Rare Sketch of Baba Nand Singh Ji in his previous life !!

Here is rare picture of baba nand singh ji in his previous life that i could fetch from a book .unfortunately, no name was given...but as picture sketch is drew that looks like he was a maharaja...!

may be karamjit singh veer ji can enlighten the sangat more...

enjoy the picture anyway:

baba%20nand%20singh%20ji%20in%20his%20previous%20life.jpg

I know picture it's not very clear..this was taken by mobile..i ll try to take it again with digital camera if i get next chance.

some1 told me baba harnam singh ji was shri ram, and baba nand singh ji was his brother bharat ji in treta yug...is that true?

I don't know about baba harnam singh ji buchokalan waley but i do know baba nand singh ji was defaniately brother of siri ram chandar ji in one of his previous lifes...even his personal trait/habits were same throughout his life times in this earth for example- siri ram chandar ji's brother never sat on throne of siri ram chandar when siri ram chandar went for 14 years ...his brother always sat on the floor even in the absence of siri ram chandar...same thing kinda of virtue can be also seen in baba nand singh ji maharaj when he used to dig a hole and sat in front of siri guru granth sahib ji.. ..in course of thinking even in the dream mistake beadhi nah ho javaie of Dhan Dhan Siri guru granth sahib ji di... !

Baba Nand Singh Ji was full tyaagi mahapursh..never seen that much tyaag in any mahapursh.

Dhan Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Nirankar

Dhan Dhan Dhan Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj.

• 4 weeks later...

Thankyou, but have you seen the video clips on here

http://www.sikhvideos.org/by-titles.htm

astonished.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Whenever have you seen light coming out of the Guru Grath Sahib Jee til this very day?

AND

The Holy Child reverentially disclosed to his elder brother that as Sri Guru Granth Sahib was placed in the house confronting him, he could not turn his back towards that side. Sardar Bhagat Singh was astonished and wonderstruck at the Holy Child's answer. He had seen him seated cross legged like a born Tapasavi and Sanyasi on the raised edge of a deep well only a year back and now he confronts another miracle of unparalleled faith and devotion of the peerless Holy Child towards the Highest of the High and the Greatest of the Great Jagat Guru, Sri Guru Granth Sahib.

Later he fully realised what this innocent child was uttering then, he meant in letter and spirit and He would not turn his back towards Sri Guru Granth Sahib for the whole of his life.

Respected Sadh Sangat Ji, can you just cite one example in the whole of the known spiritual history till to-date, where a born Divinity has set such wondrous and miraculous examples of perfection and excellence in adoring the Guru to the extent displayed by Baba Nand Singh Ji

how can such a thing happen to someone?

I also thought in the sikh faith we should not idolise photos! am i righjt or wrong.

and Neo SINGH YOU QUOTED ABOE:

"Baba Nand Singh Ji was full tyaagi mahapursh..never seen that much tyaag in any mahapursh"

Not even in any of our Guru's? and not even in our everlasting Guru, Guru Granth Sahib Jee?

I am confused so in you could help me it would be good! :oops:

how can such a thing happen to someone?

he had kamai of many janams, and eventually got partak darshan of Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj - he was not a normal child. Even St Isher Singh Ji Maharaj when he was a child went and sat next to a holy man - when his parents said to come down the holy man said its ok - the child was going to be a great saint.

I also thought in the sikh faith we should not idolise photos! am i righjt or wrong.

no ones idolising a photo. The photo is here because it interesting - a picture of a Pooran Mahapursh in a previous life.

and Neo SINGH YOU QUOTED ABOE:

"Baba Nand Singh Ji was full tyaagi mahapursh..never seen that much tyaag in any mahapursh"

Not even in any of our Guru's? and not even in our everlasting Guru, Guru Granth Sahib Jee?

I am confused so in you could help me it would be good! Embarassed

Im sure N30 meant that he hadnt seen it in any Sant Mahapursh - ie he wasnt talking about any of the Guru Sahibs who are of course the source of all Mahapursh.

FATEH!

mloco, how do you know that he was or wasn't a normal child? what kind of proof do you have?

as far as we are concernmed about isher singh ji, how do you know that a HOLY MAN asaid to huim that he was going to be a saint.

what about the videos on that website N3O

http://www.sikhvideos.org/by-titles.htm

Whenever have you seen light coming out of the Guru GraNth Sahib Jee til this very day? i haven't

"Baba Nand Singh Ji was full tyaagi mahapursh..never seen that much tyaag in any mahapursh" ???

what do you mean when you say this N3O SINGH

GURFATEH

THANKYOU AGAINEmbarassed

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Baba Nand Singh JI was the greatest Mahapursh I have heard of or come across in my readings. Mahapursh was not used to compare Baba Nand Singh Ji to the Guru Jis. Baba Nand Singh Ji spent their human life on this earth only showing the greatest love and respect to Guru Ji.

Also, about light coming out of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, tell me are the painters wrong who show light coming out of heads of our great Guru Jis?

It makes them stand out in the painting and is a pathetic attempt by us lowly beings to show the greatness of our great Guru Jis.

Does light come out of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji? Brother, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the source of all light and all good so if light will shine out of something then that will be our great Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji hunna?

About photos, my naniji is extremely close to Nanaksar ie.Baba Nand Singh Ji and Baba Isher Singh JI Kaleran Wale and she has said that Nanaksar only encourages pictures to the extent that they help you remember the Guru Jis until you get to a higher state of mind. Even then, the Babajis encouraged people to keep a small picture in their cupboards whcih they could look at to help them concentrate if the need arose.

Both BabaJis were truly amazing but nothing matches Baba Nand Singh Ji.

However my naniji has had darshan of Baba Isher Singh Ji and experienced the most amazing of miracles. And their pyar for Guru Ji can not be described in words. I think Baba Isher Singh Ji were only 12yrs old when they wndered into meet Baba Nand Singh JI?

We can criticise them but really we are not even worthy of questioning them because our pyar for Guru ji does not even match theirs else we would have been happy to come across those that show so much love and devotion to Guru Ji.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

FATEH!

mloco, how do you know that he was or wasn't a normal child? what kind of proof do you have?

as far as we are concernmed about isher singh ji, how do you know that a HOLY MAN asaid to huim that he was going to be a saint.

St Isher Singh Maharajs short life story can be found here:

Mod's note: I think she is talking about sant baba isher singh ji nanaksarwale..link corrected:: http://gurdwarananaksar.us/english/main_is_e.html

Gurfateh Ji!

In reply to x_suman_x, Many people experienced these things in Baba Jis lifetime, first hand. My mums grandfather was one, whom would tell great stories of Baba Nand Singh Ji, amazing stuff. and u can find many others whom have experienced the glory of Baba Ji in such a way. Obviously many whom were alive at the time of Baba Ji have left this world, but the stories have passed down generations.

St Isher Singh Maharajs short life story can be found here:

Mod's note: I think she is talking about sant baba isher singh ji nanaksarwale..link corrected:: http://gurdwarananaksar.us/english/main_is_e.html

erm no, she is talking about the St Isher Singh that I mentioned a few posts earlier - quit deleting stuff from my posts add your link if you want.

The St Isher Singh Story I mentioned earlier is at http://www.bhorasahib.com/Jeevan%20Sakhi.htm suman

I was talking about Rarewale Sant when you asked me this.