Travelling in the astral world and seeing the sikh history,

I have come to know that a person can travel in the astral planes and meet Guru ji or perhaps can travel back in time and see the sikh history.

is all this possible? is astravel travel against spiritual bhakti ?

i was into this field before and use to do it, but later came to know from someone that bhakats must not do such things voluntarily.

Gurfateh

Yes it is possilbe.If we have something faster then speed of light,we can negate time,space and mass.

so far there is one thing in our body which does trevel like that.It is penial gland or Sassardal Kamal or Dasham Dwar.

Das's mind can go from earth to sun faster then sun rays.But when mind is not there and one with all enrgy,then time,space and matter are overcome.Not only can we see back but go back.And what we think can also happen.

more Naam Abhyas is needed.Read whole of the Dasham Granth.And meditate as mentioned there.

Back in california, i came accross astral projection through the internet. various methods were given, i worked out tried hard, one of them was mental suggestion of leaving the body at night.

I did it.. .. after that I decided I dont want to engage in astral projection anymore, but the doors to the astral world were open, so now here and then I keep having an astral experience once or twice a month.

Each time I wake up in the sleep, i can feel my etheric body and me tryig to seperate myself.

When I sit in meditation and let loose.. i feel my etheric body

anywayhs, i am interested to back into history , during the tims of Guru Nanak

Back in california, i came accross astral projection through the internet. various methods were given, i worked out tried hard, one of them was mental suggestion of leaving the body at night.

I did it.. .. after that I decided I dont want to engage in astral projection anymore, but the doors to the astral world were open, so now here and then I keep having an astral experience once or twice a month.

Each time I wake up in the sleep, i can feel my etheric body and me tryig to seperate myself.

When I sit in meditation and let loose.. i feel my etheric body

anywayhs, i am interested to back into history , during the tims of Guru Nanak

Such expereinces are good, However caution sometimes mind gets sucked into these expereinces despite of positive intention- seeing sikh history, instead of desire to merge with Vahiguroo(own real self) by negating 5 sheats(kos) of our body.

Rise above from anamay kos, pranmay kos, manmay kosh, vigyan may kosh, anandmay kosh.

Hello Friends,

Keep the discussion going on. I want more inputs and i want to knwo from people who have travelled outside the body

Once I think I was asleep, and I could see my body and I was trying to get back into it. I was trying to get back into it. When I managed to get back into my body, I woke up. But I dont know if this is anything that you would like to know. But I dont even know if im surpose to say this to you.

stevepavlina.com. go to the forums. no idea if those ppl know it or not, it's also a new forum.

i don't do it b/c sikhi isn't about getting ridh sidh, it's a distraction from getting spiritual earnings. by they way, i don't believe that there are shortcuts to getting darshan of the Guru. it comes when teh Guru wants to show u.

let us know what you find, if anything.

stevepavlina.com. go to the forums. no idea if those ppl know it or not, it's also a new forum.

i don't do it b/c sikhi isn't about getting ridh sidh, it's a distraction from getting spiritual earnings. by they way, i don't believe that there are shortcuts to getting darshan of the Guru. it comes when teh Guru wants to show u.

let us know what you find, if anything.

fully agreed veer ji. :D

• 1 month later...

I have to say what is the point of astral projection, is this some kind of joke. Focusing energy on astral projection is the same as focusing energy on accumulating money. But with accumulating money you won't mess up your head (as much) It strikes me as incredibly childish to try to do such a thing and open yourself up to psychological/spiritual/etherial problems. As one sane poster remarked "go to the charan of the beautiful lord" especially in kaliyuga devotion to god is the highest attribute in man, look how rare it is now to be devoted to God! But let me not go there. This astral projection BS seems like all that new age crap where our rabid greed to consume which is imposed on us by our backwards society, is transferred to the spiritual domain, where it becomes highly dangerous to a person who follows it 110% with full effort. (which is unlikely in this day and age of quitters.)

• 7 years later...