Jasvir singh punjab radio

simrun255

Apparently there is a news on sikhsangat that he was beaten by 25 thugs soo called singhs,

I don't know this person, I m in canada but beating one singh in the gurdwara by other 25 so called singhs is just disguisting and is fully out of order.

In BC, Canada we have indian gangs who are on to each other's cases, but to see amritdhari gang full of fanatics going on loose in UK is quite suprising.

One sad reality sikh youths today = fanatics/katarpanthi/fussar panthis/sharia panthis/over parnoid fools.

someone can add more to the list.

Bloody hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WJKK WJKF,

The radio presenter Jasveer Singh is a total prat. Excuse my language.

He and Panjab Radio is the number one sant nindaks out there. Im not sorry this has happened to him and I hope he has learnt his lesson and shows a little more respect on the radio.

They call themselves a Gurmat radio station, I dont think soooooooo. Its a Radio station that slags off sants day in day out. Anyone who does sangat of Sants would be offended with what Panjab radio presenters saying disgusting and giving misleading information about sants. These presenters can never back up their views with evidence plus anyone who phones in to challenge their views they just simply cut off their phone call.

Sorry for being a little harsh but I have no sympathy for that Jasveer. I believe that Panjab Radio station should be banned.

Sorry if I have said anything out of line.

Jaz Singh

Jaz,

I am die hard follower of sant mahapursh , whole my life i been inspired by them but 25 singhs beating one singh is fully out of order, it would have been different story if there was one on one argument, fighting outside premises of gurdwara but this disguists me too regardless if this person was sant nindak or not.

Jaz you got to remember he made a comment about the sants in india who are taking advantage of alot of uneducated people. just cos he speaks the truth people try to slience others. Why cant people just talk instead they sort it out the punjabi way. If the sevaks of that sant sorted him out then thats wrong no sant i know would encourage that he would use humiliaty. i was told it was congress sikhs who beat him up

WJKK WJKF,

Guys I totally understand what ur saying about the 25 guys beating one man.

But when ppl like Jasveer are trying to change history and trying to mislead ppl for example mentioning things like the Guru Gobind Singh Jis Panj Pyara were weak, also that Bibi Rajni and her Husband Pingla neva exsisted and their story is a fake, plus Panjab Radio has also said live on Air that Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji neva made it back to Sri Harmandar Sahib and that Baba Deep Singh Jis story is totaly untrue what do u expect ppl to do? Many times Panjab Radio has been warned about what they say on Air about Sikhi and Sant.

Wot I have also heard is that he was not beatten up at any Gurdwara, he was going to a funtion to slag off Sants.

Once again I am sorry if I have said anything out of line.

Jaz Singh

Guest SAdmin

Sikhs are not reading their own historical texts and mostly forgot their own historical texts. They take one year crash course of Sikhism through missionary colleges or camps organized, the ones most of the time have their own agenda especially Khalistan. Young Sikhs are being taught that only rely on Sri Guru Granth Sahib and forgetting that Sri Guru Granth Sahib is scripture for everyone, the whole world, not just for the Sikhs. We can only learn or read about history from historical texts. These so-called camps do not even let our young Sikh kids access other literatures besides their own propaganda based literature.

Guru Gobind Singh made great efforts to make his Sikhs intellectual and combatant. He was translating other religions scriptures in a layman language only so we all have access to it. In this age we are just going away from all the knowledge which makes us prepared for this type of situation. I do not think there was any need to have gang beating of this host of the radio show. They would have asked him to come to the Gurudwara Sahib and refuted with debates. This beating is just a frustration of young Sikhs who are becoming empty from scholarly knowledge. Let’s throw this cultish behavior and face these challenges. The only way to become learned Sikh is to get the proper knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...

dats bad inni'!!!!!

dese singhs got togeva and sai' "ya maan, kick dis rass clatt doown. He b-in anti panthic ya know"...den dey boxed him down...1 for da panth..scene!~

yo, big up to my bad bwoy singh posse for being true soldjaz!!!!

ps. did dey do dat maddddd Gatka or ruff'im up wid da shasta'vidya styleee???

dats bad inni'!!!!!

dese singhs got togeva and sai' "ya maan, kick dis rass clatt doown. He b-in anti panthic ya know"...den dey boxed him down...1 for da panth..scene!~

yo, big up to my bad bwoy singh posse for being true soldjaz!!!!

ps. did dey do dat maddddd Gatka or ruff'im up wid da shasta'vidya styleee???

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...