Sub Gurus of Sikhs?

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear all and Kam1825!

Quote "Balbir Singh you are a Maha Moorakh claiming to be under the influence of strong godly forces . . ."

God convinced me. I feel blessed with this confirmation.

Did God converse with you also once?

Quote " . . . who has no respect for the bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the waheguru mantar and ridicule the authority of the Panj piaray."

May I ask if Gurdev's Bani ever showered on you and became your experience? The true Guru has now resolved in my Heart and often explains His Bani. Sometimes He misses me when I am reading strange posts.

Waheguru is the praise of true Guru. Waheguru is not the Mantar of true Guru. While people try to benefit using Waheguru as Mantar, they are not praising the true Guru.

Authority of Panj enemies in human beings has made them slaves. They become beloved ones, losing all their authority, by receiving NAM Amrit from the Sat Guroo. Are you still under their authority?

Quote "Why do you start the same conversations on other forums as well and answer the questions you start."

I did not know that some people are running around seeking Truth.

Quote "Looks like things in Germany are a bit messed up where you are and there is no one to guide you according to the sikh faith."

God is everywhere. Only preachers try to visit all places to convert God.

Quote "If the moderators are reading this then i vote Balbir Singh goes and we bring Dattaswami back. i prefered him on the forum rather than a blind skeptic who is full of himself."

The moderators of this Forum may be in love with Truth.

Balbir Singh

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balbir Singh , its quite simple :-

1. If you belive in your "sub guru" , follow him/her 100% end of story , which obviously you dont thats what you are asking these questions. Does you "sub guru" know you are on these forums ?

2. If you have doubts in your mind , and want to know the truth , read the sri guru granth sahib , learn from the scholars on this forum . {ractive the teachings of the 10 gurus ?

3. If you are here just to earn points , then you'll be here on this forum for the rest of your life , achieving nothing just feeding your ego.

Dear all and DSG Jee!

I am singing my songs. Some have started holding their values firm. Why? Please do not worry. The Jeev becomes blessed not scary when God wants to rob him completely.

Quote from Chatanga Jee "Sorry if you have posted this earlier, cos ive missed it. CanI ask why you do not find Bhai Gurdas Varan necessary in your life, or the life of a Sikh?"

The only thing that takes one across is the true NAM received as Gur Prasaad, not Bhai Gurdas Ji's Vaaran.

Balbir Singh

Dear all and Chatanga Jee!

Quote "thats is very true that naam does take one across. Duz knowledge of Bhai Gurdas varan detract from this crossing or compliment it?"

A person, whose conscious mind gets developed, knows that only NAM Simran is the main cause of it. After growing through the process of true NAM Simran reading Guru's words confirm one's experiences.

Reading about NAM Simran before knowing it is like reading a book about mangoes and remaining hungry. The Gurus never wrote that reading is the technique for any kind of spiritual growth. In fact the Gurus rejected any kind of reading to gain the spiritual worlds.

Bhai Gurdas Jee on the contrary suggests all to read Gurbani to reach the purpose of life. Bhai Gurdas Jee Vaar 1-3-5

I found many contradictions in Bhai Gurdas Jee's Poetry. At many instances his poetry is totally against Guru's suggestions.

On spiritual planes words of a sentence may be in a different sequence from enlightened persons but the experiences are the same, not contradictory.

Balbir Singh

Gurbani is katha. IT gives gyan to the seekers, lets the seekers know what to do and what not to do. Some people, such as yourself, have misunderstood what is being said in Gurbani, and as a result of that misunderstanding have started saying that Bhai Gurdass ji's Vaars are not Gurbani.

This spiritual path is not only naam simran, there are other thiings we have to do as well, such as seva with our hands. Such as getting a Guru. How can a person know these things without gyan?? they can't.

I remember once hearing of a person who had Amrit russ dripping from his dasm dwar, This person did not know what was happening as he had never heard of it before. In fact, he thought he was ill and started going to doctors trying to find out what was happening. than his experience stopped. So, as even you can plainly see, some knowledge of the path ahead is required.

sachee baanee karam karae anadhin naam dhhiaae ||

"The Gurus never wrote that reading is the technique for any kind of spiritual growth. In fact the Gurus rejected any kind of reading to gain the spiritual worlds."

gur kee baanee anadhin gaavai sehajae bhagath karaavaniaa ||2||

"Bhai Gurdas Jee on the contrary suggests all to read Gurbani to reach the purpose of life. Bhai Gurdas Jee Vaar 1-3-5"

sachee baanee karam karae anadhin naam dhhiaae ||

"Reading about NAM Simran before knowing it is like reading a book about mangoes and remaining hungry. The Gurus never wrote that reading is the technique for any kind of spiritual growth."

