ranjit-singh-dhadrianwale-sikh-preacher-a-fake saint

Hang on a minute this is the same guy who sat on a throne and got people to touch his feet whilst he wore a Kalgi plume on his turban like Guru Gobind Singh.

Whilst people came to touch his feet including quite eldery singhs and singhanis he hit their heads with his hand and behind him there was a massive picture of himself. They all came with birthday presents of which he had piles.

This guy can't seriously be telling other people about fake babas.

DHADHRIAAVALA SAADH GURU GOBIND SINGH NAHEE BAN SAKDA!

check out these videos!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4XppyuTTHKU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7kmzQSXbYTo&amp...ted&search=

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is a chardikalla singh ... doing amrit parchar and guru maneyo granth ... but the thing is geyan ... the only CD i saw of them is around 3 years back .... and they were doing katha about bhai tarru singh ji ... and i dont know what was his source but he said many things like when they touched scissor with hairs of bhai tarru singh sparkes start coming out .... and many things like that ... which dont come in any granth where ever bhai tarru singhs sakhi is written ... as far as i know ... dont know how much geyan they have earned now ... but he definitely didnt had much geyan 3 years back ...

fathe

What is happening is overdramatising of historical events, of which i have heard Sant Dhadrianwale do once or twice. However the parchaar that he does and the straightforward message of Sikhi that he promotes is very very good. My cousin has come back to sikhi after killing his kes about 5 years ago in punjab, after attending 3 of Sant Dhadrianwale diwans.

Hang on a minute this is the same guy who sat on a throne and got people to touch his feet whilst he wore a Kalgi plume on his turban like Guru Gobind Singh.

Whilst people came to touch his feet including quite eldery singhs and singhanis he hit their heads with his hand and behind him there was a massive picture of himself. They all came with birthday presents of which he had piles.

This guy can't seriously be telling other people about fake babas.

DHADHRIAAVALA SAADH GURU GOBIND SINGH NAHEE BAN SAKDA!

check out these videos!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4XppyuTTHKU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7kmzQSXbYTo&amp...ted&search=

[align=center:259171981e]"CHECK OUT" THESE VIDEOS!

PART 1:

PART 2:

[/align:259171981e][/font:259171981e]

Anyone can go on stage and shout and sceam and tell people to take amrit. Its not a competition for how many people can I guilt trip in taking amrit. We are discussing whether this child is actually a Sant?

What type of Sant calls the panj pyare bechare?

What type of Sant wears a kalgee?

What type of Sant gets the sangat to dance whislt doing jaikare?

What type of Sant wears rang barange cholae?

What type of Sant becomes a Sant without doing any naam kamaaee?

What type of Sant lies - he tells people not to matha tekh him in Gurdwaras but when its Baba Ji's birthday then it is fine - He doesnt stop anyone from matha tekhna then?

What type of Sant talks on the fone whilst old bazurg come and kiss his feet - h has no respect for the elderly?

Who the bloody hell does this kid think he is?

After Professor Darshan Singh exposed this fake on Panjab Radio this boy stopped getting Sant printed on his divaan posters and begged for maafi.

But check out his divaan posters again - check out his official magazines which he gets preinted - check out his website - HES GOT SANT PRINTED AGAIN!

Does this kid think the Sangat has got the memory of a goldfish?

Sangat ji - anyon can shout at the villagers of panjab and get them guilt tripped up. But why call yourself a Sant - why dupe people into thinking your on a spiritual level when your clearly not?

Why does he have to have the title of Sant - is it that cheap that any parcharak who wants can use it or discard it?

Check this out ....

http://www.ggsacademy.com/talk/Ranjit%20Si...Talk%20show.mp3

the title of sant is so cheap these days so its no surprise that anyone uses it.

