Sava Lakh Jaap of Mool Mantar Sahib

2 hours ago, Kaur Inder said:

Yes I’m going to start with one mala first and thn after some time I might do 16-16.. it took me exact 20 mins to do one mala so it’s going to take a lot of time for me to do 32 but hopefully waheguru ji will make it happen soon.. and I do full mool mantar upto Nanak hosee bhi sach.. thanks for ur help.

Bhen Ji thats good cos it takes time to do big number mala jaaps but i am glad i could help

13 hours ago, Kaur Inder said:

Yes I’m going to start with one mala first and thn after some time I might do 16-16.. it took me exact 20 mins to do one mala so it’s going to take a lot of time for me to do 32 but hopefully waheguru ji will make it happen soon.. and I do full mool mantar upto Nanak hosee bhi sach.. thanks for ur help.

Hopefully after some time it will take 10 mins to do it, its just practice.

To make it effortless, question who is doing the jaap? In reality, its vahiguru doing jaap of itself thats a absolute truth- Sargun Nirgun Nirankar sun samadhi apan kiya nanaka ape fir JAAP.

Dont be vested into count downs, dont let ego take ownership of jaap, dont let mind focus and fragment absolute reality into relative reality- self phalna phalna singh or kaur doing the jaap....just DO it/see it or feel it (AWARENESS/SURAT/CONSCIOUSNESS DOING THE JAAP PERIOD with no sense i am person doing the jaap)/ dont be vested or emotionally attached to jaap, semantics of it.

GET OUT OF THE WAY !! EFFORTLESS VAHIGURU IS DOING JAAP ON ITSELF

I am sorry there are no stages as in future stages, every moment we have a choice identify with our ego or get out of ego conceptual framework- identify with pure surat-awareness before mind kicks in. Unfortunately we all give in to human conditioning and identify with conceptual ego moment to moment, whole point of simran is remembrance of this truth-natural indentification with our pure surat before illusion of i am a person.

11 hours ago, sarabatam said:

Dont be vested into count downs, dont let ego take ownership of jaap, dont let mind focus and fragment absolute reality into relative reality- self phalna phalna singh or kaur doing the jaap....just DO it/see it or feel it

How counting or doing x amount of Jaap leads to ego.. I think ego can still overtake when u do khulla pehra. Why it’s always considered that chalisa is useless and its always said that it’s the ego of a person.. I think it’s the intentions that matters whether if rememberance is done under a specific amount of time or u do it unconditionally.. whatever u said is absolutely correct that it’s not us or me who does the Jaap but it’s the mindset of a person so I think we can’t say everyone who does is egotistic.. I still have ego and ego isn’t something that can be won over night for a sinner like me but These X amount of Jaaps can help in getting over haumai if done with true intentions.

On 12/14/2017 at 10:49 PM, Kaur Inder said:

So did I said something else?

Yes, hanji....you started off saying.............

On 12/14/2017 at 7:19 PM, Kaur Inder said:

How counting or doing x amount of Jaap leads to ego

In response to this, i kindly explained..

On 12/14/2017 at 9:48 PM, Lucky said:

Don't get the wrong end of the stick here. Ego is always there. Haumai is something that gives identity and makes you, you and me, me. It is the "I" in us and continues to use the mind as it's slave until we can subdue it.  Doing x amount of japs and x amount of hours is highly recommended.  However, you have to understand that the "intentions" need to be as per "satch" and you don't wanna be busting your backside or sweating it out trying to reach your numbers. 

Maybe a misunderstanding?  no problem, perfectly normal

23 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Yes, hanji....you started off saying.............

In response to this, i kindly explained..

Maybe a misunderstanding?  no problem, perfectly normal

Oh ok I said that like that was a question from me to that poster coz he said don’t get stuck in counting and ego something like that. So I was asking him like what counting and ego.. 🙏🏻 Hanji misunderstanding ji. 

• 5 months later...
On 12/13/2017 at 8:41 PM, Soulfinder said:

Also one thing i would like to add is rather than doing 32 malas in one day you can start step by step if you find hard to do that many malas as it can cause tirdness and headaces.

Like you can start from 1 to 5 then 10 and onwards in the start. 

However if you are easy with doing 16 in morning and 16 in evening do go ahead.

Also finally some people say mool mantar is up to Jap or Gurparsad but make sure it is done to Nanak Hoise Be Sach as i have posted a link in my previous posts of what happened when Sant Harnam Singh Ji didn't read it fully. 

I will be great help if u can share dat post again abt sant harnam singh ji ... 

as i m doing it till gurparsad as i heard it in sant maskeen ji katha but i m confused as many gursikh do it til nanak hose bhi sach

• 6 months later...

please you can explain step by step what can i do........i want to do jap....but every time my mind is not stable in it.....please gurusikh ji...... explain krdo ki kida start kita jawe path...or ki ki krna honda

On 1/8/2019 at 12:32 PM, Guest heena said:

please you can explain step by step what can i do........i want to do jap....but every time my mind is not stable in it.....please gurusikh ji...... explain krdo ki kida start kita jawe path...or ki ki krna honda

Don't worry about mind not being stable .. that's the phal. The result.. 

Path karo taaki Mann jurre don't wait for the Mann to be stable to do path. That would never happen on its own. It's like churning milk. Butter will come on its own.. it's a natural process .. however time may differ for different people. All the best. 

• 1 month later...

sorry to ask this question but I m a.  woman.  How I could do this 40 days jaap  again I m sorry but it is necessary to ask if I get in  monthly problem than also can I do the same. Can I touch the mala n  sunder gutka  n can I sit on same place   Plz ans I m curious to know

3 hours ago, Guest deepa said:

sorry to ask this question but I m a.  woman.  How I could do this 40 days jaap  again I m sorry but it is necessary to ask if I get in  monthly problem than also can I do the same. Can I touch the mala n  sunder gutka  n can I sit on same place   Plz ans I m curious to know

I'm not sure if this is a serious post or someone just trying to stir up a heated debate on the topic. I'm of the view Guest posts should not be allowed in the Meditation section as you can get shit stirrers who just like to dirty the waters in this area. If someone is genuinely interested and wants to post then they can take a few minutes out and register. Most users are gupt anyway so I don't see why this is the only section on the forum that allows posts without registering.

If the post is genuine all I'm going to say is :

1. Don't exclude yourself from attempting a 40 days jaap because of your cycle, otherwise you can never do it.

2. Why do you need a Sunder gutka for mool mantar? Surely you can memorise the words. 

3. Remember, the mind is to do the bhagti, not the body. Mind has to be attentive and present during the jaap, not wondering off doing it's own thing.