The statements get more and more ridiculous.

Reading bani is a must, how else does one learn about naam and simran, and thus act in order to attain it?

How can reading, understanding and living Par-Brahams word not give give a person spiritual growth, it is exactly these divine revelations that lead to one developing thirst and love, seeking sadh sangat and practicing and experiencing simran.

Gurbani is the divine instrument that leads one to experience and live naam. It is literally the word of God.

sathigur kee baanee sath sath kar jaanahu gurasikhahu har karathaa aap muhahu kadtaaeae ||

Dear all!

Quote from Xylitol Jee "Some people, such as yourself, have misunderstood what is being said in Gurbani, and as a result of that misunderstanding have started saying that Bhai Gurdass ji's Vaars are not Gurbani."

This is the result of the coaching from your sub Gurus.

Quote "This spiritual path is not only naam simran, there are other thiings we have to do as well, such as seva with our hands. Such as getting a Guru. How can a person know these things without gyan?? they can't."

Gyan is the result of growing conscious mind through true NAM Simran. One then recognizes God's Seva also done through our hands.

Quote "I remember once hearing of a person who had Amrit russ dripping from his dasm dwar, This person did not know what was happening as he had never heard of it before. In fact, he thought he was ill and started going to doctors trying to find out what was happening. than his experience stopped. So, as even you can plainly see, some knowledge of the path ahead is required."

Please do not believe in stories. Truth is that is happening with an individual.

Quote from Shaheediyan Jee "Reading bani is a must, how else does one learn about naam and simran, and thus act in order to attain it?"

The true Gurus never say that One receives NAM by reading their writings. One receives NAM in the company of a Saadhoo or a Saint.

Do not worry. What Sikhs are getting as Gurumantra is also from living human beings.

The riddle is that Gurbani is to listen direct from the Guru. Nobody receives the Guru's Wisdom by reading any scripture or a holy book. It does not matter who reads it who hears.

Just imagine all come to know this Wisdom. What will happen with the preacher's business in the present form?

Balbir Singh

to Balbir Singh,

I understand your point here and this is where an earlier convention which states that anyone who tells you that you are god is your guru because you have been told the absolute truth...

(no jokes in this one)

"The true Gurus never say that One receives NAM by reading their writings. One receives NAM in the company of a Saadhoo or a Saint."

And how does an anjaan know to seek the company of a Sadhu? By reading/listening to Gurbani.

So help us Balbir Singh Ji, tell us in this world of Sub Guru's and business preachers, who is a real Sadhu, in whom's company did you recieve naam.

Kindly don't selectively skip these questions.

Talking of business preachers, how is your astrology business?

Oh, one other thing, on the subject of business preachers, is this you by any chance?

Schumacher’s guru Balbir Singh to quit

Harish Dugh

Posted online: Friday, June 03, 2005 at 0941 hours IST

Updated: Friday, June 03, 2005 at 1200 hours IST

New Delhi, June 3: After a very tough 2005 season, Michael Schumacher has suffered another vital blow to his chances of retaining his position as the F1 World Champion - but this time the strike against him has come at a place other than the race circuit.

Bride Groom

18 - 24 25 - 30 31 - 35 36 - 45 46 - 50 50+

India USA United Kingdom UAE Canada Australia Pakistan Saudi Arabia Kuwait South Africa

In a personal loss that may not be bridgeable in the near-term, F1 ace driver Michael Schumacher has been told by his personal masseuse, dietician, spiritual ‘guru’ and friend Balbir Singh that he will be retiring at the end of the year when the season comes to an end. This will mark an end to a 10-year-old relationship.

Singh had brought his knowledge of Indian alternative medicine as well as a less stressful mode of thinking to the F1 champion to sensational result, culminating in 2004 when Shumi was crowned the F1 champion for the seventh time. It was a world record breaking partnership.

Schumi was reportedly very dependent on Balbir to take care of his ‘soul’ while his physical training was in the hands of physios and trainers.

More Sport Headlines

People who read this story also read

Narain to remain as Williams test driver 28.09.06

I think my future lies with Williams: Karthikeyan 10.08.06

Karthikeyan wants to help India's new generation 17.03.06

Narain has better option than Williams 02.01.06

Karthikeyan beats Williams driver 08.12.05

'Next few weeks key to F1 future' 01.12.05

Full Coverage

Gurgaon Masterplan Delhi Masterplan SelectExpress ReporterTerror revisits MumbaiMandal 2Terror hits VaranasiIndo-US Nuke DealJustice for JessicaBihar PollsSave BangaloreMumbai FloodsDay in PicsDiscovery in SpaceRam Temple TurmoilJustice for ImranaWimbledon 2005Advani's resignationBollywood icon: Sunil DuttSamrat Shah RukhOne Year of UPA RuleThe Great Indian DebateParveen Babi's DeathNRI NewsKanchi Seer's ArrestAmbani vs AmbaniGujarat RiotsJ-K MonitorIndia Pak TalksIndia-Aus SeriesIndia-Pak SeriesIslamabad SummitIndia Down UnderWar on IraqNE MonitorIndia-Pak Face OffPak Nuke LeakElections 2003

With his knowledge gleaned from Ayurveda, Yoga and other local Indian healthy life style habits and diet Balbir Singh helped Schumacher to retain his fitness at the top level.