Also how do you know that Dhadrinawale has no naam kamai? some people learn paath and nam japna very quickly. why can you be so sure that he has no kamai?

the question youask, u can see answers for yourself at above link.

dont misinterpret this in any way that im a supporter of Dhadrianwale. I think that he has brought more people to sikhi than i could in 5 lifetimes.

chatanga

Also how do you know that Dhadrinawale has no naam kamai? some people learn paath and nam japna very quickly. why can you be so sure that he has no kamai?

the question youask, u can see answers for yourself at above link.

I think that he has brought more people to sikhi than i could in 5 lifetimes.

[align=center:2c7e02be90]DHAAS AGREES WITH THESE QUOTES FROM VEER "CHATANGA" JEE![/align:2c7e02be90]

Khalsa ji baba ranjit singh made a mistake with that video, he admits it himself so why are we still going on about that, look how mnay sikhs he has woken up around the world at such a young age, lets look at the good instead of the bad, i know plenty of people that watched his dvd's and then became singhs just from that, come on guys give him a break, hes doing some good parchar.

How is talking about sikh history, shaheeds our Gurus taking people on a guilt trip? Our history wakes people up? if someone used to eat meat, drink alcahol, go out clubbing, smoke etc etc etc and then one day they watched one dvd of baba ranjit singh and left all that, why is that bad? why do people feel so angry i mean come on we all make mistakes so lets just forgive and forget, he is waking our people up in the pinds that is not such a bad thing is it.

I like the way "WE SIKHS" stick together

I like the way "WE SIKHS" praise other sikhs

come on guys , no one is perfect but at least he is trying , i went to couple of his kathas , i saw people doing mutha-take without him knowing , how can you stop these people , he even said dont mutha-take him , but this didnt stop certain people .

Before katha started he asked the sangat , to approach him directly regarding the rumours being spread , and he would answer the queries.

I personally believe , If we see someone doing something positive for the community,religion , we try and pick faults, also try to belittle the person rather than encouragement , why isnt there a discussion about the postives ?

As the saying goes , out of a thousands tasks , one task was done wrong ,

rather than praising the 999 tasks , that 1 wrong task keeps propping up time and time again

• 1 month later...

Sat Shri Akaal Ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

I am Maninder Singh amritdhari gursikh. I took amrit from Gurudwara Parmesherwar Sahib from 5pyaraas.

I meet Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadriyan Wale and attended lots of his diwaan. I have heard and seen lots of his audio/video cds.

And also seen His two video whose links are given :roll:

Yes! These videos are not according to the sikh rehat mariyada and sikhi.

Only one guru is there and i.e. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj said.

My views comments regarding videos...

1. The act done by Sant baba Ranjit Singh is purely oppsite to sikhi and is wrong. He have applogised for this and ohna ne muwaafi vi mangi sikh panth to, related to this.

2. The interviewers and the commenters except Sant Singh Ji Maskeen...

two of them cut their hair (dhadhi katti hoyi hai), Mr. jheeta ne dhadhi parkash nayi kitti, banni hoyi hai, jo Sikhi de Ulat hai.

You have not noticed this? have you .....

3. I want to ask the commenters and the interviewers that

In their Life what they have done for sikhism ?

How many people they have made gursikhs ? (kinney bandeyan nu amrit chahkhan layi pray-reet kitta).

4. If they believe in Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Guru Gobind Singh Ji then why they have not become Gursikhs. Why they use to cut hairs.

5. In punjab, Sant baba ranjit singh ji encourage people to become gursikh by Amrit and believe in Guru granth sahib ji maharaaj. Lakhs of people and moreover young boys/girls like my age (16 to 28) are interesed to become gursikh and many of them have already become.

6. In one comment I read that In diwaan, there were Ranjit singh ji photos and no sikh litrature... wow...

I think while diwan was going on, you were out and finding these kind of things but in the diwaan pandaal or haal gurmat parchaar was being done.

Have you noticed the number of people who become Gursikhs on that diwaan or end of the diwaan series at that place.

