Stirring the Amrit

I agree with Amrit Pal Singh Bhaji 100% on what he wrote on that site. But after reading some of the replies by the 3ho Singhs, I dont think they are going to change their views on this. So its really no use debating with them on this.

Hopefully Guru Jee will show the new generation of 3ho Singhs/Kaurs the correct vidhi for conducting an amrit sanchaar.

As sikhi moves around the globe, its face is bound to change, after all we are all human but our skin and external features are all very different..

Sure we can cry tradition this and that, but to be honest thats their practice, most important thing is the true amrit, which is the naam, and if thats present then who cares about the external forms... As long as the soul of Sikhi remains the same, the face is bound to change with every new sikh and every passing day..

This is my general view, I would like to express that I am not inciting a dialogue about importance of tradition etc, and the importance of amrit sanchar vidhi.. if thats the road anyone would like to take.. It will most probably turn into a forum of sampradhava bashing.. so no point..