Since F1 racing requires total concentration over long periods, besides a supremely healthy and fit body and mind, the Indian system of meditation ensured Schumacher maintained his edge over the rest of the drivers on the circuit year after year.

It ensured that Schumacher in fact became the best prepared F1 race car driver in the history of the sport.

Exactly how much the loss will affect Schumi will be clear in the 2006 season though.

Balbir was reportedly not very satisfied with his own performance as Schumi’s year fell apart in the last few months. He was reportedly not happy as time after time Schumacher was not able to perform his usual miracles on the track - notwithstanding the fact that F1 Administration changing rules at whim to scuttle the Ferrari domination against other teams have a lot to do with Schumi not getting the top results that he almost always did.

Schumacher is in the unfamiliar 8th position with just 16 points. Ferrari is in the 5th position in team standings.

However, the official reason for Balbir’s resignation is his desire to devote more time to his German wife and children whom, he says, he had neglected over the previous years to help Schumacher to retain his prime fitness.

Bild is saying he may also venture into opening his own ‘meditation’ business.

Balbir’s relationship with Schumi was based more on trust than on professionalism. Michael followed every Balbir advice with a great amount of dedication.

Now, with the season a total wreck, the last thing Michael needed was the loss of a personal favourite who kept both body and mind in close connect.

The last race of the season for Balbir will be the Turkish GP in August.

Dear all!

Shaheediyan, You have a big problem apparently. One does not need to search information about Balbir Singh on Internet. Many Balbir Singhs came and went. Life is precious. Better search for Truth. Reject the company of a sub Guru. Pray God for the blessing and the true Guru.

Also, do not worry about the business and earnings of others. Your Thaalee may get stolen meanwhile.

Please do not ask personal questions.

Balbir Singh

If you can make blanket attacks on the whole Sikh tradition, then don't expect to get away unscathed. I feel you have an agenda, as do others on this forum and other forums.

My reason for highlighting the above points was to show your hypocrisy.

Critisising others for being "business preachers" whilst having openly advertised and practiced this yourself.

You are obviously struggling to respond to the Gurbani references and other points, but at least answer this question , one which you have made such a big deal of:

"tell us in this world of Sub Guru's and business preachers, who is a real Sadhu, in whom's company did you recieve naam."

And for your info, I am not in the company of a sub guru, only Jagdi Jyot Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

Kam's right. Btw, What I wrote to you wasn't from a sub-guru, as I avoid the agian of those people (including yourself), it was from my own vichaar. It's plain what the guru's teach.

Why else does japji sahib have the sunai pauris? listen, and then manai pauris come afterwards, so you'll know what to obey.

btw, the example wasn't made up, it happened to a friend's close relative. and it can happen to you, if you ever get high enough to experience such things...

Dear all!

Quote from Shaheediyan "If you can make blanket attacks on the whole Sikh tradition."

I have pointed few ignorant activities that have crept in Sikhism because of wrong education and lacking knowledge or sophistication. Why are some disturbed, specially when they are not engaged with such rituals?

The true Sikh tradition is God's Wisdom through the Gurus.

Quote "Critisising others for being "business preachers" whilst having openly advertised and practiced this yourself."

I hope no one has become poor by paying for it. Perhaps some are worrying about inheriting their Papa's business.

Quote "tell us in this world of Sub Guru's and business preachers, who is a real Sadhu, in whom's company did you recieve naam."

My true Guru is the Sabad Guru, not a sub Guru. The Name of the Sabad Guru is not to write.

The description of a real Sadhu is in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

Quote "And for your info, I am not in the company of a sub guru, only Jagdi Jyot Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj."

Please get up. It is already morning.

A Manmukh is always interested in personal information, the persona fata morgana.

Balbir Singh

Balbir Singh,

Can you explain why you believe that Bhai Gurdas' varan should be discarded wholesale?

If these varan were never part of Sikh litereature, can you explain at what time they crept in?

Surely the great saints of yestercentury would have raised the same points that you have raised today, if there was any doubt about the eachings for Sikhs?

