are we sikh? shame to all of us,

PUNNU5000

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

all veer ji,

i am from india new delhi,,,,,,,, daily searching the sikhi websites and all sikhi-related forumes.

but what a hell of this

http://www.sikhrajput.com/index.htm
see here in this forum ,,, you can read all the threads without ragistered. there are so called sikh rajputes are abusing about our sikhi and dhan-dhan shri guru gobind singh ji very shame full we are to accepet it where are the sihki-lovers example read it
i watched desh hoys pardes by gurdas mann, what a film and what lowlifes the khalistanis were/are!

KHALISHATANS AND SOME DUMB JATTS TALK ABOUT RESCUEING INDIA?? WHAT A JOKE!! 

PUNJAB ( WHEN IT INCLUDED PAKISTNAI PUNJAB AND HARYANA) ONLY MADE UP 15-16 DISTRICTS OUT OF 540 IN INDIA AND 

SIKHS COULDNT EVEN SAVE PUNJAB FROM THE MUGHALS FORGET THE REST OF INDIA!! 

WHICH GURUS FOUGHT?? ONLY THE 6TH GURU HARIGOBIND AND THE TENTH GURU GOBIND SINGH!! 

ARJUN DEV AND TEGH BAHADUR WERE MARTYRED!! 

GOBIND SINGH COULDNT EVEN DEFEAT THE LOCAL GOVERNOR WAZIR KHAN FORGET AURANGZEB!! IN FACT HE COULDNT EVEN AVENGE THE DEATHS OF HIS FATHER AND SONS!! 

HE WAS KILLED BY TWO PATHANS SENT BY WAIR KHAN!! 2 MORTALS!! 

ALL THE OTHER GURUS WERE POETS AND SAINTS NOT FIGHTERs!!! 

Marathas were much more SUCCESSFUL THAN THE SIKH GURUS, AT FUGHTING THE MUGHALS AND DONT FOREGET U WERENT EVEN A RELIGION UNTIL THE BRITISH ANGLICISED SIKHI!! 

LOOK UP WILHEIM LEITNER, austro hungarian , brith administrator, HIS BRAINCHILD WAS SINGH SABHAS NOT THE SIKH GURUS!!! 

THE GURUS COULDNT DO IT WHAT CHANCE U GOT NOW??? 

GOBIND CALLED A TRUCE WITH AURANGZEB THE MURDERER OF HIS SONS AND FATHER BECAUSE HE COULDNT DEFEAT HIM!! 

AFTER AURANGZEB DIED AGED 90, GOBiND FOUGHT IN HIS SON BAHADUR SHAHS ARMY IN A POLITICAL NON RELIGIOUS WAR!! 

HE WAS KILLED IN 1708, BY TWO PATHANS SENT BY WAZIR KHAN! 

GOBIND  FOUGHT FOR BAHADAUR SHAH ( AURANGZEBS SON, THE MAN WHO HAD KILLED GOBINDS DAD AND BROTHERS) 

GOBIND WAS KILLED BY TWO PATHANS SENT BY WAZIR KHAN, IN 1708 !! 

First of all , punjab at its peak ( when it included Pakistani punjab, and Haryana) ONLY MADE UP 15-16 DISTRICTS OUT OF 540 IN HINDUSTAN!! 

YOU SO CALLED KHALSAS COULDNT EVEN DEFEND THAT!! 

THE REST OF INDIA WAS DEFENDED BY THE BRAVE HINDU KSHATRYAS AND MARATHAS THEMSELVES!! 

HINDUSTAN WAS FIRST ATTACKED IN 652 AD, HINDU KSHATRYAS FOUGHT THEM OFF UNTIL 1000 AD WHEN THEY FIRST ESTABLISHED RAJ IN THE NORHT WEST OF HINDUSTAN!! AND NO ONE EVEN HEARD OF YOU LOT UNTIL NANAK IN 1500AD!! 

YOUR SO CALLED SIKH GURUS?? ARJUN DEV, TEGH BAHADUR WERE ALL KILLED BY THE MUGHALS!! 

GOBIND FOUGHT FOR BAHADUR SHAH ( AURANGZEBS SONS ARMY) EVEN THOUGH AURANGZEB HAD KILLED HIS OWN SONS!! 

GOBIND WAS THEN KILLED BY TWO PATHANS SENT BY WAZIR KHAN, TWO MERE MORTALS, IN 1708!! 

THE KHALSA MOVEMENT WAS VIRTUALLY DEAD AFTER BANDA BAHADUR WAS CAPTURED AND KILLED IN 1716!! 

IT WAS ONLY AFTER THE MARATHAS FIGHT WITH THE AFGHANS IN PANIPUT IN 1762, WHEN BOTH SIDES WERE HEAVILY WOUNDED THAT THE SIKH KINGDOMS WERE ABLE TO RISE IN THE AFTER MATH!!

veer jio do some thing

there are doing very wronj

with tears

jasvinder singh < a sikh>

:(:(:(

Gurfateh

This is just the self boosting.

