arrrr

K Kaur

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

For those who live in Toronto, please try to get a hold of today's Sanjh Savera newspaper and read up on Narinder Grewal. For those who don't live around here, check out the newspaper's site http://www.indiapress.org/gen/news1.php/97/400x60/0

I don't have much time right now, but I'll talk about it in detail later. This Narinder Grewal curses Vaheguru, curses the Khalsa, calls it kanjar. He says a lot of other shit loads.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! :evil:

Is that sameone who says satnaam ji ka khalsa, satnaam ji ki fateh.??? he lives in bradford.. he claims to have 100 followers... he claims that he is been into sachkhand...

Yup, I think we’re talking about the same guy. Here are some of the things that were in the newspaper. It was in Punjabi so you’ll have to put up with my lousy translation :oops: I didn't include my view on this yet, sorry couldn't help it with the emoticons.

Nariender Grewal was in a car accident in 1989 and claims that his soul went to sachkhand but was told he still had more time on earth. Supposedly he was well respected in sachkhand :? . Nariender’s followers call his first wife “vadi guru mata†(davinder) and the second wife is reffered to as “choti guru mata†(mandeep). It is said 42 life cycles ago mandeep was nariender’s wife. Even in that janam neriender was a saint, and amrik (who was mandeep’s husband in this life) was a thug. Amrik had murdered nariender and had kidnapped mandeep and the kids, he had raped her. Now in this life time amrik has to pay for his bad deed and offered his wife to nariender :? . “Only a Brahmgayani will understand that this relationship between mandeep and nariender is right (sareerak samband jaeez hai)†:evil: says one of his followers. After getting married in 2001, Nariender, mandeep, davinder and amrik bought a house together in 2002 :evil: . Here are some things that nariender had recorded in a video:

-I’m not only Nanak but I’m his father :x

-I call God a maha kanjar and I’m even his father :x

-I’ll give you mukti :shock:

-Where in Bani does it say that God is in the Pothi, (pointing to himself) here is a saint :shock:

-(Guru) Gobind Singh took off his chola and offered it to (Guru) Granth (Sahib) well I took it out after 300 years and I’m wearing it now, I have Satnam with me. :?

- (Guru) Granth (Sahib) has nohukam on me. Now the son has become the mother, he is not my mother, I am his mother. I wrote to the dharm raj to take Him in. I have given him mukti. :x

-I am not scared of God. I am Satguru’s father and his mother. I am calling God my son, listen Satguru, Akal Purkh, Sat sri akal. :evil:

-I’m the Satguru of Satguru come be my enemy if you wish :x :evil:

…..a lot more other stuff

WHATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE HUNTED DOWN!!!!!! :x :x :x STRANGLE HIM WITH HIS OWN PAAG

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY........ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Guys cool down! lolllllll

It's good to have jokes sometimes on this site...loll

Just take it this way if you are Sikh then you know who you are and you don't need to learn from him as our Gurus have done a great job by giving us Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji as our Guru.

Just laugh at him and get back to Sikhism discussion....

We need to make this forum fruitful for our sisters and brothers.

I still can't get over of his claims... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Fateh,

This may sound like a joke but it’s more serious than that. Nariender’s time will come but the sad thing is that he has followers and many of them are Armitdhari!!! :( :cry: Anyway, with Guru’s kirpa they will see the light and the only place they will get everything they want is from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I think we need unwavering faith in our Vaheguru that way nothing could take us away from our Guru ji. So the best thing to do is to do Ardas for the followers of nariender.

Fateh

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh,

plz ppl, slandering this veer ji isnt the proper GuruSikh thing to do. Akal Tukht should bann him from SIkhism tohugh, that would be proper. Waheguru Ji will take care of him when his time comes.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh,