What r ur thoughts on

What are your thoughts on the recently killed leader of Al - Qayeda (sorry i dnt kno how to spell it)?

i think that; yeah he did MAJOR bad things but he was still a human; and i hope he R.I.P. but then again Bush and Blair have gotten many troops killed in order to get Saddam and this man. Five years and still Laden hasent been caught..i believe Bush and Blair in on the deal with him... :!: :!:

What do you think?

Guest Javanmard

May he burn in hell for all eternity with Omar ibn al Khattab (la)! This guy wasn't a human being at all, he was a demon. Last year he created the Omar Brigades on the anniversary of the martyrdom of Lady Fatimah Zahra (as). Omar ibn al Khattab was the man who stormed her house, pushed the door so hard that a nail of the door enteredher chest. He wipped her, slapped adn beat her so hard that she had a miscarriage in front of Imam Ali (as) who was chained by the other attackers. She died two weeks later and she had to be burried at night in an unknown location by Imam Ali (as) so that Abu Bakr (la) and Omar (la) would not have the possibility to desecrate her tomb. The beloved daughter of the Prophet (pbuh). I think it's poetic justice that that dog of Zarqawi died around the same anniversary of Lady Fatimah's martyrdom.

The Omar Brigades' aim was to kill Shi'as: men, women and children and desecrate Shi'a shrines (don't forget we share a shrine with Shi'as in Baghdad).

May him and his followers and all those who like him burn in hellfire and then dissapear for ever in complete non-existence!!!

Ya Zahra!!! Ya Zahra!!! Ya Zahra!!! Ya Zahra!!! Ya Zahra!!!

Guest Javanmard

The Shi'a shrine of Shaikh Bahlol contains a platform in honour of Guru Nanak's visit.The Shi'as of the area who know the shrine know about Guru Nanak Devi and respect him greatly.

Bush, Blair, bin Laden, Sadam, Zarqawi - are all examples of power craving hypocrites.

One side is fighting a just war- a crusade against terrorism, and funnily the other side is also fighting a just war - a jihad against the evil shaytan

. . . or atleast, that's what the manipulative power grabbers would like the public to believe. Personally, I somehow doubt that these individuals are re-incarnations of the lord Krishna returned to the planet to restore righteousness.

One of the reasons for the more seemingly gruesome/evil methods employed by al-quaeda types is due to their far far far inferior technology compared to Bush and Blair. Without suicide bombings, car bombs, causing civil unrest by bombing mosques etc - what else can al-quaeda do ? they would be defeated in no time if they fought within the normal "fair rules of war". These people are not in the 21st century as it seen by most of the world. But we shouldn't forget that it was in the not so distant past that this level of vile, gruesome autrocities were carried out by the "civillised" west, - eg ww1 ww2, slave trade, massacares in collonies- india, africa, australia.

It's all the "Karta-Purakh's" Ultimate Chess game !