interesting book about bhagat kabir

Kam1825

check out the book called Anurag Sagar about bhagat Kabir Ji. you can read the book on the following link. it is interesting as talks about creation and the future as well. check out the book and give your opinion on it. plus the illustrations are nice of kal doing meditation on one leg.

http://www.spiritualawakeningradio.com/anurag.html

I'd view this one with skepticism, as it's from a Radhasoami website and those guys and their ''gooroos'' aren't known for their love of truth.

if you want to know the true story of the future, listen to the kathas on gurmatveechar.com. Giani Takhur Singh ji has told me that Nikhlank Avtar is going to come and clean up all the gandh one day. so listen to the katha on the Avtar by baba hari singh. if you want to learn about kal jug, listen to giani takhur singhji's katha on the subject. i think it's called rehit pyare mujh ko, but i could be mistaken about the title. it's where kaljug has a discussion wiht his father and says what's going to happen in his raj, what will have prominance (Naam), and what will be useless (rituals).

i do view it with skepticism and am aware of the source. just thought it was interesting and thought i would share it with you

will have to look for the katha you mention. i have the lot conidering i put it on the site. i suggest the kalki avtar katha by sant pooran singh ji instead as it is complete which is also on the site.

other then the kalki avtar katha and the arrival of mehdi mir after that there is no other written prophocies of what will occur in the future so posted the book

i would reccomend the katha on kalki avtar by baba avtar singh, epecially the overview he does at the beginning of the katha. It seems to me a lot of sikhs make kalki avtar to be another coming of Guru Gobind Singh Jee or another sargun saroop of akaal purkh, which I personally do not agree with, not truely undertand why it's done. Granted that Kalki avtaar should be shown a lot of respect, to put it on the same level as guru sahib seems plain wrong to me. Also, not to forget, although kalki avtar sill clean up the gandh, he will also end up saying he is akaal purkh and make the same mistake other avtaars also did.

The punjabi version has been available from Kirpal Singh Jvahar Singh publishers for quite a long time. I've not seen the original (which I presume is in Braj Bhasha). Some think its 18th century at the earliest, by a kabirpanthi (considering the awareness of the traditional Kabirpanthi history in the granth) although it is said to be a conversation between Sant Kabir Maharaj and Dharam Das one of his key shish. I forgot to pick up a devnagri copy when I was in Kashi a couple of years back (Kabir Ji's smadh is there alongwith a few other Kabirpanthi shrines). Yes, the radhaswamis have that strong thing for Sant tradition writings a la Mira Bai, Dadu Maharaj, etc. I'd love to know more about the Kabirpanthis and Dadupanthis, other than the descriptive stuff you find out about the bhekh and maryada. Interestingly (yawn, I know!) there is a Nirmala granth which is a created conversation between a Kabirpanthi and a Vairagi (I think).