ur hot .. but .. whats with the beard?

sexy_singh

LOL Sexy...I dunno, I'm a Kaur so I don't look at girls the same way that Singhs do :D

But from what I remember, the girl didn't look really fat or anything. Different people have different tastes.

I think guys that keep their swaroop are quite fine indeed!

if u want some proper attention.. go to leciester square on friday nite and all the kurriaah come up 2 u and ask to feel ur dhareee...

yes, i do it every week!!... gives the old ego a boost!!

Gurfateh!!

The amount of kuriya who have randomly stoked my dhari is unbelievable, i even had 1 get her mate take a photo of me with her& she was pretty hot ;)

Chalo its a gift from Akal Purukh which i love regardless of whether girls do or don't. Most of my gurl mates love my dhari :roll: and i love it too.

Thanx Akal Purukh :D

Gurfateh!!

Sukha is not good. Just look at Nihungs in Punjab. Look at their state of mind. They have no respect for anyone. They harras poor local villagers. Most are addicted to Sukha. One fake nihung died because of Sukha. He took Sukha and got hit by a buffalo. Didn't feel it. But something popped open in his inside and he died. He was a nihung who put on 5 kakkar and bana sometimes a year. Most of the time. He was busy with sukha. He had no clue how to treat people. There is one guy in Mukandpur he started taking Sukha and took out the sword on his own family. You are asking how is SUkha bad? Drugs are always bad. They are strictly banned in Sikhism. As for Sukha, it is illegal in most countries if not all.