nidar singhs book

which panth? :LOL: :lol:

As per the 'oral traditions' which began last friday, Dynamic is now about 3/4th in Khalsa Panth, 5/7 in Nihang Panth, 0.5/5 in Namdhari Panth, 4/7 in Nirmala Panth, 1/15 in Kattarpanth and 1/10 in Shariapanth.

Latest statistics courtesy of TNN, the "fair and balance" news network of the panth (don't ask which one!). Can someone draw a pie chart to go along with these fascinating numbers?

Sorry to be the one making light of the incredibly 'serious' topic.. about a book... THAT HASN'T EVEN BEEN PUBLISHED, AND WHO KNOWS IF IT'S EVEN GOT ANYTHING WRITTEN AGAINST ANYONE, YET?... :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

True , we have to see and read the book b4 we can debate it, but it can only be an extension of Nidar Singhs views on his website, only with more details and with more interviews and photos and more of what those singh sabhas have been upto. I dont think he will venture into any new territory. victory to the panth.

I hope the book is an autobiography.. or even better a Dynamic biography. exlpaining in detail how I came to be:

As per the 'oral traditions' which began last friday, Dynamic is now about 3/4th in Khalsa Panth, 5/7 in Nihang Panth, 0.5/5 in Namdhari Panth, 4/7 in Nirmala Panth, 1/15 in Kattarpanth and 1/10 in Shariapanth.

Dear Dancing Warrior and all others who think that Im anti Nidar Singh. I am NOT anti Niddar Singh. I agree wiv many of his views on his website nad disagree wiv many of his views on his website. I have met Nidar Singh on a number of occasions and have questioned some of his views. He has responded in a befitting manner and has never questioned me on my approach. However there are some views on his website which I do not beleive are correct. I will continue to question such views. Why this means I show anti Niddar Singh bias only you can answer...

chatanga

• 6 months later...