Purpose of Sikhawareness ?

karmjeet

recently , i have seen a lot of controversial talks being going on about mool mantar , jots , sampats , amrit , rehit etc . and so on

this message is for eveyone especially the ones like khalsa fauj and including me : sikhawareness means to get aware . learn some thing from the posts , not just waste urself in controversies . remove the goggles of darkness 8) from ur eyes :D

and do naam simran .... :D:D

this message is for eveyone especially the ones like khalsa fauj : sikhawareness means to get aware .

That is what it has been doing. It is creating awareness among the Sikh youth that a person, posing himself as a 'Sant', could be a rapist. It is a way of explanation of the Gurbani, which says: - "Aise Sant Na Mokau Bhaavain. Daali Sio Peda Gatkaavainh". "Oye Har Ke Sant Na Aakhiyain, Banaaras Ke Thhagg".

More will be coming online, which will be creating awareness among the Sikh masses, with the Grace of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji, who punished fake 'religious leaders' in his own supervision.

recently , i have seen a lot of controversial talks being going on about mool mantar , jots , sampats , amrit , rehit etc . and so on

Dear brother, not just seen, but you have taken part in such talks. Bhai Sahib Gurdas Ji says, "Aap Na Vanjhai Sahurai, Sikh Lok Sunaavai".

Guest SAdmin

We should not get frustrated when another Sikh is not agreeing with us. This forum has purpose and that is to allow people to express their views but keeping all the rules we requires on our forum.

We should not get frustrated when another Sikh is not agreeing with us. This forum has purpose and that is to allow people to express their views but keeping all the rules we requires on our forum.

exactly why I like this site...I read more than I post because I know diddly squat...but this is one of the reasons I like this site so much....so thanks for that.