Baba Santa Singh 1984

Freed

javanmard my raeding and wrating shouldnt bother you, but like any politician you use my weaknes rather than answer the querstion. my own feeling is that you are from a non jat background , and as i recall you were upset about sum1 calling u a mazbhi, and you seem to loathe jats. I am from non jat background and if u are from mazbhi , then we belong to the same varna more or less, but I have never sufered from jat mentality. My own worst experince came from ramgarhia people, who made me feel unwelcome at thier gurdwara, adn on one occasion asked me to leave. But i dont hate the tarkhans, rather i feel sorry for them.

chatanga

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Javanmard

No worries I am not a "majhbi" unlike what some people here have said (you know who you are).That I know of Portugal doesn't have any of this classifying human beings by their birth. Nor is birth a problem when it comes to marriage or eating with other people. Nor is birth used as a way of mocking others. You won't see farmers cussing carpenters because of some superstitious belief about higher or lower birth. Nor does Portugal have the worst gender imbalance rate in the world. Nor do families go into dept for some idiotically expensive dowry.

I am not slatting anyone here just giving payback to some people who find it funny to ridicule my family and my Portuguese origins!

No worries I am not a "majhbi" unlike what some people here have said (you know who you are).That I know of Portugal doesn't have any of this classifying human beings by their birth. Nor is birth a problem when it comes to marriage or eating with other people. Nor is birth used as a way of mocking others. You won't see farmers cussing carpenters because of some superstitious belief about higher or lower birth. Nor does Portugal have the worst gender imbalance rate in the world. Nor do families go into dept for some idiotically expensive dowry.

I am not slatting anyone here just giving payback to some people who find it funny to ridicule my family and my Portuguese origins!

*debt

*slating

How can someone outside the caste system have a caste?