Sardar Bahadur Singh Nirmala on -Khalsa Panth Di Sajna

SAadmin

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

awwwww, are you feeling left out.. awwwwwwwwwwwww.

*clapping* DAMN What a come back. You should have your own TV Show.

"...and no Iran isn't boring at all, quite the opposite...etc". You know, you don't have to explain yourself.

Wine? Me?

Gave it up ages ago. But if you wish to tell the authorities about it you are most welcome, after you explain to them the passages about Mahadin, the Karni Namah and the Prem Sumarg passages about the Holy Prophet (pbuh). I am sure the few hundred Sikh families in Tehran and Zahedan will appreciate your contribution in getting them kicked out of the country for conspiring against the Islamic Republic and facking their birth certificates in order to evade military service, among other illegal activities...

Otherwise eveything here is fine and the ghalyun (hookah) is just great, especially in the sonati cafes on Valiasr street.

http://f3.yahoofs.com/blog/4776d552z66c43f...gwDYpIBIDBxr.8y

Why bring innocent Sikh families who live in Iran into this? If someone is being rude to you, can you not simply respond to that individual - why do you always have to bring the whole Sikh nation into it.

This is precisely why I call you a Nazi - I was hoping you may have discovered some tameez, but I was obviously being overly hopeful.

Innocent?

Let's procede logically.

1. Dasam Granth is the second holy scripture of the Sikhs.

2. In it it is stated that Mahadin deviated from the right path. 99,9% of Sikh scholars say Mahadin is the Holy Prophet (pbuh).

3. This is a direct insult against Islam and Ahl ul Bayt (as) and is considered a crime in the Islamic Republic of Iran.

4. Anyone subscribing to Dasam Granth i.e. Sikhs are therefore guilty under Iranian law, in the same way as a person would be guilty of insulting the queen in the UK.

5. Adding to it the fact that they have never revealed this to the authorities they are as a community guilty of conspiracy.

If a religious community living in the UK had a holy book that insulted the queen they'd be considered guilty.

I find your twisted logic funny: they're the ones commiting the crime but I am the Nazi?

When you don't like a country or its culture you simply leave it, you don't lie about your beliefs in order to stay.

Innocent?

Let's procede logically.

2. In it it is stated that Mahadin deviated from the right path. 99,9% of Sikh scholars say Mahadin is the Holy Prophet (pbuh).

3. This is a direct insult against Islam and Ahl ul Bayt (as) and is considered a crime in the Islamic Republic of Iran.

4. Anyone subscribing to Dasam Granth i.e. Sikhs are therefore guilty under Iranian law, in the same way as a person would be guilty of insulting the queen in the UK.

5. Adding to it the fact that they have never revealed this to the authorities they are as a community guilty of conspiracy.

If a religious community living in the UK had a holy book that insulted the queen they'd be considered guilty.

I find your twisted logic funny: they're the ones commiting the crime but I am the Nazi?

When you don't like a country or its culture you simply leave it, you don't lie about your beliefs in order to stay.

Bahadur, so because you are being insulted by one individual here on a forum, you have to take it out on innocent Sikh families in Iran? You have just reached an all time low today.

You are basically blackmailing us for the few hundred innocent Sikh families living in Iran. So what ever happened to all this talk “reverts” like you shout around about the religion of peace? All this talk about Islam being the religion of peace and tolerance seems like a sham to me when you are threatening the Sikh minority in Iran just because a member here hurt your sensitive feelings. What a small minded person you are.

Large % of Sikh populace have not heard of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib, those that have, many have not read it, let alone forming opinions on it.

Large % of Sikh populace treat everything outside of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji with a pinch of salt/caution.

This is not my opinion or belief, I have seen this from personal interaction and widespread observation over the years – and highlight this to make you understand that you shouldn’t stereotype.

Please share your conclusive research and evidence with regards to claim regarding 99% of Sikh scholars – also note, Sikh scholars views are not representative of the Panth –as you very well know.

Regarding the crime in Iran, we don’t live in Iran, I am sure that those who do, would have an appreciation for and respect of Islamic faith – stop warmongering, it’s a nasty hobby.

People in UK do and can insult who they like, inc the Queen, try watching UK TV, your example is silly.

The only person conspiring is you – as we all very well know.

Nazi filth. Note I will be happy to apologise and take my comments back should God ever bless you with daya, gyaan and insaaniyat.

Innocent?

Let's procede logically.

please kick this worthless pathetic spineless worm off the board. threatening innocent families.... an all time low

Don't worry about the Sikh families in Iran. Maharaj is there to protect them. No doubt Bahadur spreading his hate in Iran will come as no surprise but the Iranian have more pressing problems to deal with like their country being bombed to the stone age by the 'evil' Zionists and 'yankees' in the near future!

Who said I would do anything against Sikhs in Iran? If you read my post I said "jsingh96" should come to Tehran and explain to the authorities the Islamophobic content of many Sikh texts. I am just not interested in dealing with Sikhs as a community in Iran as long as they respect the law of the country. If Sikh individuals or Sikhs as a group would go against the laws of the Islamic republic (which they do regularly) it is up to the authorities to deal with them. Yet some issues are problematic:

1.Sikhs in Iran are classified as Hindus in order to be able to fall within the realm of sharia law as we do not recognise any separate religion after Islam. The Sikh temple is called Masjed e Hinduan. So is it ok to call yourselves Hindus when it suits you? Isn't this a lie? and if yes isnt that comspiracy?

2.The issue of Sikhs in Iran not knowing Dasam Granth doesn't take away the fact that it is gurbani. Most Bahais ignore that Bahaullah allowed Bahais to steal and loot the property of Shias it doesn't take away the fact that Bahais as a movement are prohibited in Iran because of the incompatibility of their core beliefs with that of the Islamic Republic.

As for the rest, stop this ridiculous "oppressed victims" bs, it's not entertaining anymore...

why do you have such a problem with the dharm started by the final prophet? the final door of the kabba opened for Guru Nanak Sahib, proving he is the final prophet, so you accept him but you don't accept his teachings? God showed who the final prophet is, as a muslim should you not accept his will?

First of all it surprises me that any decent Sikh would want to live in a shythole like Iran. Mind you these Sikhs went in the 1920s, so they had no idea of what a shythole Iran was to become a half century later, so they can be forgiven for settling in a dump like that. I read a few years ago that many Sikhs had left because the mickey mouse money they use in Iran is worth slightly more than monopoly money! If the Iranians are so fanatical that they don't want to recogise a religion because it came after their own desert faith then that is their problem and not the Sikhs.

Stealing and looting is against the core beliefs of the Islamic republic! That has to be the biggest joke ever! What a hypocrite, his final prophet raided caravans, evicted peaceful Jews and confiscated their properties and allowed his followers to rape captured women prisoners and he lectures others on ethics!

Like I said Pig. PINK PIG. PINKY PIGGY.

Franco or whatever your name is, you are a disgusting excuse for a human. A waste of your parents engery.

BUT it is to be expected, you are a mussalman after all, "we are right and everybody is wrong".

All those years of studying, and what have you got to show? NOTHING. I feel sorry for you.

Here piggy piggy.... Here piggy piggy.

oink

Ever since Bahadur became a Sikh, he always had a inclination an for Shia ism. He tried to misguide many Sikhs into flirting with Shia beleifs. I hear many of his brain dead Sikh chelle would even go to the Maharum in the UK and start beating themselves completely looking like FOOLS for the world to see!

Bahdur has always had this strange fetish with anything Persian. He even moved to Iran and has now started to pretend he IS persian.