Thing to rember that at present Sikhs are hail and hearty in Pakstan also.

But be it Bihar or be it Jammu.

Muslims keep on slitting the throat of Rajputs and raping thier women.

It is beter that they prove themselves as they have proved by submiiiting thier feamle folk to Mughals or killing thier own brothers to help turks.

Das has seen tha for filth is only in forum part of it even highly unprailamentory words.

Das request any of our members to go to thier forum and give them a befitting reply as they are misinterreting Both Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Shri Dasham Granth Sahib Ji.

Das thinks that thier moderator is absent.

Vijaydeep Singh Ji,

Rajputs have played a wonderful role in our history. If you see our glorious past, Rajput Kings have always shown respect for our Gurus, Guru Harkrishan Sahib Ji, Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib Ji and Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Raja Jai Singh and his wife were 'shardhaalu' of Guru Harkrishan Sahib Ji. Guru Harkrishan Sahib Ji resided in their 'Bangla', where now holy Gurudwara Sri Bangla Sahib Ji is situated. Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib Ji even accompanied Raja Ram Singh to Asam State. After his first arrest, Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib Ji was kept under Raja Ram Singh, who always showed respect for Guru Ji.

Even when a few of Rajput kings attacked Guru Gobind Singh Ji, there were other Rajput Kings, who favoured Guru Gobind Singh. How can we forget King of Basoli? Even elders of King Ajmer chand were shardhaalu of our Gurus.

I do not know if I should say it or not, but it is true that most of the Sikh websites are beating about the bush. They do not know what to do. Most of the Sikh websites owners do not know Indian history. They do not know who were Marathas, Rajputs and others.

If facts are given without bias, one will have to accept that Sikh history, as a part of Indian history, is a glorious one. Problem is that we want to degrade others' history. In return, they try to degrade our Sikh history.

It fills me with joy when I remember how Rajput Ram Singh reached near King Aurangzeb in the battlefield. Dancing his horse, Ram Singh attacked with sword. Only sword. Half and three feet long sword. No arrow/bow, no gun. The lion Ram Singh saw that Aurangzeb was sitting on his elephant, safe with his bodyguards. Ram Singh could have returned, but how could a Rajput return if his enemy was there in front of him? Rajput warrior ran his horse and attacked with sword. Aurangzeb's elephant was wounded. For a few moments, Aurangzeb could not do to save himself. Then, another Mugal soldier shot an arrow to Rajput lion. It was nothing but cowardness of Mugal soldiers that they attacked Ram Singh when he was fighting with Aurangzeb.

Rajput warrior lied down in the battlefield. He lied down for ever. Warriors die in the battlefield. They fight in open battlefield. They do not take refuge in religious places. They do not kidnap children and women.

Rajput woman says to her husband: -

Kanta, Rann Mein Jaaye Kai,

Mat Matkayeeyo Nain.

Je Tu Aayo Bhaag Ke,

Tu Bhai, Main Bhain.

Sikh websites' owners should have proper knowledge of Sikh, as well as Indian History. Otherwise, they should shut down their websites.

And my last point: - I am not a Rajput. :D

this is bull sh** some people cant get their facts right, and need a brain surgeon. know a number...... wait......

999 hand you to the police bloody rasist git.

you have no right to put other religions down, have you seen yourself in the mirror lately..

well i thnk you haven't..

two things to say

May OUR GURU JI PUNISH YOU IN THE WORST WAY !!

WAHEGURU JIO

Gurfateh

Respected Brother Amritpal Singh Ji,

Das is not against Rajputs as such as in Guru Granth Sahib Ji we have verse from Bhagat Pipa JI also.

There are many people who were Rajputs and and at present they are Sikh.

Das has the problem wityh the content of forum ie some member and not the owner who has teired to say that Gurmat is nothing but jattism and as in your Amritworld you have correclty did study of medivial history of weather Hindus fought with courage or not.

Das has read all the contents of similar books in magzine called Sarita when he was young.

So one member there wanted to prove that Sikhs are cowards and Hindus are prepetual brave.

Das opines that Courage is not the factor to win War and we need not have to generalises that say Jatts or Rajputs are brave by blood.

Such things were clearly writtan there.

Then it was repeated that Guru worshipped Hindu deitiesd by misquoting Guru Granth sahib Ji and Dasham Granth.

That all is even tolrated and we are awatre that Gurmat preaches worship of Akal and so is Vedas and Vedanta .

BUT thing which hurt das was the abuses calling mothers and sisters of Sikhs posted there and calling them jatts.

Das does object the vulger language and from that frame of mind Das can say that postrer is not at a Sikh.

And Hindus like that are responsible of plight of hindus as Das mentioned above.

Instead of improving the wrong of Past they undermine the improved idealogy ie Gurmat and boost the failed idealogy as a success and sticking to that will lead to the failure in future.

Das respect Rajputs and sorry for using generalised term for Rajputs.

Das can adjudged that that poster himself may not be Rajput either.

There can be no match or fight with Sikhs and Rajputs either as Muslims ,a faith can not figth negros,a race as many negroas are Muslims.

