marrying outside of religon

Duz anyone know of any hindu female saints? i havent heard of 1. come to think of ive nly heard of 1 sikh female saint.

Dude read my post lol, i mentioned 2. Or atleast to a google search.

apparently Bibi/Baba Jagir Kaur is considered as a saint by some, she even has her own dera.

theres a santani called bibi Gurpreet Kaur who spends most of her time in America. I dont really know anything about her, met one of her sevadars on the train on the way to Hazoor SAhib.

Gosh, why da hell did i mention hindu female saint? my mistake, i had no idea this topic would take a twist turn- witch hunting campagain against hindu saints.

hahaha..lol :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

already enough about hindu female saint, back to the topic please :D

ATTENTION !!!

On behalf of the sangat I issue Neo with a warning for prmomiting Hinduism and its ways on this Sikh forum. Where admins fail to provide justice, us chardi kala tyar bur tyar Gursikhs shall assure the protection of the people and their minds. If Neo persits in propogation of Hinduism, then the sangat shall collectively overthrow the admins and their evil ways, following from which there will be a new admin (i.e. malwe da sher) and a sub committee of members to monitor anti sikh activities worldwide!!! Alternatively the forum will become property of common ownsership, however again daas will accept seva of being jathedar.

Could the admins please take this warning issued on behalf of the 'peoples police' and the 'Sangat Security Force' (SSF) seriously and mend there ways according and thus avoiding a military coup resulting in regime change.

Power to the People - SSF 8)

Could the admins please take this warning issued on behalf of the 'peoples police' and the 'Sangat Security Force' (SSF) seriously and mend there ways according and thus avoiding a military coup resulting in regime change.

Power to the People - SSF 8)

WARNING TO THE SANGAT!

the ssf are a bunch of fakes! the true representatives of the khalsa panthi tyar bar tyar faujan is the BNP (beadbi nuking police)... further details can be found here http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...ighlight=#79057

they say history repeats itself... & just as the evil judean people's front tried to take credit for the hard work of the people's front of judea... so now the evil pakandi paapi ssf is attempting to undermine the pavittar BNP.

FACT: if u rearrange the letters ssf & change the f to an r... u get RSS!! coincidence?... i think not!

FACT: there is only one khalsa panth... & it's called BNP.

daas only presents these facts to open the eyes of the sangat to the ongoing beadbi.

das feels that the panthic police should get over their polici-bandhiship and work towards ekta, we need to get maharaj away from NEO and the best way is to steal his laptop. He reads gurbani every once in a while...and I think it is beadabi that he has an akhand paat going on while he thinks about hindu santni's....shame on 'sri n3o vishnuji'

BNP

If you move the B in the middle and replace the N with an F and remove the circulaed shape from the P you get an I - this the BNP is thus an inside connotation for the FBI - and American governmental organisation seeking to clamp down on Islam and Sikhi. Daas knows this because daas did lots of naam japp and abhiyas with kirpa of maharaj and realised what was going on an a deep state of trance this amritvela.

I advice the sangat to stay away from Guv (if that is his real name) and BNP activities. As well as working for the American government Guv is largely involved with the BNP, many beleive that 'guv' is short for 'governor' and thus highlighting guvs intrincic role within anti panthic organisation, for more info please type BNP into your google search engines.

The reference to the Nuking in BNP is related to the obsession of the American govenment seeking to find weapons of mass destruction.

the BNP is thus a dually controlled organised trained by the FBI and funded by the British Nationalist Party to merge Sikhi into western ideals such.

Daas will soon present more fatcs and strong evidence to the sangat about guv and his intentions.

It is likely that Guv is working with Neo on confusing the real sikhs and thus explaining his attempt to disguise Neos beadbi and throwing false accusations on the super duper pavan pavitter SSF.

I would also like to let the sangat know that neo has attacked the R4G resulting in the 'Respect for thr R4G campaign' being formed.

daas humbly proposes that N30's clothes and bank account also be taken away from him so he may not hide any sacred writing in his clothis or use money to buy a new laptop. N30's cellphone/pda should also b taken away and his internet account should be shut down.. let's just put him in prison.. that'll solve the problem!

P.S. being that Santji (MalweDaSher) has taken the seva of the laptop sahib, daas humbly asks that the sangat bless daas with the seva of polishing off N30's bank account...

I remain.. the daas of all daases, the lowest of the low, the dust of ur feet... the outer-most-electron of ur atom..

Daas Fateh Singh Jee Khalsa ®©

apparently Bibi/Baba Jagir Kaur is considered as a saint by some, she even has her own dera.

theres a santani called bibi Gurpreet Kaur who spends most of her time in America. I dont really know anything about her, met one of her sevadars on the train on the way to Hazoor SAhib.

so these saints are sikhs then i take it?

FREEZE HIS ASSETS..

question is what assets am I talking about.. hey hey.. wink wink.. etc etc..

lets go back to the topic marrying outside of religion..

I follow the religion of God, which is not bound by peoples traditions etc in that case a universal religion would imply universal marriage rights.. meaning even if an alien came along and believed in akaal purakh to some extent then I guess I could marry them ?

However marriage is different in all religions and beliefs, some involve polygomy others dont, some dont care others do, some imply that marriage is the merging of two souls and is sacred, others imply its an evil thing and shouldnt be done if you wish to acheive a high level of spiritual awakening or whatever.

So marrying outside of religion can become confusing as each has different prespective of what marriage is. If you decide to find a common ground then you have already decided to let religion be put aside and try to make a hybrid marriage so that is neither inside a particular religion or outside, so it becomes a new thing.

then again maybe religion is too influenced by social practices and traditions, influenced by one another integrated to such an extent that we can not neglect social practices and traditions of a community within a religion. We are all aware of social restrcition to marriage outside of your own community.

but yeh if you remove the P and the F and S's out of both the BNP and SSF, yet replace them with three A's, two D's, an I, Y, C, N

you get

D Y N A M I C B A N D A

Yay I can spell..