something controversial

Kam1825

Javanmard why would anyone try to discredit a prophet i know you state dthe following

It was an invention of Bani Ummayyah to discredit the Prophet (pbuh).

I know people do discredit religious figures in different ways just as the way alot of sikh and islamic sources state Guru Guobind Singh Ji beheaded a load of goats at Vaisakhi 1699 rather then the five beloved!

Also Javanmard can you answer my questions on islam, they still have not been done and seemed to be overlooked again and again. these are issues that are the root of islam regarding the history and traditions, if these remain unanswered how is one to rid of their ignorance to these issues, people will possible see it that Islam has no answer for questions posed? please when you get a moment have a look at them

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Javanmard stop trying to discredit Sant Gurbachan SIngh Ji just due to their beliefs and ideals not matching that of your own. As you said you respected them so much taht you had a picture of them up. now you ridicule them as it hurts your sentiments and due to the fact they do not hold the same views as you.

I am sorry to say you are getting bad if you ridicule a person if they burp. Did not of your vidiya gurdevs never burp! This is getting silly with personal attacks. I like these discussions with you as many members learn many things but there is no reason to start on and religious personalities. i am not here to discredit the prophet in any way just get all the issues out on the forum so all can understand it and learn from the answers you give disproving false accusations!

kAM1825 lets not be handing out punishments which only dharam raja can pass out.

What is interesting is that you found just one bad point in Sant Ji and you changed from worshipping him (WITH A PHOTO OF SANT JI ON YOUR HI5 ACCOUNT) to hating him.

One bad point - is that really enough to discredit a whole selfless life dedicated to the study of Guru Granth Sahib. The times of partition Sant Ji lived through were hard - maybe he didnt have access to the material which you have access to.

To condemn someone over one bad point seems childish to me - but then again what do I know?

But chalo lets just keep putting people on pedestals then knocking them off when we feel like it...

One bad point washes away a life time of seva ?

I say let the one without any sin cast the first stone!

kAM1825 lets not be handing out punishments which only dharam raja can pass out.

What is interesting is that you found just one bad point in Sant Ji and you changed from worshipping him (WITH A PHOTO OF SANT JI ON YOUR HI5 ACCOUNT) to hating him.

One bad point - is that really enough to discredit a whole selfless life dedicated to the study of Guru Granth Sahib. The times of partition Sant Ji lived through were hard - maybe he didnt have access to the material which you have access to.

To condemn someone over one bad point seems childish to me - but then again what do I know?

But chalo lets just keep putting people on pedestals then knocking them off when we feel like it...

One bad point washes away a life time of seva ?

I say let the one without any sin cast the first stone!

Guest Javanmard

Kam1825:

Javanmard you also know that is Sukhmani Sahib Guru Arjan Dev Ji have also written about the punishments for insulting Sants and Brahmgianis.

I know exactly what you mean. Maybe "Sant" Gurbachan Sing should have read this more closely before insulting the beloved of God, Muhammad (pbuh)! Remember? The same Muhammad (pbuh) that is inscribed on Guru Nanak's chola?

Do you think I feel threatened by the thought of having pointed out that what your "sant" said was pure blasphemy? Boooooooo I am trembling!!!

And this verse confirms how a life time of seva can be washed away just for spreading a hideous blasphemous lie about Rasulallah (pbuh). A good reaso to take his picture off my Hi5 account. Strangely enough none of the Shi'a scholars I admire said anything of that kind about Guru Nanak...

what will the shia scholars say about Guru Gobind Singh if they hear that he created a new religion?

i dont think they will respect him anymore. my shia friends have much respect for the Gurus as ordinary men because of the way they lived and their love for God, but when it comes to the statement of creation a new religion, then they lose that respect because these men are to be killed in an islamic state.

I would like to also Add, if one's theological/theosophical stance is one that states that everything comes back to them.....then other saints will not be seen as a threat, but rather just an affirmation of that faiths overall superiority....something to consider

Guest Javanmard

Kirpa karo:

I think you need to consult Sant Baba Mani Singh in this situation.....

I am not a sheep, I don't need sant mahapurushs avidyagurus and kangurus to know what blasphemy is or not!

