desparately looking for nihang balkar singh's stuff?

O premio living in United Kingdom,

I am desparately looking for lectures by nihang balkar singh stuff..please contact me..if you got his stuff..and send it to me via- www.yousendit.com - my email- akaal108@gmail.com ..no worries if one does not want me to host his stuff..i won't just i need his stuff for my own personal stuff...i visited sikh student camp last year..his lecture on ikongkar touched my heart deep down :D

so sangat ji kirpa karo :D

• 1 month later...

O premio living in United Kingdom,

I am desparately looking for lectures by nihang balkar singh stuff..please contact me..if you got his stuff..and send it to me via- www.yousendit.com - my email- akaal108@gmail.com ..no worries if one does not want me to host his stuff..i won't just i need his stuff for my own personal stuff...i visited sikh student camp last year..his lecture on ikongkar touched my heart deep down :D

so sangat ji kirpa karo :D

WAHE GURU JI KA KHALSA WAHE GURU JIKI FATEH WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU , VEERJI I HAD SOME POEMS WRITTEN AND DID SOME ILLUSTRATION FOR THE POEMS BUT HAVENT HEARD ANYTHINK SINCE ,,