Sant Ishar Singh Ji Divan

Kam1825

www.gurmatveechar.com has with the grace of the guru added 151 divans by Sant Ishar Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale. 166 divans have been sent to them but unfortunately some of the divans were not named. Hopefully Baba Teja Singh Ji will give me the rest next year to complete the 256 divans they have. enjoy

Kam

all of these divans have been cleaned by krc at karamsar and the sants also. i hope all enjoy these as much as i did. I have more from Rara Sahib Samparda as well such as divans by baba baljinder singh ji, baba gurinder singh ji, baba balwant singh ji.

from jarg sahib baba mohinder singh ji and baba bhupinder singh ji

also divans by sant karam singh ji bhiki walae

i also have a rare tape of sant kishan singh ji rara sahib walae sant doing bachan which i will upload.

also tapes from other sampardas

It's great to know that you have such a collection..........I will be greatful to you if you could upload these to some place..........most of the time I am looking for diwans AND bichans of: Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji, Sant Baba Mohinder Singh Ji, Sant Baba Kishen Singh Ji.

:D

das

i only got them his christmas. i went to india to drop off my daughters ashes and ask Sadhu Sants for their help in getting divans on the net. i came back with 50kgs of stuff which i intend to put all on the net. Unfortunately this seems to be my only seva for the panth as cant think of a more appropriate one then to give all access to the teachings of the sants. i hope other people on the net will also do this. many people have great collections of audio and video but keep it for themselves.

i will get all of the audio up when i can and will keep all updated

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 years later...
10 hours ago, mahanpaapi said:

Excellent links veer ji. Here is a another site which has more stuff sangat can have benfit as Baba Ji's personal diary and videos including one of Baba Ji's jal parev is there as well. 

I got a family friend whom had a chance to meet Baba Ji and they put their hand on his head and closed the rooms door. As my friend had fell at their charan crying begging Baba Ji took him to another room. Baba Ji was never ever late to a deevan and they had just finished a kirtain deevan but that Baba Ji made a expection with helping him. 

My friend told my mum it was aag di latta coming out when Baba Ji put their hand on his head and he had closed his eyes as it was for 20 mins this was for !!!! As he had some medical problems i think which was the doctors had signed him off as they did everything they could etc.

http://www.bhorasahib.com/Diary.htm

9 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

I got a family friend whom had a chance to meet Baba Ji and they put their hand on his head and closed the rooms door. As my friend had fell at their charan crying begging Baba Ji took him to another room. Baba Ji was never ever late to a deevan and they had just finished a kirtain deevan but that Baba Ji made a expection with helping him. 

My friend told my mum it was aag di latta coming out when Baba Ji put their hand on his head and he had closed his eyes as it was for 20 mins this was for !!!! As he had some medical problems i think which was the doctors had signed him off as they did everything they could etc.

What happened after that? Is that family friend still alive?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

15 minutes ago, paapiman said:

What happened after that? Is that family friend still alive?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer ji the family friend is ok and healthy i met him a few weeks ago.

What happened next was that he got a lot better health wise and all his health problems went away when Baba Ji put their hand on his head. When Baba Ji was gonna do the kirpa they told one of his sewadars to leave the room as it was only Baba Ji and him in the room. After doing the kirpa he became healthy and normal afterwoods.

My friend is in his 70s i think and he seen a lot of Sants mahapurshs like Sant Mihan Singh Ji, Sant Isher Singh Ji Nanaksar Wale (2 deevans he saw with his mother) and many more he seen.