Illusion or Real

Rajs

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

RajS you said:

I wasn’t aware that forum was for debate only! I only wanted to tender my views and personal experience from an ex-Sikh’s perspective. Thinking, perhaps, there are other Sikhs, who struggle with similar questions. As for my lack of skill to engage in debate - guilty as charged.

RajS ive told you before about me on Sikhsangat how i was misguided before by ppl like yourself making these things up etc and my misunderstanding about Sikhi, now i want to know the questions that Sikhi never was able to answer!

Sikhi never answered my questions, when i lacked knowledge of Sikhi (im not saying i know loads now) but ive defnetly got all my questions answered when i learnt about Sikhi!

PLEASE GIVE SOME QUESTIONS THAT SIKHI COULDNT ASNWER!!

There is no such questions that Sikhi couldnt answer and Christianity could!!!

Why didnt you write these questions down so you can show your perceptive to all of us!

I will await for your reply.

And i still await for my answers on SS about the other issues that you have raised!

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHGEURU JI KI FATEH

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

RajS you said:

I wasn’t aware that forum was for debate only! I only wanted to tender my views and personal experience from an ex-Sikh’s perspective. Thinking, perhaps, there are other Sikhs, who struggle with similar questions. As for my lack of skill to engage in debate - guilty as charged.

RajS ive told you before about me on Sikhsangat how i was misguided before by ppl like yourself making these things up etc and my misunderstanding about Sikhi, now i want to know the questions that Sikhi never was able to answer!

Sikhi never answered my questions, when i lacked knowledge of Sikhi (im not saying i know loads now) but ive defnetly got all my questions answered when i learnt about Sikhi!

PLEASE GIVE SOME QUESTIONS THAT SIKHI COULDNT ASNWER!!

There is no such questions that Sikhi couldnt answer and Christianity could!!!

Why didnt you write these questions down so you can show your perceptive to all of us!

I will await for your reply.

And i still await for my answers on SS about the replies that i have given to you about your posts and the issues you have raised!

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHGEURU JI KI FATEH

Gurfateh

WEll iron Singh JI,

Das can recogoanise his Grandpa well within multitudes of seudo names.

He is veryly Baba Rajinder Singh.

Raj from Rajinder and s from Singh.

Lets us see.

DAS tells Rajs to the an online ought in the name of Father,son and Holy Ghost or say only by the name of Lord Yesu Khristi(in Aryan Languages this is name of Messaya).THat he is Rajs and not Chaudhari Rajinder Singh Nijher Jatt.

He must not underestiamte the capabilities of Nijjer baba Ji who take the form of rajs.

Das is telling you one more thing.Other than being past of rss das has past with an intelligence agency of goi and it is real.

And by usage of pattern recoganistion das can recoganise his Grand Pa Baba Nijjer. :)

it is good to have him here.

Das wants his return at sikhphilosophy.net.

There we have another brillinat brother Jass Singh Ji.

He had some influence basded upon hoax and rumours surroaunding Kartarpur Beerh which Das plased on rest.

But this was anti to secternal consideration of one of our group.So they will keep on givng fed to Jass Singh ji also.