Nanaksar/Nihangs/ etc, etc, the quiet Sampradas?????

samosasingh

So what is Nanaksar/Rara sahib/Nihangs/Nirmale etc, etc take on what happened in 84? Any bachans from the Mahapurkhs of other sampradas on why it happened, or why it was only the Taksal was one the front lines?

Do not want to start controversy, please be straight and honest with your replies, lets see what other Sikhs have to say about what happened.

Gurfateh

Rara Sahjib people are since start and at present also agreat allies of Damdami Taksal and that could be verifed from chowek Mehata and they are part of Sant Samaj.So are from Ratewara perhaps.

Coming to Nirmalas.

In 1984 there were many of thuer Ashrams also being burnt in 1984 espeicaly at Haridwar.

Nirmalas also have good realtion whith Taksal.

Rara Sahib Mahapursh- Baba Isher Singh Ji already knew what will happen in 1984 but only give such prophecy to his close sevadars/premis. One of very close sevadar in baba ji' this year barsi share few indications of bachans sant maharaj ji did with the sangat- sant maharaj ji said time will be worse - soo called thakedars of panths will be panths worst enemy, loads of fake/malech will creep into panth..it will continue like this for a while then all the waiting will be over then there will be avtar who will come to reform sikhi into orginal form- siri guru gobind singh ji's sikhi...there were no dates given.

Once Sant jarnail singh ji bhindranwale came to rara sahib that was before when he took shelter in golden temple... As soon as sant ji came in the room to namaskar mahapursh ..jathedar Mahinder Singh Ji Rara Sahib clapped his hands and gave him this bachan- "Agaya Pakka Sorma".

I ll write more about it when i go to work.

not quite sure what kinda avtar? may be Kalki Avtar or nit Avtar we had like- Sant baba Attar Singh Ji Mustaneywaley, Sahib Baba Karam Singh Ji Hoti Mardan, Sant baba Nand Singh Ji.

All the mahapursh back in early 80's knew what will happen to darbar sahib then one can question, if they knew how come they didn't do anything about it? It's all hakum of akaal purkh at the end of day. Hakum andar sab koi.. Sant jarnail singh ji got a hakum from siri guru gobind singh ji to start up dharam yudh morcha in sachkhand hazoor sahib.. he was a chosen one to defend the darbar sahib and other sant mahapursh were told to be in razza(will).

We usually under-estimate akaal purkh's hakum. We don't try to understand hakum but we usually start making immature statements like - oh sant jarnail singh was only true saint and soldier during that time of 1984 ..no one else was because they didn't contributed that much into the movement... Staying in the hakum of akaal purkh is best way. Most of the mahapursh during 1980's were also in hakum by akaal purkh to do certain specific tasks... who knows what were those tasks ? Mahapursh in general are very gupt in this kind of subjects.

Above post is not directed towards anyone just talking generally.

• 2 weeks later...

All the mahapursh back in early 80's knew what will happen to darbar sahib then one can question, if they knew how come they didn't do anything about it? It's all hakum of akaal purkh at the end of day. Hakum andar sab koi.. Sant jarnail singh ji got a hakum from siri guru gobind singh ji to start up dharam yudh morcha in sachkhand hazoor sahib.. he was a chosen one to defend the darbar sahib and other sant mahapursh were told to be in razza(will).

A serious question, NEO... where you told this by someone, or did your read/hear it on a tape?

I have very mixed feelings about Bindrawale, I do not really know which way to lean... Some questions which I do have about Bindrawale's father is how he could die in a car crash, a real MAHAPURSH forecasts his physical departure and rests in comfort, not dies agonizigly after a car accident... so thats one major reason why I do not think he got any "DIVINE SIGN"... I mean this in the highest respect and this is a question I've asked to help waiver my curiosity...

Please let me know...

84 can also be seen as a test for the Sikhs, in the sense that it was clear to us who stood which way of the spectrum between the Sikh Quam on one side and Indira Gandhi on the other. The following men stood with Indira Gandhi for the ‘Karseva’ of Akal Takht:

-Jathadar Santa Singh of Budha dal

-Sant Narayan Singh of Nanaksar

-Sant Mangal Singh Sutlani

-Sant Bikramjit Singh

-Sant Nihal Singh

Four out of five of these men have presented themselves at the Akal Takht and apologized for their misconduct. The only one who didn’t present himself and remained defiant till death was the late Sant Baba Narayan Singh Jee of Nanaksar.

Sant Narayan Singh Ji was one of Nanaksars original PANJ PYAREH (alongside Gurdev Ji etc)... I'm sure you've seen the picture... if not, let me know...

Also... turns out that my dad spoke to Sant Narayan Singh Ji before he left for SachKhand about this very issue... and in NO WAY did he disrespect our QUAM and NEVER should he seek repentance from anyone besides our beloved Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, or BABA ISHER SINGH JI MAHARAJ... (for any issue, and he wouldnt need to do so for this!)

