~ Ya Ali Reham Ali Ya Ali Madad Ali ~

I just happen to come across this song from hindi movie - gangster, amazing lyrics, it's amazing to see kudrat color, if Vahiguroo wishes, one can even get gyan updesh from bollywood songs,

lyrics are as follows, this track was sung by muslim brothers during religious what it seems like festival in the movie-

Here is the lyrics of this song and link to download this song.

ya ali reham ali

ya ali yaar pe qurbaan hai sabhi

ya ali madad ali

ya ali yeh meri jaan yeh meri zindagi

ishq pe mita doon luta doon

main apani khudi

yaar pe haan luta doon mita doon

main yeh hasti

ya ali reham ali

ya ali madad ali

mujhe kuchh pal de purvat ke

faki hampe chahat ke

rahe bechain dil kab tak

milen kuchh pal toh raahat ke

chahat pe ishq pe haa mita doon luta doon

main apani khudi

yaar pe ha luta doon mita doon

main yeh hasti

ya ali reham ali

ya ali madad ali

bina tere na ek pal ho na bin tere kabhi kal ho

yeh dil ban jaaye pathhar ka na ismein koi hulchul ho

sanam pe ha ishq pe ha mita doon luta doon

main apani khudi

kasam se ha luta doon mita doon

main yeh hastii

ya ali reham ali

ya ali madad ali

Right click and save target as:

Download Link: http://www.khalis.net/SikhAwareness/Audio/...Ali%20Zubin.mp3

Guest Javanmard

There is an even better song on Imam Ali (as) from the movie Mangal Pandey - the Rising. If you could get it that would be great. It's also calles "Ya Ali Madad"!!!

Yes even Bollywood songs can be spiritually inspiring. As the Qur'an says: "Wherever you turn there is the Face of God!"

Ya Ali Madad!!!

what does this have to do with sikhism, just askin its ok to be a culture vulture?

it may not have to do anything with socio-religious circle of sikh dharam but it has everything to do mysticism part of sikh dharam (adyatamic message of sikhism which is destroy your khudi(ego) in order to meet God.)

I just happen to come across this song from hindi movie - gangster, amazing lyrics, it's amazing to see kudrat color, if Vahiguroo wishes, one can even get gyan updesh from bollywood songs,

lyrics are as follows, this track was sung by muslim brothers during religious what it seems like festival in the movie-

Here is the lyrics of this song and link to download this song.

Right click and save target as:

Download Link: http://www.khalis.net/SikhAwareness/Audio/...Ali%20Zubin.mp3

Wow I love this song, made me think of God. Yeah the film itself is good too. I thought it was ganna be a chessy film at first but I loved it. Desi films like these I like, not the plastic types of films which are just made for money.

• 2 weeks later...

thnaks for that javanmard however how can we be sure that imam ali is the true successor and that the sunnis killed the prophet as sunnis and shia were set up according to what i know after the third caliphat and the other thing i want to ask is that shias obviuosly have deep respect for the great gurus however what would be their definition of a 'kaafir'

thanks for the help

umm thats interesting what would be your definition javanmard as you seem to know a lot regarding this matter the other thing i want to ask is that what would you say to those muslims who claim that anyone not following the koran wil burn in hell etc etc once again thanks for your help

Guest Javanmard

Your style of writing, the precise same questions you ask,the same insistence...

Reminds me of someone who repeatedely asks me the same stuff by email...

Guest Javanmard

1. It's you.

2. Stop insulting my intelligence. Do you really think I wouldn't have recognised you?

3 I have answered your questions many times but it seems that unlike order people you refuse to pick up an encyclopaedia in other to understand basic concepts. Even so you ask others to spoonfeed you on questions that require basic knowledge already.

4. I am sending you my last email with a message. In any case: LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Sorry to the sangat about this but I had to do this.