please dont read this

sexy_singh

if righteous living is a bridge from an animal life to that of a conscious being with a firm grasp of his mind then what can we say about our bridges?

mine is kinda funny. its missing lots of bricks, i can almost remember what they used to look like. i remember the one that told me what not to eat. i spent a lot of time working that one into my bridge. moving the other ones around until it finally fitted in. It was stable for quite a while before i stubbed my toe on it and calmly removed it, throwing it over the edge.

i remember the ones that span the start of my bridge. they're locked in firmly in place. those are the bricks i've never moved. for instance, ive never touched the drugs brick. didnt really felt the need. infact, the start of my bridge is so beautiful despite the rough terrain it traverses. amazingly it still stands.

i've heard people arguing about lots of bridges. some say, "its just a brick", a brick alone wont make a bridge. just because you have such and such brick doesnt mean you're bridge is better.

they are right, ofcourse. but its also true that without that a brick, and that one and that one, and many others, there would be no bridge. it is important to remember that.

there are others busy telling others how to fix their bridges. they try draw attention away from their own, non existent bridge.

i stand in the middle of my bridge, not knowing what to do next. should i dive into the water and look for my lost bricks? should i go look for new bricks to replace them with, or should i just leave the gaps and be happy with my tattered, imperfect but still standing bridge?

infernal, sadly i've tried the whole "start from scratch" thing.

it works for some ppl, u know, the kind who suddenly transform from largely flawed beings into clean, lively souls who take to flaunting their reincarnation as a honourable badge. i cant fool myself tho, maybe they can.

cant get rid of the past bruv

why get rid of that which is true - the past is real and hence its true..

Question is what part of the past was really true. you know the time defying true the true always before after now kinda true?

It by the grace and will of God that your bridge exists and its with akaal purakh hukam this play of throwing bricks and looking for more goes on, its beautiful that you can see that.

But when trying to cross anything its not the bridge but naam and Gods grace which will carry you across.

I know this sounds like a freaky ass answer but I too am just standing somewhere wether its on a bridge or not I have no idea.. and to tell you the truth right now at this moment in time i dont give 2 sh!ts

all bridges are made from bricks, and all bricks are made from mud. Look at the ultimate reality and in that there are no complete or incomplete bridges infact there are no bridges there is nothing but everything as its all divine mud.

If this angle aint ur kettle of fish then yaara, look at ur feet are u on a secure brick now if so look ahead where is the next step you going to take is there a brick there? If so then step if not then analyse wether you require a new brick or wether you can step somewhere else.. Then once you taken your steps start again, are your feet secure .. wheres your next step..

This my friend is called Sehj avasta - The lazy mans path.. lol slow chilled and true to you.

Then again i might be chatting crap i aint god so dont expect no divine revelation .. lol

if righteous living is a bridge from an animal life to that of a conscious being with a firm grasp of his mind then what can we say about our bridges?

mine is kinda funny. its missing lots of bricks, i can almost remember what they used to look like. i remember the one that told me what not to eat. i spent a lot of time working that one into my bridge. moving the other ones around until it finally fitted in. It was stable for quite a while before i stubbed my toe on it and calmly removed it, throwing it over the edge.

i remember the ones that span the start of my bridge. they're locked in firmly in place. those are the bricks i've never moved. for instance, ive never touched the drugs brick. didnt really felt the need. infact, the start of my bridge is so beautiful despite the rough terrain it traverses. amazingly it still stands.

i've heard people arguing about lots of bridges. some say, "its just a brick", a brick alone wont make a bridge. just because you have such and such brick doesnt mean you're bridge is better.

they are right, ofcourse. but its also true that without that a brick, and that one and that one, and many others, there would be no bridge. it is important to remember that.

there are others busy telling others how to fix their bridges. they try draw attention away from their own, non existent bridge.

i stand in the middle of my bridge, not knowing what to do next. should i dive into the water and look for my lost bricks? should i go look for new bricks to replace them with, or should i just leave the gaps and be happy with my tattered, imperfect but still standing bridge?

First of all that was awesome way of presenting your thoughts, brought a smile onto my lips.. thank u. :)

My suggestion is that you get a one big brick and lay it across the river. Forget trying to work with small bricks, instead grab ahold of the most important ones and join them together. A bridge with more complex patter of bricks does not make it better. It only creates the illusion of looking great. Even the most Simplist bridges have outlasted the most complex ones. Be simple in your approach...do not complicate things.

What you neeed is 2 Ropes of Surrender and Vairaag coming across the river. Tie unto them the steps of Love then Meditation then Love again and Meditation.................

Begin with these, the rest of the step will follow in their timely manner.