Please don't hate me

Sikh_Soulja

WJKK WJKF

The purpose of me creating this post is for us sikhs to meet and get to know other sikhs who are into religon.

I don't know many sikhs that are into sikhism so i would like to get to know evryone that is.

Please dont hate me for creating this post.

I know too many mona's and not enough amritdhari's.

Im not an amritdhari yet but i will be next vasakhi.

At the moment im what you call a 'sahejdhari'

1 below amritdhari.

So please contact me if you want.

Reply back if anyone wants my friendship

Waheguru Da Sevadar

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

i appreciate u replying singh. what i meant was for us sikh males and females to keep in contact via mobile phone or email. dis way we can all help each other in various ways bout sikhi and to meet up and attend religious events around the UK.

Dis applies to only those who are in to sikhism 100%.

BHUL CHUK MAAF KARNA

WJKK WJKF

100% into sikhism?

How about 80%? 70%? 50%? 10%? 0%?

Brother, we need to grow and if we will keep this kind of attitude then we will end up getting nowhere. Guru ji don't stop us for getting into sikhism and you are going against Guru ji's word?

You really need to read this article first otherwise I don't see any good future of Sikhi. Sikhi is to give hugs to everyone not to make orgs and divisons.

Read this article first and then we will talk about it....

http://www.sikh.net/publications/MasterFt/Ftstp07.htm

Fateh Ji,

Singh Ji, I will be your bro as well.....me was a hermit :LOL:. And bro, amridharis are not above everyone else. When one takes amrit, we join a school of the Khalsa and start from the lowest class. I think it is a misconception that some ppl have that amridharis are above everyone else and everyone else inferior.

Anyways bro....keep it up and hopefully can see guru ji in you one day :LOL:

I understand where your coming from nogroup singh but the reason why i said 'apllies to only those into sikhism 100%' was because the people that are not 100%, they dont bother coming to the religious functions.This is from my area though that is why I said that so forgive me because I was mistaken.

I dont know any mona's that are into sikhism at all.

Iv neva met 1.

Guest kaur1699

I dont know any mona's that are into sikhism at all.

Iv neva met 1.

Fateh Ji...

Quickly in reference to this, I know mona's who are into Sikhi in a big way and they are doing a better job of it than some of the "Singh's" that I know...

• 1 month later...

lol im not trying to be harsh or nyting, but if u want gursikh friends then go and chill at the gurdwara more and just find some peeps there......u cant really be "friends" with someone over the internet

im not dissin u r nutin, im jus saying that the best way to get a good sangat is to do it in real life. otherwise i dont think the saadh sangat really affects u much.

i get what ur saying cus i sed it soooo many times on this web but sangat is the most iportant....

By the way, when u try and become Sikh.... then you will attract gud sangat.... not necesarily aritdharis... but gud sangat.... part of climbing the ladder.....

Do Ardas too and ask for gud Sangat.....