LAW & KIRPAN IN UK

There are many good reasons for jagir other than eating the beast. For instance, sport, exercise, the experience of making the finish, trophy, hide/furs, preparation and planning, teamwork, physical skills, etc. It's socially acceptable in most places to go hunting, depending on the method used and the species of beast.

its hilarious that vegies are bein kussed

jus because a mans a vegie dont mean he cant fight !!!

i know sum big vegie singhs and sum small meat eatin singhs and vice versa.

if u ppl think kirpan is strictly for hunting than i wonder how often u lot go hunting for meat with ur kirpans while drivin around in ur fancy cars!

Rabbit-hunting is allowed without a license in the UK (but you may not hunt hares). You can also hunt grey squirrels, grey/black or brown/white (but not all-white) pigeon, rats (ughh, I wouldn't bother and too hard to find anyway), crows (avoid because they carry diseases) and grey squirrels. You don't need anyone's permission to go ahead and hunt these beasts. Provided you have the landowner's permission (or are discrete but I wouldn't advise lawbreaking) you're free to hunt, kill and eat as many as you want. It's worth mentioning that these creatures are everywhere.

Not everyone's a committed townie all the time, you know. I have twice hunted varmint successfully. There's no point making a fuss about it when there's a great big problem with groups of organised criminals (non-Sikh) doing far worse such as stealing sheep and halaling them to make smokies.

Someone has to do it to keep the rabbits' population down humanely. And it's a way to start (easy prey), if you have no one to teach you to hunt larger game or if you don't have the resources.

I find trapping of 4-legged beasts inhumane. wouldn't hunt them without a powerful rifle, which is illegal to own so wouldn't do it. Have to adapt to foreign countries while still retaining something of the original gypsy.

• 3 weeks later...