Pracheen Panth Parkash

Kam1825

I have the budha dal version, & afaik it's the same version as the one edited by Vir Singh. I've heard there's been a new publication with the unedited version of Pracheen Panth Parkash, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the author. I'll try to find out & post back.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Its great to see such sewa being done. Could you upload some of the new parts of the translation, and update us on how his translation is going?

i remember seing a similiar translation taking place of the Suraj Parkash Granth. I read some 10 pages or so and that was 1-2 years ago. I wonder how that translation is going so far

• 6 years later...

Came across this thread whilst searching.

I noticed a lot of questions about Bhai Vir SIngh's Editing of Bhangu's work.

You can read a Panjabi article about it here:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/50691250/Bhai-Vir-Singh-s-editing-of-Panth-Prakash-by-Dr-Harinder-Singh-Chopra-Dr-Surjit-Hans

• 5 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Gyani Manjit Singh Damdami Taksal had completed his katha of Sri Gur Panth Parkash. It is available on gurmatveechar to listen/download. 

After listening to the whole katha of Sri Gur Panth Parkash over the last year, I felt it should be compulsory katha in Gurdwaras. It is an excellent tool to teach youngster about Sikh history and to develop love and sacrifice for the Panth.

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio

and then follow these folders:

audios /Katha /Present Day Katha /Giani Manjit Singh (Damdami Taksal Vidyarthi Sampardai Bhindra) /

• 2 years later...