• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well u feeding the dog is not really feeding urself - but just be careful about preparing ur food and his - ull have to keep that little bit more sochum (cleanliness)

best to start feeding it rotiya :P

true

though I've got a question :S

isn't it Hallal meat that is not alloud coz

according to The SIkh Rehat Maryada :

1. Dishonouring the hair;

2. Eating the meat of an animal slaughtered the Muslim way;

3. Cohabiting with a person other than one's spouse;

4. Using tobacco.

source:

http://www.sgpc.net/rehat_maryada/section_six.html

thus it shouldn't be a problem

coz it is Hallal meat that is not alloud :S

//Bhulla CHukka Maaf

WJKK WJKF

u feed that dog anything then its natural diet then u cant be doing right by that dog, and so you shouldnt have it, rember mahraaj had a baaj, wot u think mahraaj fed his baaj dhal and roti, sumhow i dont think so, if you dog's natural diet is a flesh based one so be it, (scientificly look at its teeth, they are like steak knives to rip into flesh, then look at cows they r like spuares, to grind and chew their food, we have both!)

LOL

people have said well we will let our animals kill their own meat etc, but they dont realise that they are not wild beasts, even though they still have that instinct, they have been domesticated,

like married singhs, before they are wild and free, once married you can see that spirit in their eyes, and thats only sometimes, after marriage they are tame, and can only been seen on rare occasions!

lol

8) :P

Im guessing that you are a married Singh.

An domesticated pet, man, thats just mean, just cos we walk around like sheeps acting to rules and regulations, doesnt mean the Kuta has too.

He should wander care free with his tail in the air and is tongue out of his mouth, Singing Bark Bark Baaaaaark Bark in some raag only known to dogs.

Ah the life of a dog. Free and Wild.

D'oh the Life of a domesticated Dog, Like a married Man.

So, your single eh???

Chup Keh Milenga jaa Nehi????

(Again a Joke, for the non laughers)

:o:o:o:o :shock:

KAAAAL :LOL::LOL::LOL: Tera Yaar tenu sadada...dafiii pa luouo....no kaam please.. just love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He should wander care free with his tail in the air and is tongue out of his mouth, Singing Bark Bark Baaaaaark Bark in some raag only known to dogs.

lol thats funny :LOL::LOL:

people have said well we will let our animals kill their own meat etc, but they dont realise that they are not wild beasts, even though they still have that instinct, they have been domesticated,

like married singhs, before they are wild and free, once married you can see that spirit in their eyes, and thats only sometimes, after marriage they are tame, and can only been seen on rare occasions!

lol

marraige = life sentence :shock: :shock:

Mr singh paji, thats the akaal takhts rehit maryada, we shoudl accept it, but the meat isssue is disputed everyuwhere, ie. dam dami taksaal, and akj.

meat i think is a big starigh up no no

but on the other hand i live in calgary its damn cold, how would i nurioush my dogg without meat, i love her sooo MUCH.

well that doesn't mkae it rite does it :S

THe Akal Takhat Sahib was blessed as the Sikh court by Guru HaruGOvind SIngh ji...

well so if these ppl they think they'te smarter..

than aight .

I'm just saiying

accept it..

and try 2 follow it AS much as possible

bhuklla chukka maaf

WJKK WJKF

• 1 month later...