7. About his pictures....

He never said anyone to take his pictures, most of the pictures are digitaly touched and made through editiog software like photoshop like, standing near the car/garden etc.

8. About the comment "Vichaare 5 pyaars sware ton khadey han"...

5pyaars are also human beings they got tired, dont they. You have counted one word which seems to be wrong I agree, Why you not have shown the full diwaan video of that. Why just 10 seconds?

9. regarding "Bahawaan Khadiyan Karouniyaa"

Have baba ji told to "dance them or bhangra paao'. no he just want all present there to be aware of sikhism and that we are united. If somebody do dance or bangra kind of act then this is his own act.

If someone have contact number of the video makers or the interviews then I want to discuss this with them.

Note:: In above comments nothing personal My any comment is not here to hurt someone. I respect all. I greatly aplogise, if I have written anything that you think is worng. Chohta vir smajh ke muwaaf ker deo ji.

Gustakhi Maaf

Maninder Singh

I remember when the original controversy started. Prof. Darshan Singh admitted that Dhadrianwale had not worn kalgi, that was a mistake on the prof's part. Other than that, Dhadrianwale apologised for the other things and stopped doing them.

nothing wrong with using the title sant ifyou are one, we don't know whether or not he is. nothing wrong with touchign feet etc *outside* of darbar sahib.

In the end, he does parchaar that ends up being pretty effective. It seems that his detractors keep bringing up points to slander him from his past, the same past that he has apologised for, in an effort to shut down his sikhi prachaar.

• 1 month later...

[align=center:7cbaa59cd3]SIKH SANGAT NEWS [CLICK HERE]

GURDWARA PARMESHAR DWAR SAHIB

- N I R V A I R K H A L S A D A L -

www.SantRanjitSinghJi.com

info@SantRanjitSinghJi.com

PRESS RELEASE

Sunday 12th August 2007

2007 UNITED KINGDOM

“GURU MANIO GRANTH CHETNA SAMAGAMâ€

CANCELLED

Predominant in the Malwa region of Panjab, the on-going

agitation against the self-claimed Guru, fake Saadh from the Jhoota Sauda

in Sirsa has been the cause for the withdrawal of this programme.

Staying in the forefront of this campaign, Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji

Dhadrianwale have directed the Guru Manio Granth Chetna Samagam to

encounter the fake cult from Sirsa, who has openly made a mockery of

the tenth Guru Sahib and the magnificent Sikh traditions. The Samagams

have took place in the Malwa, Mansa, Rajasthan and Haryana regions

where the masses have been educated and warned about the false

activities of the cult.

In order to speed the progress of this movement, the organised 2007 UK

Guru Manio Granth Chetna Samagam, is hereby withdrawn and cancelled.

An effort has been made to do Gurmat Parchaar to the Sikh Sangat and to

bring back those who have drifted from the path of Gurmat. These include

the “premis†of the fake Saadh from Sirsa, where there has been an

endeavour to bring them back into the Panth, for which the results have

been encouraging. On 6th August 2007 at Ganga Nagar city in the state of

Rajasthan, 6122 people received Amrit, of which an estimated 2500 were

former “premis†of the self-styled Sirsa Wala Saadh.

This endeavour has been welcomed to the extent that all booked and

organised Dharmak Diwaans for Gurmat Parchaar in the United Kingdom

which were scheduled to take place from 18th August 2007 to 10th

September 2007 have had to be cancelled.

In this month, with the co-operation of the five Jathedhaars of the five

Thakhats, and Panthic Jathebandhia, in the city of Bathinda, a Mahaan

Gurmat Samagam has been organised in which former followers of Sirsa

Wala will be welcomed back to the Khalsa Panth. Within this month, in

Thakhat Sri Damdama Sahib, a Gurmat Samagam will take place.

We ask for forgiveness from all Sikh Sangat in the United Kingdom and

the managing committees of Gurdwara Sahibs where Dharmak Diwaans of

the 2007 Guru Manio Granth Chetna Samagam have been cancelled.

