Disrespect of Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrian Wale

Listen yeah, Im only posting because you cant stop replying to every single thing I say, when you do, I wont reply either, get it? I asked for sources from you because YOU started debating me, is that so hard to understand? You dont know who I respect and follow, you know nothing about me, instead of acting so childishly and attacking me, go do something worthwhile. If you wont take insults, neither will I.

As for shabad hazareh, I have my own interpretation, you have yours, you'll have to deal with the fact that I dont happen to agree with you.

You dont know me, dont attempt to know what my principles are, your recurring posts are revealing what principles you do not have though.

:D I dont really want to know you !

As for principles your principles are great. Your last few posts have stated you will not respond. Mysteriously someone keeps posting in your name. :roll: Why will you not reply ? Is it because your are falling into a black hole and the truth is you do not have any sources or references for claims you make ?

Come on where is your Baba Buddha Ji source. Come clean you have no source and please do not give me the I believe ((crap) as 3HO would write).

Come on give your interpretation of Shabad Hazareh, OK do not even bother with a full interpretation all I ask is that you please tell me who Guru Arjun Dev Ji is referring to as Sant. Maybe my interpretation of this is wrong and you are right. Seeing as you claim to have read Shabad Hazareh it would be nice to have an answer.

As for attacks, who was it who initiated the whole process by calling me thick ? Questioning you and requesting sources/references is not exactly an attack.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok stopsingh can you please do me a favour and read Pannaa 10 and Pannaa 13 Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. There is referece to saints here but on Pannaa 13 Guru Ji refer to the dust of the feet of the saints but how can they want to be the dust of the feet of the saints if they are the only saint?

From what little knowledge I have and can remember, the word Sant is used when referring to Guru Ji and the word Sants is used when referring to sikhs (?)... i mean proper ones lol.

How correct that is I do not know, but that was a quick reply.

Stopsingh???

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh