waheguru

Satnam waheguru,

i was debating with my fellow muslim classmate in school . she says that Guru Nanakji was a muslim when he was born. but i told her that he was born in a hindu family. and then she started asking me what is our God's name i said Waheguru and then she didn't understand me.

and plz cud anyone make this clear and tell me if this is true. :?

Guru Nanak ji moved kabba in the holy city mecca?

cuz someone scolded him fer lying with his feet towards the kabba. and when Guru Nanakji moved his feet to the other direction, the kabba also moved?true?my muslim friend thinks its wrong.

i really wanna say its true cuz i wanna give moo todh jawab :x that there are miracles in our relgion tooand our guruji was not a muslim.( i know he is not ) but she won't believe me.and she won't even believe me that the muslims tried to force all hindus and Sikhs to turn to islam.

pul chuk maf karna plz

Satnam waheguru,

i was debating with my fellow muslim classmate in school . she says that Guru Nanakji was a muslim when he was born. but i told her that he was born in a hindu family. and then she started asking me what is our God's name i said Waheguru and then she didn't understand me.

and plz cud anyone make this clear and tell me if this is true. :?

Guru Nanak ji moved kabba in the holy city mecca?

cuz someone scolded him fer lying with his feet towards the kabba. and when Guru Nanakji moved his feet to the other direction, the kabba also moved?true?my muslim friend thinks its wrong.

i really wanna say its true cuz i wanna give moo todh jawab :x that there are miracles in our relgion tooand our guruji was not a muslim.( i know he is not ) but she won't believe me.and she won't even believe me that the muslims tried to force all hindus and Sikhs to turn to islam.

pul chuk maf karna plz

show her historic proves... show her opressing kingdom of arunzeb, zahingir khan etc...

and also Guru Nanak dressed up like a muslim sufi to went inside the mecca.. hell this is even disccussed by this evil muslim soul in the tape.. here is the tape url.. http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...topic.php?t=564

shri guru nanak dev ji went to MECCA with his fellow muslim companion named bhai mardana who wished to do his pilgrimage of the HAJJ to the KABBA - he insisted that shri guru nanak dev ji went along with him and maharaj agreed, dressed as a muslim fakir so he could converse and debate with muslim scholars there and not be exlcluded

muslims claim that shri guru nanak dev ji dressed like a fakir, dress in sikhism and in the gurus own words states that dress holds no divitity or spirtiual significance...

there are NO restrictions on someone who wishes to visit MECCA... the city where the KABBA is... anyone can go to mecca... the kabba is that "black box". its just like how amritsar and shri harmandir sahib, but obviously any faith can visit there unlike in islam.... only muslims are allowed to visit the kabba

pilgrims do not stay in the actual kabba, they stay outside somewhere, in a village or a tent... this is where shri guru nanak dev ji was most likely staying.. shri guru nanak dev ji slept with his feet towards the DIRECTION of the kabba... a guard named jiwan came up to him and kicked shri guru nanak dev ji and said "who is this kafir (infidel) who dares face his feet towards allah (god)"... shri guru nanak dev ji told this guard "please move my feet where god is not.... the guard dragged his feet the other way and the kabba moved.... he moved them the other direction and it moved again.. the guard then recognised that shri guru nanak dev ji was not a normal person....but a man of god

jiwan went and called other muslim leaders and when they came back shri guru nanak dev ji was singin:

"nau sat chauda teen char kar muhlat char bahali"

it goes on a bit but i cant remember.... it basically means... the 3 times - past present and future, the 4 ages, the 4 lifes (such as people born from the womb, animals born from eggs like chickens so and so) are all from the hukam of waheguru

now many muslims do not believe this story... HOWEVER it is recorded by muslims that a woman who went on the hajj pilgrimage was so tired and exhausted she couldnt get all the way to the kabba... and she prayed to allah ... it is said that the kabba MOVED TO HER so she could pay her respects there.... now if they believe this.. why dont they believe the kabba moved when a "kafir" was there :wink:

when muslims go on the hajj they go between something called safwa and marwa... ask her to proove that shri guru nanak dev ji did this... muslims sacrifice animals as rituals on their hajj... ask her to proove that shri guru nanak dev ji did this too... a person who cherished all living animals as wahegurus possessions...

in islam, all muslim boys are meant to get the sunnat (circumcision).. for anyone who does not have this is not considered as a muslim and can never go to heavan according to them..... ask her did shri guru nanak dev ji have a sunnat??..... if he believed in sunnat then wudnt all sikhs have it too?... isnt havin a sunnat goin against gods ideals???.... god made us perfect how we are... so why get circumsiced??... if with circumcision a person cannot be a muslim... what abuot the females??? are they not muslims either?? :roll:

muslims say the kalima.. which is "there is no god but allah - and mohammed is his prophet" something like that... can she proove that he uttered these words?... shri guru nanak dev ji sat with muslim scholars but he would always chant the name of waheguru - if shri guru nanak dev ji thought that islam was the right religion, why create sikhism which has totally different views??

muslims butcher millions of animals on one religious day and considers it a highly metitirous act, sikhi preaches "you kill the innocent animals in cold blood and still claim yourself to be religious, who would u call a butcher?", muslims believe u must have one pilgrimage to the kabba is neccessary in ur lifetime, in sikhi we believe that there is no importance to this, muslims fast for a month in a particular month, sikhi preaches "there is little merit in remaining hungry"... muslims do not permit people of other faiths into the house of god (what the muslims called baitullah, kabba) in sikhi the doors of our gurdwaras are open to everyone day and night. muslims believe that a human being does not come back to life, in sikhi we believe in reincarnation, islam doesnt allow its women to enter the mosques.. in sikhi the women are "the conscience of men" and are treated as equals.. now with so many differences which i can think of at the moment..... how can u even begin to claim that shri guru nanak dev ji was a muslim?? lol :LOL:

she might as u about the cloak that shri guru nanak dev ji used to wear..

this cloak is kept at baba dhere nanak - it was given to shri guru nanak dev ji as a gift from someone, it had islamic writting on it such as the kalima.. muslims use this as a claim that shri guru nanak dev ji was a muslim, just because u wear a cloak does not make u a muslim, i can keep a quran in my house - does that make me a muslim??

bhai budhu shah is worshiped by muslims in india - he sacrificed his sons for shri guru gobind singh ji... in response he asked that shri guru gobind singh ji give him his kanga.... this is just an example of how gifts were exchanged between our gurus and muslim divines

there is a great deal of evidence against all these muslim claims... illl post some more up later for u to read.... i hope ive been able to give u some evidence against her..and made u less confused :P

fateh ji