do any relatives of the gurujis exist?

look into the history of kartarpuri bir, i think the ppl that hold it r descendants. i cud be wrong, just remember reading something.

Guest Javanmard

Descendants of the following lineages exist:

Bedi, Sodhi, Tihun and Bhalla. There are many people who are descendant of the Gurus through these lineages.

Gurfateh

family of kunwar Mahinder Singh

Bedi is in Delhi.

he was from the family of First master and a great Urdu poet and shcolar in Islam.

If you see film Man Jete Jagjeet in punjabi,in which hero is late Suneel Dutt as a dacoit who later get refromed.

We have a Sikh as DIG,he is no other then same Kunwar Sahib.

and then Puja Bedi Khan is also from Gurus family.

anway Tenth Master said.for thses sons(Khalsa) or offspring,ie sacrised four sons,if four die no matter as millins are present.

brother, you are confused Pooja Bedi with Monika Bedi, if I am not mistaken.

Ram Rai had no son. Ram Raiye are people who follow Ram Rai. They are not descendant of Ram Rai.

Descendants of Guru Nanak Dev Ji exit in many cities. Dera Baba Nanak, Una and other cities. A person living in my city claims that he is a direct descendant of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Sarabjot Singh Bedi, the president of Sant Samaaj in Punjab is a descendant of Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

Similarly, descendant of Guru Angad Dev Ji and Guru Amardas Ji still exit.

Kartarpuri Sodhhis are descendant of Guru Arjan Dev Ji and Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji.

Gurfateh

Bro!

Das read an interview of Puja Bedi d/o Kabeer Bedi and Protima Bedi,who told that she is 17th Genration of Guru Maharaj.She could be wrong anyway.

but Mother of das and his maternal uncle knew Kabir Bedi,when he was in collage.

His father was a sikh in railways perhaps and mother was english lady.He later joined boloywood and went to hollywood.

Guest Javanmard

Amitabh Bachan is a Bedi from his mother's side. So we have now Kabir Bedi and Amitabh Bachan who have the blood of Guru Nanak. Where is the Bollywood conspiracy? lol

Does anyone who is a Bedi automatically become a direct descendent of Guru Nanak Dev Jee? I am very much sure that Guru Nanak Dev Jee was not the originator of the Bedis. There were other Bedis during the time of Guru Nanak Dev Jee and I suspect that most Bedis today are descendents of other Bedis who lived during Guru Nanak Dev Jee’s period.

It seems that every Bedi I have come across claims descent from Guru Nanak Dev Jee as if Guru Jee was the only Bedi of his time and the creator of the Bedi Vansh. That would mean that Lakhs of Bedis out there all of whom claim to be direct descendents of Guru Nanak Dev Jee is a little to far fetched for me to believe.

I am certain that there are many Bedis out there who are genuinely biological descendents of Guru Nanak Dev Jee but not all them.

Gurfateh

Mother of Amitabh Bachham had name Teji Suri,which is khukhrain Khatri and nothinbg to do with Bedis.

He was student of Kirorimalo collage of Delhi and freind of accunitnce of das,who himslef(accuhnitntnce)of Khukrain Khatri.

Bro Amritpal Singh Ji can put more light on Khukrains.

In frinter regeon at one time only Hindus with two

caste were left ie Mohiyal Brahmins and Khukrain Khartis.So Hindu converted to our faith are mostly from that ancestors.While we could have Sayyads whi converted to our faith from the same regeon.