Remember Nariender Grewal from Canada?

unbreakable

I knew him personally,

I was the "first" initiate into his group (unknowingly), I was there when he used to be at dixie gurdwara at 2:30 am, and I am also fully aware of each step that he took as I had a full fledged friendship with him. I was there when his new key iniates have come in.

His focus is bhagtee, no doubt, but he clearly believes he is the most realised person in this universe. He incorporated many things into his thoughts include the following books

1) celestine prophecy

2) omens of the millenium

3) conversations with god

He had told a very good friend of mine (I can rip a page out of guru granth sahib every day and clean my ass with it and nothing will happen to me), and alluded to other similar gestures often.

I experienced alot of what he had experienced and know that he was able to ignite something in people, but everything became twisted with him and he enjoyed the power and fame.

He was anti-establishment and will most likely always remain that way. If you have any specific questions I can answer them, pm me. He pretty much used some type of 'reiki' to open up ones chakras and then said "satnaam"....for someone who is also anti-khalsa (which is his perogative) he somehow coined the term "satnam ji ka khalsa, satnam ji ki fateh".....from my understanding, if everything having to do with sikhi/khalsa/gurbani was debunkt, why the need to reintroduce terminology that is 300 years old and remodify it?

well each to their own.

Fateh drawrof, long time no see anyways,

"His focus is bhagtee, no doubt" - How can u say that when from what uve said all his focus seems to be on himself...

I experienced alot of what he had experienced and know that he was able to ignite something in people, but everything became twisted with him and he enjoyed the power and fame.

Someone who turns to their ego, cannot do simran or bhagtee of vaheguru, they can only do bhagtee and simran of themselves, as u can see from the site etc

I shouldnt trust what u felt that u experienced or that u felt that he knew something, because when it came down to it...all he knows is his ego...

and that is placed in between him and vaheguru...

no man who does that, can ever ignite anything in anyone...

I can rip a page out of guru granth sahib every day and clean my ass with it and nothing will happen to me - mega ego...

talk about beadbi of gurbani and guruji...

no singh...the guy has no focus on vaheguru...or anything other than himself