Das request you to see thier forum which was heart burining for a radical like Das which lead to wrong outburst and Das also tenders and apology to all Rajputs online if Das has hurt thier sentiments but wants to tell them that being Rajputs by race is nothing great but being Sikh by faith is something great.

Thank you brother Vijaydeep Singh Ji. I cannot spare time for that website because of my health problems (I have just sent you an email. Please check).

There is need to write more and more well researched articles on Sikh history. Many explanations are needed for present and coming generations. Sikh websites working on Sikh history should fix their targets. They should make projects on various topics, so that we can get our goal (well researched articles) in minimum time.

I wanted to complete my projects as early as possible, but it is now not possible in near future because it may takes more months for my health to improve. Also, I have not a proper team with me. The Admin of this site is hosting and looking after my site. Amardeep Singh Ji is also helping me a lot. I know I need to work hard. Once I got an email in which such points were raised that Guru Gobind Singh Ji could not do this or that. I thought to write on this topic, but then thought that such allegations do not matter. Now I see that even such comments irritate our people. A comparative study of Sikh, Rajput and Maratha history is needed now. If a Sikh website works on this project, that will be a milestone in a way. So, what do say other Sikh websites?

Gurfateh

Respected Brother ,

May Akal bring you to health soon.

Das at last can say regarding that particular site that poster does not has knwoelgde of history of the either side.

But in old books Das has obsereved That Sikhs writers like Bhangu did had sense of respect to Rajputs,Jaats and Marathas and they too have respect towrards Sikhs and one such person like that poster can not make it broken.

And in past as in present we do not have too be brave to win the War but more pragamtic and not rigid.

Dear PUNNU5000,

Let's work on this project. You print all these arguments and research on them. Please contact different scholars and ask them for the answers. I believe that few email exchange will get you the answers and once you get the answers you should post them here. If we take it as project and do not become hateful we can easily encounter this kind of allegation.

We cannot cut hate with hate but by removing their ignorance. You should know that knowledge is power, so work on this and find answers through research and please let us know about it.

I thought 'Chalo us website di sair kar aayiye', so I went there. Thanks a lot to those funny posters there. I laughed a lot today. :LOL:

One brother says:

Why do u lot celebrate HINDU festivals such as:

DIWALI,

HOLI,

RAKHRI,

And EVEN VAISAKHI

AND LOHRI

Oh my God! Are all of these festivals Hindu festivals? Wow!

I thought Diwali was related to Sri Ram Chandra Ji. He was NOT a Hindu. I repeat, he was NOT a Hindu. He was a Sikh (Shishya) of his Guru. I repeat, he was a Sikh of his Guru. The word 'Hindu' was not even invented in his time, so cannot be called Hindu. He was a 'Kesdhari', like any of Khalsa. :D Because Sri Ram was a Sikh, so 'Diwali' is a Sikh festival. No? :D

Hmmmm...., Why do Hindus celebrate Diwali, which is NOT a 'Hindu-festival'? :D Koi gal nahi ji. Let them celebrate. Festivals are common for all. We (Sikhs) are happy to see if non-Sikhs celebrate our festivals. :D

'Holi' is a festival, which belongs to 'Holika' and Prahlad Ji. They were 'Daitya' (demons). Now see, Prahlad was not a Hindu, but a Sikh of his Guru. How can anyone say that 'Holi' is a Hindu festival? :D

REMOVE THE NAMES RAM, KRISHNA, SHIVA, DURGA, BRAHMA FROM BOTH OF UR GRANTHS AND REPLACE THEM WIV WAHEGUROO!

:D

Hindus leaders are agreed (Vishva Hindu Prishad is included) to remove many stanzas from their 'sacred' books, which are considered against 'Shudras'. The chairman of 'Anusuchit Jaati Commision' (Sooraj Bhan) had already made announcement in this regards. Before giving suggestions to Sikhs, please try to save YOUR OWN sacred books, dear. Well, you can do nothing. I am sure. :D

take out the banis of the 18 HINDU PANDITS who contributed more banis to the granth than the gurus!

Bhagat Ramanand Ji says, "SATGUR Main Balhaari Tor". If he had a SATGUR, then Ramanand Ji was surely a SIKH of his Satguru. Did he ever claim that he was a HINDU? :D

11 Brahman Bhatts were Sikhs. They personally came to Guru Arjan Dev Ji and embraced Sikhism. Their descendants were AMRITDHARI KHALSA.

Ik Ardas Bhaat Keerat Kee, GUR RAAMDAAS Raakhoh Sharnaayee.

THIS MAN DISGUSTS ME AND I AM SURE THAT FELLOW SIKHS ARE ALSO DISGUSTED. RIGHT NOW THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE TRYING TO CHANGE SIKH HISTORY SUCH AS THE RSS

MAYBE THIS GUY IS A AGENT OR PROMOTER FOR THE RSS

Mod's Note: Please read the rules before posting. There is no capital letters allowed. typing in capitals is consider an yelling in forum world.