Javanmard, what will you say to Amardeeps comments

'i dont think they will respect him anymore. my shia friends have much respect for the Gurus as ordinary men because of the way they lived and their love for God, but when it comes to the statement of creation a new religion, then they lose that respect because these men are to be killed in an islamic state. '

This is far from the picture that you paint, that Shias love the Gurus!!

Dhan Dhan Sant gyani Gurbachan Singh Ji khalsa Bhindranwale!!!!!

Who says what Sant ji said was wrong?

Sant Ji was a brahmgiani, javanmard go and read sukhmani sahib to re-educate yourself on what brahmgiani means, is, and the power a brahmgiani has.

I dont think it matters to Javanmard who it might be that says the truth about Islam, javanmard you seem to have fogotten the works of Sant Ji.

Again the truth hits javanmard's soft spot.

Guest Javanmard

John, did I ever say all Shi'as? Is Amardeep a scholar? NO!

Don69Hardcore I actually know Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindranvale's works much better than you think. Part of my thesis is on him.

As to your obsession with my soft spot, I am sorry to tell you this but I am not one of your Damdami Taksal boys you hang around with under the same blanket....they might have a soft spot. But as far as I am concerned I am straight and I don't have a soft spot for you. Chowk Mehta is full of boys with soft spots for you to satisfy your softspotitis.

Javanmard You are a confused soul.

I have seen things your dreams can only imagine, you are all talk too much chatin bull and enough bhagti from you, its clear you are confused as you have a soft spot for islam, dont worry i respect mehta to the fullest, you should go to tehran i'm sure youll find the right sangat for your confused ignorant views, if not tehran you should go to mecca and preech there i'm sure they will find your kakaars interesting.

How can you even disrespect a Sant such baba gurbachan singh ji who was sent directly to earth by dasam pita himself. You must think you are above 'sant ki ninda'.

You have got too much hankaar i can still smell it, its nasty!

You live in a dreamland.

Again i give you some advice:

READ ABOUT MEHDI MIR IN DHAN DHAN SRI DASAM GRANTH!!!!!!!!!!

Maharaj will surely clear up all your confusion on this shia-sikh issue.

Kushiay de jakaray gajavey nihaaaaal ho javey Guru Gobind Singh shaheed singhan nu man pavey,

Satsri Akaaaaaaaaal.

Guest Javanmard

Don69Hardcore writes:

you have a soft spot for islam

Shi'a Islam isn't my soft spot, it's my religion!

you should go to tehran

I actually am going there this summer for my khastegari.I'll send you pictures!

i'm sure they will find your kakaars interesting

There is a growing number of Iranian Singhs from what I hear and the authorities still view them as Shi'a. After all the amrit ceremony is Shi'a in origin.

READ ABOUT MEHDI MIR IN DHAN DHAN SRI DASAM GRANTH!!!!!!!!!!

I have it's really interesting. We never call Imam Mahdi (fta) "Mir Mehdi" nor is the Prophet (pbuh) ever called Mahadin. Guru Gobind Singh sticks to the literary rules of Indian playwriting because Bachitar Natak is after all a natak, a play with allegorical characters. If that weren't the case Guru Gobind Singh would be doing nindia of Bhagat Ramanand.

Maharaj will surely clear up all your confusion on this shia-sikh issue.

Yes he already has, thanks for the kind thought.

How can you even disrespect a Sant such baba gurbachan singh ji who was sent directly to earth by dasam pita himself.

Wow that's amazing, can you send me a picture where Guru Gobind Singh gives him the brahmgiani certificate? I have been looking for it for years.

I have seen things your dreams can only imagine

If you're referring to what happens at Mehta Chowk, I am sorry I just never ever had those dreams.

You have got too much hankaar i can still smell it, its nasty!

Wait until I fart, you'll die then!!!

Pigfarz I'm glad we cleared up a few things there, its clear to my khalsa brothers and sisters where your loyalty 'lies'.

And about that certificate, for your info there is no physical one just spiritual which you will not understand as you have not even mastured the concept of sants in sikhi.

Again i have seem things that your eyes will never see, lets be clear on that pigfarz.

Its a known fact that Nihang singhs in the puratan times used to roast pork and still do, oohhhh i can imagine you are really angry now, i mean after all in your religion pig is seen as 'dirty'. You should offer all the Budha dal singhs out i'm sure youll give a great fight.