I'll be back with more information later... but for the record (and please quote this)... I WOULD NEVER BOW DOWN BEFORE ANY JATHADAR from any GURDWARA or SANGAT... I'd bow my head to the Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj in a split-second, and I'd follow the hukam of the most righteous PANJ PYAREH... but besides that, I couldnt careless...

Anyway... I'll be back with the story about SANT NARAYAN SINGH JI... and for the record, he MONEY which he USED to help re-build the AKAL THAKTH was SEWA from GurSikhs like yourselves and I... not the Indian Government or Indira Bhandari...

So retract the propaganda that's spitting from your LIPS...

Also... we could really make this a long discussion about disrespect and talk about how DAMDAMI THAKSAL gave SATKAR (is that the right word) and put a HARR (chain of flowers) around KPS GILL (yeah, the mofo) while they were HONORING him in '92... something which has never been retracted...

I couldn't careless about this issue, until someone questions the honor and integrity of someone as righteous as Sant Narayan Singh Ji... who did more Sewa in a single day than we could do in a lifetime... please believe it...

BHUL CHAK MAF!

Slugz wrote:

“Also... turns out that my dad spoke to Sant Narayan Singh Ji before he left for SachKhand about this very issue...â€

Slugz Jee, Sant Narayan Singh Jee may have been a pious Sikh at one time during the early years. As per you, he was a one who did a lot of seva. But all his goodness and seva went out the window when he went on Indira Gandhi’s side against the wishes of the Panth. At least, the other ‘Mahpursh’ asked for an apology to the Akal Takht and were forgiven after being given minor Tankhaas. But Sant Narayan Singh jee felt no need to bow down in humility at the Akal Takht in front of the Bakshanhar Guru Panth and just admit he was wrong. May Vaheguru have mercy on his soul.

slugz wrote:

“Anyway... I'll be back with the story about SANT NARAYAN SINGH JI... and for the record, he MONEY which he USED to help re-build the AKAL THAKTH was SEWA from GurSikhs like yourselves and I... not the Indian Government or Indira Bhandari...â€

Slugz Jee, you are wrong on this one. The damaged Akal Takht built was funded by Indira ‘Bhandari’ against the wishes of the Sikhs. What else do you think angered the Panth leading them to excommunicate Sants involved in rebuilding it? Later on, Damdami Taksal under the guidance of Baba Takhur Singh Jee tore down the Indira Gandhi build Akal Takht, and constructed a new one in its place funded entirely by the Sikh Sangats all across the world.

before 1984 sant jarnail singh ji came to nanaksar and met baba kundan singh ji . baba ji said , " sama bahut bhyanak hai , tusi 101 akhand path saib karva lo . je nahi kara sakde taan asin paathi bhej devaange "

sat ji said don't wry we will do it by ourself .

What does this mean?

Singh47... VEER, thanks for your reply, it meant a lot that your reply was so sincere... however, there is something which doesn't add up in this equation... It's not an issue of seeking repentence from the Panth, it's the events which led up to that... also, I've been told that Jathadar Santa Singh of Budha dal refused to aplogize too...

I'm not sure if this is correct... but this is an issue I'd like to understand for my own sake... But, for the record... for Sant Narayan Singh Ji to have done sooo much sewa for one of the most heavenly SAINTs to have ever graced this EARTHs surface, he instantly has more kamai than we could ever dream of gaining...

*to be continued*

Thanks again Singh47...

A serious question, NEO... where you told this by someone, or did your read/hear it on a tape?

I have very mixed feelings about Bindrawale, I do not really know which way to lean... Some questions which I do have about Bindrawale's father is how he could die in a car crash, a real MAHAPURSH forecasts his physical departure and rests in comfort, not dies agonizigly after a car accident... so thats one major reason why I do not think he got any "DIVINE SIGN"... I mean this in the highest respect and this is a question I've asked to help waiver my curiosity...

Please let me know...

I can't belive you would say such a thing. You think a Mahapursh is not living in God's Hukam? Are they supposed to live forever? Or are they supposed to come out and tell people how they will die, so everyone can praise them about their ability to see the future. A Mahapursh is always in God's Hukam. Many great Gursikhs have died in car accidents, you gotta go somehow, right? Whether it is getting cancer, heart attack, or car accident, everyone has to go...the way they go is just an excuse to leave.

why does it take so many janams i.e 10 janams to finish of recarnation as suleman states in the tape? can a person finish it of quicker by doing more bhagti.

that was hukam given him by Dharamraja - further reinforced by the fact that Guru Nanak Dev Ji told him that he has to do what Dharam Raja told him. It is part of his sentence - ie he has to have 10 janams before he will be given Jeevan mukti, doesnt mean he is not a Gursikh - he jus needs to finish off his sentence.