how dare you tell me what to do with you evil sants?! and what's this i see about you creating a mahadev for me?! :shock:

i think NOT!

:evil:

anyways. you guys gonna show up at any of the events or not?

:LOL:

i know that neo snores cuz of the student camp thread. someone mentioned how y'all made fun of neo cuz he snored so loud and ish.

eh Gursev, you're gonna get to the lowest level in narak khand, i swear! how dare you tell me what to do with you evil sants?! and what's this i see about you creating a mahadev for me?! :shock:

i think NOT!

:evil:

anyways. you guys gonna show up at any of the events or not?

lol.........u can throw me in the lowest level of narak but remember I created it and I can create again and again and again........

ok the mahadev thing is a bit too much, my bad............... :oops:

but jokes aside yeah i will defo be there for the events...........

both of you are coming to all events on both days?

i thought you guys said you were having issues with a saturday afternoon and evening... :?

ummm..........remember, me=Brahma (aka creator), Barry = Vishnu (aka preserver), drawrof = Shiva (aka Destroyer) , the holy trinity is above the rest.........*cough cough*..........

as for the events, I have no issues with sat evening as I will be finishig work at 7 pm and sun I have off so i can defo be there.........

ummm..........remember, me=Brahma (aka creator), Barry = Vishnu (aka preserver), drawrof = Shiva (aka Destroyer) , the holy trinity is above the rest.........*cough cough*..........

"eka mai jugat viaee tin chele parvaan"

damnit... i can't believe i'm helping sukhi out! :?

did we ever mention the fact that most stories of "ancient" heroes are fabricated and the heroes end up following an ideology like

1) eating out of iron bowls

2) wearing white/blue/yellow

3)meditating using a specific technique

4)following the "bachan" of a sant..hence the prophecy is true, and the sant who told it

5)the person was a super hero by virtue of one act, but they could have been married multiple times, etc etc (according to histiographical evidence?)....

this being the case...understand that guv has now failed on the ideological side and therefore his story of miraculous seva hold no credibility!

oh who cares. once he's under my protection, nothing you silly saints who don't even know where east side mario's is even though you sit across from it every week can do. so your lil thing about how his miraculous seva has no credibility doesn't apply.

those who the gods favour may no one slander! (<- borrowed from priests who do weddings but altered to fit what i wanna say.)