Why do sikh gyals dont want to marry a singh ?

TrueSouluk

What are your views about getting married in India? On one hand everybody pretty much says yes from India but on the other hand you never really know if it is just for your immigration. I do find the girls over there for the most part are willing to adjust. But you have to dish out the cash to bring over her and re-educate her and then sponsor every damm person in her Pind even the pets.

On the other-other hand it is hard to find decent Gursikh girls from Canada, at least I am finding it hard to.

Have any of you married here or in India. Can you share your experiences.

Thnx

creasing, been some funny comments.

Serious note :P

India heard some scary stories use to work with a kuri from india married to a guy here she was just waiting to get enough money together so she can bring her boyfriend from india over. then take the poor britsh chap for all his money. This might be a one off but still shocking.

Dont worry i put her striaght she got gussay never spoke to me again lols.

There are some decent gyals out there that respect the person within and not looks but they end up with the pricks :P sad but true.

creasing, been some funny comments.

Serious note :P

India heard some scary stories use to work with a kuri from india married to a guy here she was just waiting to get enough money together so she can bring her boyfriend from india over. then take the poor britsh chap for all his money. This might be a one off but still shocking.

Dont worry i put her striaght she got gussay never spoke to me again lols.

There are some decent gyals out there that respect the person within and not looks but they end up with the pricks :P sad but true.

man u cant be serious

Gurfateh

Many of our boys do not read Triya Charitar nor thier diet is nutrtious.

To satisfy woman man needs to know many arts and some are told by Guru but people say Guru can not write like that.

So mnay of us do look supressed say mentaly and ladden with inferiorty complex or often to much ego both make girls hate us.

So far das did not come accross a single girl,who say was a bit repulse by das's being a Sikh say for one behnji type punjaban in a bus in uk who was looking at das with a feeling as if das is some what lower human being.

Such lady may be non Sikh might herself had some wrong things within her which she could not conceal from das and her weaknes came to face.

So if Sikh boys follow Gurbani and do not hate other Sikhs or non Sikhs then even non Sikhs girls can marry them and they may want thier child as Sikh two.

Das has seen many Sikhs marrying non Sikh girls and with a happy Sikh family.One such is cusion of das's Hindu sister in law(Bhabhi) but in most of the cases Sikh boy is ery well mannered and well educated and has respect for all Sikhs and non Sikhs and main thing which das finds in them attracting female could be thier humbleness.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I would like to say something in response to all this and on behalf of sikh girls who like their singhs... I agree there are a lot of sikh girls out there that do not wish to marry/go out with a singh. BUT something that eveyone seems to forget is that it is hard for a sikh girl to find a singh that will like a sikh girl that is in to sikhi. I mean I feel it is easy for a religious girl/guy to find a guy/girl, and it is easy for a non-religious girl/guy to find a non-religious guy/girl, BUT for those who are in between it is hard for a girl to find a singh who is in-between and a singh to find a girl who is in-between. It is just as hard to find a singh as it is for a singh to find a sikh girl! YES it is hard too! nowadays a lot (not all) of singhs want a girl to have a fit body, nice hair, make-up, to not be 'hairy', etc etc. I always hear people sayin "it's so hard for singhs to find a sikh kuri", but you know what it's hard for the sikh girls too, most singhs want what these girls are doing right now (e.g. cut hair, drink) so what can you do? I, on the other hand, think singhs are the most handsome men ever! I would never consider any kind of guy but a singh, Guruji has made singhs very handsome, and do not let a handfull of silly girls get you down. Just remember it is hard for girls just as it is for guys....

girls dont now that when they marry a gursikh jamdoot cant com near them

being with a gursikh they get to naam jaap, but these false girls who r punjabi not sikh have hearts full of bad desires and corruption of the mind. Only those who are blessed get deattached to plesures of the mind. Guys the same wearing karas and doing bad karmas. Its kuljug......... they will only wake up at death when the angel of death will reveal. "Jam ka thanga bura hai" The beatings they get from the angel of death are horrific.... no one then can help

• 1 month later...

Hello, I would like to say something in response to all this and on behalf of sikh girls who like their singhs... I agree there are a lot of sikh girls out there that do not wish to marry/go out with a singh. BUT something that eveyone seems to forget is that it is hard for a sikh girl to find a singh that will like a sikh girl that is in to sikhi. I mean I feel it is easy for a religious girl/guy to find a guy/girl, and it is easy for a non-religious girl/guy to find a non-religious guy/girl, BUT for those who are in between it is hard for a girl to find a singh who is in-between and a singh to find a girl who is in-between. It is just as hard to find a singh as it is for a singh to find a sikh girl! YES it is hard too! nowadays a lot (not all) of singhs want a girl to have a fit body, nice hair, make-up, to not be 'hairy', etc etc. I always hear people sayin "it's so hard for singhs to find a sikh kuri", but you know what it's hard for the sikh girls too, most singhs want what these girls are doing right now (e.g. cut hair, drink) so what can you do? I, on the other hand, think singhs are the most handsome men ever! I would never consider any kind of guy but a singh, Guruji has made singhs very handsome, and do not let a handfull of silly girls get you down. Just remember it is hard for girls just as it is for guys....

what she said.. :!: :!: i reakon Singh's are more handsome, MOST boys from outter Countries i.e. UK etc just try to fit in with ghorae (white people). what i dont understand is why MOST 'Mone' boys (boys that cut their hair), later in life when their married and have children, WHY and HOW can they expect their children not to cut their hair?? Ive seen most men like that, that force their children to keep their hair; funny thing is they can never answer their children when they say to them 'but daddy you never kept your hair, why should i?'

ANYWHO what my Mum always says is;

'If a hundred men were standing and all of them but ONE were 'Mone' (with cut hair) the ONE Singh would be the most 'Pashan' (recognised).'

lol.. it sounds better when i say it in Panjabi.

i hope everyone understood that... :wink:

• 7 months later...

sikhism is a way of life - it has nothing to do with where you're from

these girls may be from 'sikh' families, but they are not sikhs

Fateh!

The physical appearance of a 'stud muffin' is all a delusion. its like the moth atttracted to a flame. Its a test to our devotion to the Lord. The same could be said of a uniformed sikh, which some girls may find 'attractive'. However it is wrong to think of sikhs in bana in that way and absolutley discusting for those of you who wear the bana and think its a good pick up for girls (I know a few) On the contrary, spiked hair, slim dudes attract what they convey... i.e rude gals! The same can be said of amritdharee sikhs....

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, YOU WILL ATTRACT WHAT YOU DONT NEED.

Be the beutiful person that you are, and not the person other people expect you to be.

To all the penji's reading this... you are a diamond... protect your soul. WE ARE SRI SAHIB GURU GOBIND SINGH JI'S DAUGHTERS.

please forgive me if I have said anything to offend... bhul chuk maafi i am the dust of your feet.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

:?

Ask your parents to find you a girl. If no luck there, approach Gursikh elders and Gurdwara, many mantain lists of prospective girls/boys from respectful Gursikh families.

Please remember Guru Gobind Singh Ji has commanded; other than your wife, you are supposed to view and treat all women (not just Sikh) as your mother, sister or daughter according to age. It makes for a trouble free life.

Vaheguru