The Mother of Waahiguroo?

Balbir Singh Ji,

You are a child.

Singho, there is nothing inappropriate with using the word father or mother. It is used by many faiths and cultures to refer to God and to great leaders. The context is that of a relationship in which the child idolises his father, learns from, respects and obeys him.

Gurbani itself contains beautiful references to Vaheguru Ji as Pithaa.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balbir Singh you have lost the plot now, on one hand you call Akaal Nirgun/sargun and on the other your implying that God has amother which is contradictory to the whole concept of Mool Mantra "Ajooni sehbhang" Ie for someone to come into june one must be born and that from a woman and if Akaal is "ajooni sehbhang" then Mahakaal cannot have a mother.

Your interpretation of Waheguru is completely wrong. From what i know it means Wonderful Lord Who Delivers From Darkness of Ignorance Into Light Of Gyaan (Knowledge)

It's really sad that some so called great thinkers and missionary types try to question bhai gurdas ji integrity who is consider - key to sri guru granth sahib ji gyan by all the samparda's, jatha's, takths of sikh sangat who despite of major idealogical differences stand steady/firm on bhai sahib bhai gurdas ji varan being key to sri guru granth sahib. If bhai balbir singh have issues with bhai gurdas ji varan or vahiguroo shabad being gurmantar.

a) he should take it up to sri akaal takth sahib.

B) take some time off from the internet and read upon nirmala vairakat baba isher singh ji "kalyug" wale teeka on Vahiguroo mantar, he has released 500 antrev(spiritual) arths of Vahiguroo Gurmantar in respond to people around that time with shankas(doubts) and dubta(duality) of Vahiguroo being Gurmantar.

If you cannot do that, give me few days i ll translate 17 antriv arths of vahiguroo gurmantar from suhail parkash. for time being, enough discussion on this topic. This topic is closed.