Baba Isher Singh Jee's Barsi (Nanaksar)

I attended a program at the Fresno Nanaksar yesterday... amazing... (wasn't much Sangat though)...

Here's some sewa...

My grandfather met some of "old school" behanghams there, and he was telling them sakias about BabaJi (my grandfather attended Babaji's diwans for 7-8 years) and also recieved darshan from Vada Babaji (something that I just found out last night!)...

Anyway, In Babaji's last EVER Diwan (On October 5th, 1963)... my grandfather was recalling Babaji's bachan for the entire DIWAN... Babaji went on for 2 hrs 05 minutes and since Babaji knew that he was 'leaving' he dropped countless hints, and gave a million more about the future...

The point of all this is that in the next few weeks i'll record my grandfather reciting those final bachans and many more (he attended at DehraDum, Hazoor Sahib and we also have a recording somewhere of Babaji's diwan at AMRITSAR!!!!)... (Babaji visited there once!)...

Anyhow... I'll record that and I'll pass it on to anybody who's interested... its the most amazing stuff i've ever heard... truly an invaluable piece of history!

Dhan Dhan Baba Isher Singh Ji Maharaj!

• 1 year later...