Keeping the present Panthic issues in the forefront for the Chardi Kala of

the Panth during this troublesome and unstable time, we hope all Sangat

in the United Kingdom will give their support and co-operation to this

decision made by Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji.

Rajinder Singh Khera

Spokesman

Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib

[shekpura, Patiala, Panjab, India]

2007UKVisitCancelled-Panjabi-PressRelease2.jpg

01-Papers-AgitationagainstSirsaWala-2007.jpg

02-Papers-ShaheedBhaiKamaljitSinghJi-AntimSaskar-2007.jpg

03-Papers-ShaheedKamaljitSinghFamilyatParmesharDwar-2007.JPG

04-Papers-AgitationagaisntSirsaWala-2007.JPG

SIKH SANGAT NEWS [CLICK HERE][/font:7cbaa59cd3][/align:7cbaa59cd3]

• 1 year later...

[align=center:0ebac3aae0]50,000 TO RECEIVE AMRIT - SIKHS MUST SUPPORT SHAHEED FAMILIES AND OPPOSE THE ENEMIES OF THE KHALSA PANTH: SANT DHADRIANWALE

Discoursing the rich Sikh history of sacrifice and martyrdom, during the Sangrand Diwaan at Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib Patiala, its Mukh Sewadaar Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale have said that the uttermost respect should be given to the families of Shaheeds, who have sacrificed their lives for the Khalsa Panth. While Sikhs around the world should support these families in all ways possible, at the same time it is also the duty of every Sikh to oppose the enemies of the Khalsa Panth and those who make various attempts to challenge and weaken the Sikh nation.

Not too long ago, Sikhs brought justice to the notorious Panth enemy, pseudo-Nihang Ajit Phoola. After learning the Jatha of Sant Dhadrianwale has many vehicles used for Gurmat Parchaar, a few years ago, Phoola arrived at Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib attempting and hoping to seize a few jeeps from there, like he was known to do in and around Punjab for years. However, a clear warning was given by Sant Dhadrianwale and the Jatha that no such challenge would succeed here. A few months ago very soon after the death of Ajit Phoola, at which time Sant Dhadrianwale was in the USA for Gurmat Parchaar, the father of Navtej Singh (one of the two youths who provided justice to Phoola) was honoured with a Siropa during a Diwaan in New Jersey.

dhadrianwale_newww.jpg

Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale and the father of Navtej Singh (one of the two youths who provided justice to Ajit Phoola) honoured at the 2008 New Jersey Diwaan of Sant Dhadrianwale.

Celebrating the 300 years since Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, in the September Sangrand at Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib, Sant Dhadrianwale declared that over the next few months an attempt would be made with Guru Sahib Ji’s grace to encourage approximately 50,000 people to take Amrit through the Guru Maneo Granth Chetna Samagams.

Sant Dhadrianwale said in the months from around the Sangrand of October 2008, to the Vaisakhi April 2009 Sangrand, by doing Parchaar day and night in various villages/cities all over Punjab and India, Guru Sahib Ji will make this possible where somewhere in the region of 50,000 people will receive Amrit and pledge to adopt the Khalsa Rehat - to acknowledge Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as their only living Guru.

We are updated that Sant Dhadrianwale continues to do 1-3 Gurmat Diwaans daily in order to make this possible.[/align:0ebac3aae0]

[align=center:aae577d31b]AMimRq vylw scu nwau vifAweI vIcwru ]

a(n)mrith vaelaa sach naao vaddiaaee veechaar ||

In the Amrit Vaylaa, the ambrosial hours before dawn, chant the True Name, and contemplate His Glorious Greatness.

:: Naam Simran at Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib ::

Daily from

28th December 2008 to 5th January 2009

during the early ambrosial hours of

2am to 5am

Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale

Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib

Shekupura

Patiala

Punjab[/align:aae577d31b]