What Would You Do If Guru Ji Gave You Darshan?

that's beyond our knowledge. But I do believe what you're saying is correct to a great extent.

however, I also believe that the Guru is special, Guru Avtar, there is none other like Him.

It's been proven that a lot of the time when people get darshan it's God helping them in the saroop that they have faith in. For example, radhasoamie Faqir Chand - his followers had darshan of him saving their lives. But he told them ' i have no knowledge of doing that, it's just your sharda in me that makes you see me'. other radha babay take credit for saving their followers,

Faqir Chand ji, who had integrity, criticised them greatly for this and for other dishonesty on their part.

• 13 years later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Arsh1469 said:

I had Darshan of the Guru sometime ago and it was when I had fallen back into maya and stopped reading bani for sometime. It was a dream. I was with another Singh in the forest in Blue Bana we were carrying something and then we went to a tent I think it was and Guru Gobind Singh was sitting on a Manja. I remember bowing my hands but after that I don't remember much.

I had a similar dream with tents. But I was being taken out of my tent by someone and then delivered to the Guru's tent. 

• 1 year later...