Bachitar Natak is the truth, you can sum it up in all the clever phases and words you want but whats written about mehdi mir in there in kalki avatar bani is the truth, and nothing but the truth, you should read it seriously and maharaj clearly shows what he thinks of your mehdi mir, whether you think it is a play or not, maharaj clearly writes phrases including:

'Then Mir Mehdi, conquering the whole world, was filled with pride; he also got the canopy swung over his head and caused the whole world to bow at his feet'

'Expect himself, he did not have faith in anyone; he who did not comprehend One Lord-God, he ultimately could not save himself from KAL(death).

So we can sum up from this that if he could not save himself, how is he supposed to save you pigfarz?

Thats great news that singhs are growing in numbers in Iran, please take some pictures of them and post.

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL HI AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL.

Guest Javanmard

Well your Mir Mehdi is your Mir Mehdi. We never call Imam Mahdi (fta) like that so really it's your problem not mine. We would never use the title Mir for Imam Mahdi (fta) but then again you couldn't know that. Btw isn' t the second coming of Guru Gobind Singh supposed to happen in Khorassan? Strange because that's exactly what we say Imam Mahdi (fta).

As for Nihangs eating pork and forcing Muslim initiates to eat it, well I am sure Bhai Mardana would have been glad. Which again only confirms to me the idea that when Guru Gobind Singh disappeared the Jatts and other low castes took advantage of the situation to kick out the Muslim members of the Sikh brotherhood. Always found it interesting how you people still marry Hindus, adopt their eating habits etc....You managed to somehow kick the Brahmins out (which is every Jatt's wet dream) but you kept the brahmanical spirit. Amazing indeed.

Send me a postcard when you pindoos reach Tehran...

I am curious to see the pasdaran fighting against the so-called 96crore.

1. The pasdaran in action:

(pay attention to the lyrics)

2. You people (can't use the word Sikh for you) in action:

Given your record of victories against the Indian army I think the pasdaran should really be weary...

Answer the question.

'So we can sum up from this that if he could not save himself, how is he supposed to save you pigfarz?'

Answer the question.

I dont call your mehdi mir 'mir'!!!

Dasam pita does, look it up!!!!

The amount of extra bull you come out with is just amazing, i find it incredible!!

The second coming of dasam pita in Khorassan!

LOL man u read one sakhi from the sau sakhis of the hundrads of versions that are out now that connects to your soft spot u have to believe it no matter what! u make me laugh.

You are the most pathetic wannabe scholar i have acome across.

What are you going to do when 96 crore khalsa take over iran? Stop them?

LOL

I take it you hate pork just like your shia crew and islamic fanatical religion, man i knew u hated taksaal, i did not know u hated nihangs too.

Its all coming out now.

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL HI

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL.

Guest Javanmard

LOL man u read one sakhi from the sau sakhis of the hundrads of versions that are out now that connects to your soft spot u have to believe it no matter what! u make me laugh.

It's i the Budha Dal gutka, same Budha Dal of which Baba Mitt Singh was part of.

What are you going to do when 96 crore khalsa take over iran? Stop them?

I don't even think they'll come to Iran to be honest. It's quite easy to frighten you people. We'll just send you some cheloo kebab, should drive you guys away.

Man pigfarz your a clown, i can imagine you beeting your chest the only thing is l just let a couple of pigs onto you youll soon start running.

OOOOOH really scary iran milatry action, i'm shitin it, pigfarz are you there on the side beating your chest. Lol

Frighten the 96 crore khalsa? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dont u still understand? they are above these weapons u see.

That tops your knowledge this is the 96 crore khalsa that includes every single shaheed from the past including:

Baba bachitar singh

baba maan singh

4 sahibzade

baba aalam singh

baba banda singh bahadur

baba mani singh

baba Gurbaks singh

baba deep singh

bhai taru singh

etc etc the list goes on.

And by the way the 96 crore khalsa are not the type of khalsa you think they are, all they have to do is look at a particular place to raise it to ashes.

You mention Baba mitt singh ji of the budha dal, thats good at leaS you repect him.

FYI

Baba Mitt Singh Ji is now in the 96 crore khalsa.

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

HI

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL