SACH KAND

Lets see wat mahraaj says about describing two stages down from SachKand, Saram Kandh:

==========================

qw kIAw glw kQIAw nw jwih ]

thaa keeaa galaa kathheeaa naa jaahi ||

These things cannot be described.

jy ko khY ipCY pCuqwie ]

jae ko kehai pishhai pashhuthaae ||

One who tries to speak of these shall regret the attempt.

(Sri Japjee Sahib, Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee, Ang8 SatGuruGranthSahibJee)

==========================

Point being that we go no chance of describing Saram Kand NEVERMIND sachkand!

(Listening to Giani Thakur Singh Jee's Sri Japjee Sahib Vaikhiyaa wil give a clearer picture to how Mahraaj describes Sachkand and related topics..)

What is it like sach kand? i heard there are big gates out side?

yeah the gates are very big and there are some singhs playing harps as well with wings coming out of their backs. They also have some very nice ladoo's there or maybe you prefer jalebi's. There is also the ever flowing fountain of lassi (mango flavour) oh yeah and they have kabaddi tournaments every saturday

yeah the gates are very big and there are some singhs playing harps as well with wings coming out of their backs. They also have some very nice ladoo's there or maybe you prefer jalebi's. There is also the ever flowing fountain of lassi (mango flavour) oh yeah and they have kabaddi tournaments every saturday

:LOL::LOL:

ok enuf joking around. Back to topic. I hope you are satisified with answers given above ssingh and pheena ji :)

What is it like sach kand? i heard there are big gates out side?

I deleted my earlier post cuz I thought felt it might have pushed you away from expressing your honest questions in the future. However silly they might seem to me or others. So instead i will take a different shot as you question.

The definition of Sach Khand states: "Sach Khand Vassay Nirankaar"

Given that definition "Sachkhand is where the Formless resides" We then conjour up theories created by our Mind. How big might be the hosue, or where it might be located in the coulds? Moon? or Gates as you have heard. To think of such thoughts we only limit ourselves to think that there is an actual house where he resides and create a predetermined state of the formless's abode. If he truely does exist in that Sach Khand then he does not exist here as that is his residence. If he exists there then he is not everprevading. Rather confined or limited to a estate confined by walls and a Gate. Think of these as a metaphorical example of his adobe. Gates do not mean literally a Gate. Think of itl ike this. when it is said Sikhi is a Path...are you truely walking on a Path physically or is it more internal journey which is symbolized by the word Path. As you would walk from your house to work. Gates are not in physical sense a GATE made of gold or wood rather it is mystical gate of his abode within your heart where he resides.

Just my view veer....hope that helps.