Why Bollywood ?

mehargags

Ok after reading some of the post here i just want to ask why we say so much about bollywood that they are anti sikh or media is anti sikh

Plz give me answere

How Many Punjabi Films u have seen Proper sikh, How many films u have seen Sikh Hero in Lead role

Bhangra songs,

Why we dont say anything to Sukhshinder shinda jazzy B any other if they sung relegiuos song But we have lot to say when Sunny deol say Bole so ni haal.

I dont want diff. views if a person is fom sikh family & vice versa

If sikh do wrong we say ki kariye zammana kharab hain but if hindu do We say they r anti sikh

WAh

I hope u r getting my point

thx

• 2 weeks later...

the punjabi films are likely to be made by sikhs...

why are u standing up for the bollywood film industry?

besides i aint seen a decent bollywood film for years

the best era for bollywood was the early nineties...

heres what they do anyway

they get a mona to dress up as a singh and then play him a comedy role.. ill give u some examples of films...

in the film ajnabi... there is a comedy dude played by a sikh

also.. in one film i saw some singh who was played by actor shakti kapoor comedy knocked out some guy and as he was punching him he was saying some sikh typical lingo like balle etc

and in one advertisement i saw on zeetv they had a guy dressed up as a singh and he was raising his hand and he goes OH SHOLE BALLE BALLE

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THESE THINGS MAN

AT LEAST IF UR GOING TO MAKE A COMEDY THING OR STUFF AT LEAST HIRE PROPER SINGHS.. THEY MOST LIKELY GET MONE TO DO IT BECAUSE REAL SINGHS REFUSE TO DO THE ROLE IN THE FIRST PLACE! WHICH GOES TO SHOW BOLLYWOOD IS A PILE OF DOGSHIT

• 3 weeks later...

Take a chill pill people. Bollywood is ENTERTAINMENT, there are good films and bad films.

Personally I think Bollywood is great fun. Of course it not true to life....that wouldn't be very entertaining would it ...doh. Sikhs are portrayed no better / worse than anyone else.

Something much worse than Bollywood songs are those bhangra videos with idiotic punjabi singers who think they is black with lots of women gyrating around and fingers pointing...makes me cringe. These so called Sikhs should be really ashamed !

• 1 month later...