Why do you mock others for saying that they have the company of Guru Granth Sahib, after all isnt that what all Sikhs including yourself aspire to?

If you said that to me and i mocked you then woudlnt that make you feel bad?

chatanga

After seeing all the previous posts of Balbir Singh Ji for the last few months, it looks like you are doing Naam Simran (or whatever you call it with some/all/none shabads). I think you might have reached at some point where you feel that you are right and Guru is telling you to do so....... because you might have experienced some spiritual things (actually, some powers etc.). They are distracting you from your actual path, Maya does different things to keep you seperated from GOD................I do NOT think that anyone who is doing TRUE Naam Simran could say the things like you are saying.

This is the result of following something as told by someone and then experiencing some minor stuf (part of spiritual journey)........there are some places along the journey where Waheguru(now do not start debating that why calling Him Waheguru) gives you something which could result in deviatation from your TRUE path.

So, kindly come out of that shell......Waheguru is still far away, but always the nearest.

das

Dear all and Kam1825!

Kam, Krodh, Lobh, Moh and Ahankar are the five thieves in a being. How come those have increased up to 1825?

The true Guru is the Sabad Guru. The Sabad Guru shows one the path to move while leading. This is the Guru Panth. An egoistic Sikh does not move on any Panth nor he has any.

Quote from Xylitol Jee "Why else does japji sahib have the sunai pauris? listen, and then manai pauris come afterwards, so you'll know what to obey."

Gaaviay, Suniay and Mannay reveal the wisdom of JAP. Those are not different stages but take place at once.

Also, all these statements from Gurdev are about Jap, not reading Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

Balbir Singh

kam is my name you freak and 1825 is my warrant card number as i work in the police.

One thing you said was true about yourself

Quote from Balbir Singh "An egoistic Sikh does not move on any Panth nor he has any. "

Thankfully all you described was yourself. you do not follow the guru in either form nirgun, sargun or gur shabad

I would like kim1826 to arrest kam1825 for calling balbir a freak as I am the patented freak, and I think guru's who prefer to travel in yellow submarines have no right to be on nanak naam 'jahaaj' or cross the waters controlled by the oceanliner 'sabd guru'.

vhy so modrens!

Dear all and Chatanga Jee!

Quote "Can you explain why you believe that Bhai Gurdas' varan should be discarded wholesale?"

This is an example. Suppose someone knows the taste of a mango. Now whatever he says about mangoes is truth. It does not matter what language he speaks. Even a dumb person's tongue twister will be true.

Some others may have never tasted a mango. They may recite poems remembered about mangoes referring pages with lines, full stops and commas. It is not truth.

Bhai Gurdas Jee's poetry has many flaws. It says things that are misleading signals on the spiritual path the true Gurus have shown.

Quote "If these varan were never part of Sikh litereature, can you explain at what time they crept in?"

From the time preachers, greedy for profit, started preferring ignorance unconsciously. The true Sikhi started declining. I feel it is also God's Will.

Quote "Surely the great saints of yestercentury would have raised the same points that you have raised today, if there was any doubt about the eachings for Sikhs?"

Please come to know true NAM Simran that clears all doubts. Pointing anybody is not the answer.

Quote "Why do you mock others for saying that they have the company of Guru Granth Sahib, after all isnt that what all Sikhs including yourself aspire to?"

Getting straight with ignorance is not mocking anybody.

Without True Simran nobody can reveal the Guru's Wisdom. Bhai Gurdas Jee's poetry is not the substitute of NAM Simran. It saddens that preachers have infected Sikhi with this serious disease, calling his poetry the key to the Guru's Wisdom.

Quote from Das Jee "there are some places along the journey where Waheguru(now do not start debating that why calling Him Waheguru) gives you something which could result in deviatation from your TRUE path."

God is already caring. Thanks for your concern.

Balbir Singh

Balbir,

I just read the above, could you qualify this statement with proof. thanks!

Quote "Can you explain why you believe that Bhai Gurdas' varan should be discarded wholesale?"

This is an example. Suppose someone knows the taste of a mango. Now whatever he says about mangoes is truth. It does not matter what language he speaks. Even a dumb person's tongue twister will be true.

Some others may have never tasted a mango. They may recite poems remembered about mangoes referring pages with lines, full stops and commas. It is not truth.

Bhai Gurdas Jee's poetry has many flaws. It says things that are misleading signals on the spiritual path the true Gurus have shown.

In Guru Nanak’s composition Guru means God or Sabad (Truth) because Guru Nanak had no human guru. Furthermore, in the entire AGGS, there is not a single verse that advocates the worship of Guru person as a deity. That the Guru person is a medium for propagation of Truth is explained very clearly by Guru Amar Das to ignorant followers who worshiped the Guru person as a deity.