• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the singhs have become the pets. lol. oh crap, that includes me too. d'oh. :shock:

back to pests opps i mean pets, you cant keep a kuta cos that a goreh best freind, i know loads of muslims with cats. Jews have Jooha as pets, What should Sikhs adopt. I would like to have a crocodile as a pet so i say lets get crocs.

ok in all seriousness

i don't think we should domesticate pets.....after all they were meant to be wild....but then that arguement can apply to humans if we change the words....

for example, our body belongs in it's natural state.. e.g no makeup..

so now we live in an age where science proves everything for us....so it's healthier for an animal to be domesticated...does this mean it's ok? after all, as Canadian_Jatti pointed out earlier in the other convo, it's healthy for makeup to be applied in a reasonable amount.

my view....i wouldn't domesticate the animal....i do'nt think it's its natural habitat (see that? i used proper grammar!! it's its!)

therefore that is my view....therefore....:D

fateh

Back in the day, it was healthy for animals to live in the wild...

However u have to look that most of the dogs and cats and rabbits are being bred for the specific reason of keeping them at home... they wouldn't survive out in the wild now....

I don't think that keeping a pet is a bad thing, but one must treat the animal with the most respect... You are going to look after their mind, body and soul... it's like another human...

Personally Dogs r the best, they give unconditional love and don't ask much from u. Cats on the other hand, if not served right will curse u...

But the big thing here is to respect the animals...

dogs have b'n domesitc for ever, if we started thinking along those lines..the khalsa fauj would have all b'n on foot, not on horse back

like dogs have b'n domesitacated for 10,000 odd yrs now......

so what i mean is that sikhi teaches us to respect animals and care for the.

REad the constituiton of khalistan regarding animal rights

so what is the gneral sangats view

I personally don't like pets...-of all kind ...except fishes..

Per..On a serious note There has been research done, showing that people's immune systems work better if the person has a pet to love and touch. Don't you think pets deserve to be loved back, protected and treated well? Anyways, there is no "Sikhi" laws-*I Think* Anyways, You know what's right.

people keep pets as companions. (in other words they have no friends :shock: ) If you look after your pet, keep one. if you dont like them, dont keep one.

Guru Ji had animals as pets, he also went hunting. Some pets you keep cos you like and others you kill for training in martial arts.

I'd like to keep goats. Any1 know why??? :D